Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fritzicurls

Therapist Would Like Help For Clients

I am a therapist with celiac disease. I see it all over my caseload with the children I work with, everything from ADD to bi-polar to Aspersgers and Autism. Some parents will pick up the idea of celiac or yeast infectin and run with it. Other's are very skeptical. I would love some testimonials from parents like you, who have found some successes, no matter how small in addressing your children's celiac and yeast infection problems through testing, gluten-free diets or whatever. Especially as related to behavior and learning problems. Of course, the medical and physical problems are just as important, but in my office we are working on behavior, emotional and learning problems. So connected with celiac! Parent testimonials can be so helpful to other struggling parents. Sometimes they can get through to others like no other information. I would love to have testimonials that I can hand out to clients. Any suggestions and information would be helpful. Thank you for helping the children on my caseload.

fritzicurls

Guest nini

please e-mail me at nisla@comcast.net... I wrote an article a while back for my local health food store's newsletter about my daughter... I'd be glad to share it with you, so e-mail me so that I can attach the file to send it to you!