Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi,

I like the frozen Chebe food but very expensive to ship with 2 girls in college. Does anyone know if you can find this at a store or how to cut down on the shipping cost.

Thanks - Nancy

You can also buy it dry and mix it yourself - it's much cheaper that way!

I guess you're probably looking for convenience with college students, but I think you just add oil and an egg...

Just a thought!

Yes--it's actually really simple even when you get it in the unprepeared (dry mix) form. The first two times it takes awhile, but it gets really easy to make after you get the hang of it (I'm 15 and I can make it, so I'm sure college kids could, too :) )

I have a health food store by me that carries the frozen Chebe for me. It is not easy to find. I checked on the Chebe website and it lists stores that carry their products. I went to the stores near me and most didnt have any of it, frozen or dry. I know the frozen is really expensive to buy and I havent found a cheaper website, only gluten free mall. I make the dry mixes. They are really easy to make once you do it a few times. I hope you can get these products soon.

Tinker