Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm just wondering.....I know that Kraft has many 'gluten free' foods, but I just read somewhere, today or yesterday that there was something wrong with Kraft foods and we should stay away. I can't find that post now, and I know it wasn't under any name regarding Kraft. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Thanks!

Dani-

I am sorry I did not see the thread to which you are refering to. My understanding is that Kraft will clearly mark their labels. For example if the pudding just sates modified food starch you know it is derived from something other than gluten (most likely corn). I saw one Kraft label where it had modified food starch then in parenthesis wheat. I will look around to see if I can find the thread.

Hez

Thank you Hez, I'm like 98% positive I read it yesterday, but I know someone said something bad about even their supposedly gluten-free foods. I'm wondering all of a sudden because I just ate life savers fruit chews and then I noticed that it was made by Kraft, and now that I read that thread, it's got me thinking...

I know of nothing wrong with Kraft foods. As is true with ANY processed food, there's always some chance of CC.

If you don't find the thread or if you find there's nothing wrong, please go back and delete your message so as not to worry people unnecessarily.

richard

The only thing I remeber reading (and I read far less then 1/2 the posts here, so could have missed it) is some one was complining because Kraft does not have a gluten-free list, rather they make sure their ingredents are usefull to ppl with celiac disease elimiting the need for a list with all the concerns that come with such lists.

I know of nothing wrong with Kraft foods. As is true with ANY processed food, there's always some chance of CC.

If you don't find the thread or if you find there's nothing wrong, please go back and delete your message so as not to worry people unnecessarily.

richard

Well someone worried me, that is why I started this thread. No need to delete this thread, as someone may know what I'm talking about.

To everyone:

I don't feel 'glutened' after eating the Kraft product, I started the thread as a 'just in case'