Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

blueeyedmanda

Great Gluten Free Bakery

For all of my celiac buddies in the Eastern PA area, if you have ever heard of Water to Go, it's a health store and it carries alot of gluten free items as well. Back in May, I was introduced to a woman who told me about the store in Linglestown. They have frozen bakery items, cakes, cookies, cupcakes, breads. It is all by a company called The Grainless Baker. They bake out of Lake Ariel PA, and I know they distribute their items to a few stores out of state as well.

The sandwich bread is to die for, I am not a good baker or I would be baking my own :) The cookies are excellent and once a month they come fresh before they freeze them and they are real good. You can call the store and preorder pies and different things. My finace has no allergies and he ate the entire box of Anise cookies on me. He loves their stuff as well.

They have a website

www.grainlessbaker.com

It shows pictures of some of the products.

Enjoy everyone!

They list a store in York which is only an hour from me!! When the weather turns warm, I'll have a destination for our Sunday drives in the convertible. Thanks for the info.