Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moongirl

Salad Dressing

anyone have good suggestion on tasty salad dressings? I always did the oil/lemon or vinager thing, but I would like to have a store bought one just for my lazy days....

whats ur fave brand/flavor?

Annie's Roasted Red Pepper

Annie's Sesame Ginger

I just wish Annie's would make a gluten-free version of the Goddess Dressing

I also like Newman's Own Olive Oil and Vinegar

Annie's Tuscan Italian and Lowfast Raspberry

Seeds of Change, there's a vinegarette that is gluten-free--several dressing are and safe gluten-free on bottle.

Seeds Of Change are yummie. Am I the only one who doesn't like Annies? I want some creamy honey mustard- does any one have any ideas?

Guest cassidy

I am looking for a low calorie ranch. Kraft always made my stomach hurt before going gluten-free, and I'm afraid to try that now. Other than that, I can't find a low calorie ranch anywhere. Anyone know of one? Right now I'm just using balsamic vinegar, no dressing or salsa.

Seeds Of Change are yummie. Am I the only one who doesn't like Annies? I want some creamy honey mustard- does any one have any ideas?

I just picked up a bottle of seeds of change, its a very nice lite flavor, its a basil dressing, very refreshing, they also have one if u like greek dressing if your a greek salad freak like me :)

Annie's are yummy right now Papya Poppyseed is my favorite

Drew's are also yummy the Romano Caesar is another favorite check the bottle gluten-free ones say on the label

Lighthouse has a gluten free list on their website Honey Mustard and Lite Ranch are on it Yum :D

I don't like Annie's. I just buy Kraft and read the label before I purchase. They will always put wheat on the ingreds list.

A couple I like and use regularly are Kraft French and Kraft Golden Italian.

Most Kraft dressings are gluten-free, I am only aware of a couple that aren't, and with Kraft you know that if there is a gluten source it will be clearly disclosed in the ingredient list. :)