Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VydorScope

I Am Soooo In Trouble!

Guest nini

on Kinnikinnick's website they have a pdf form you can print out and take to your local grocery stores to request they carry Kinnikinnick's products. If you have a local Celiac support group it is even MORE effective if you print out a bunch of copies, pass them out at your next meeting and get each member to put their own personal request in the feedback box and collect them back up and take them to whatever local store you want to start carrying their product! I thought this was a brilliant idea!

http://www.kinnikinnick.com/media/pdfs/Cus...VendorIntro.pdf

on Kinnikinnick's website they have a pdf form you can print out and take to your local grocery stores to request they carry Kinnikinnick's products. If you have a local Celiac support group it is even MORE effective if you print out a bunch of copies, pass them out at your next meeting and get each member to put their own personal request in the feedback box and collect them back up and take them to whatever local store you want to start carrying their product! I thought this was a brilliant idea!

http://www.kinnikinnick.com/media/pdfs/Cus...VendorIntro.pdf

Oh I am sure we do, but never looked for one.

Oh I am sure we do, but never looked for one.

Vincent,

There is a local Nashville support group. It meets 3 times a year (maybe 4). The next meeting is coming up February 25th. I belong to it - it's the nearest group for me. It takes me 90 min. (sometimes longer) to get there since I don't live in Nashville - between that and the fact that I'm still sick a lot I usually just make 1 meeting a year. (They have a great newsletter) While I'm in Nashville I visit the stores that have gluten-free products. The Turnip Truck isn't downtown - it's over the bridge. The group has a 28 page handout they give to members that lists several places around Nashville that have gluten-free products. (The handout has a lot of good information.)

The next Nashville Celiac Support Group Metting is Saturday, February 25th at 2:00 p.m. at Centennial Medical Center, 2300 Patterson St. 3rd Floor Tower Training Room.

MEETING AGENDA

SPEAKER: Martha Ballew, M.Ed., R.D., CNSD, LDN

Pediatric Nutrition Support Dietitian, Vanderbilt Medical Center Martha will

be discussing the NIH Consensus Development Conference on Celiac Disease

2004 in which she participated on the Development Panel.

http://consensus.nih.gov/2004/2004CeliacDisease118html.htm

KIDS ACTIVITIES: Crafts and a Kid Snack Tasting Party. Members and girl

scouts, Emily and Avery will organize craft activities for the kids during

the meeting. Every child participating is asked to bring along their

favorite gluten-free snack to share with the other kids. This will be held in the

hallway just outside the meeting room. Please RSVP to mfgrant@bellsouth.com

with number of kids attending and ages so crafts can be age-appropriate.

Canary