Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

xcraigx

Has Any1 Ordered New Grist From Clubs Of America?

If so, did you have a good experience with them, how long did it take to ship etc. My local stores don't seem to stock it so the helpful staff at Lakefront Brewery are checking around to see if there is any New Grist anywhere in South Florida. They are truly professional and helpful there! In the meantime they suggested I mailorder some from Clubs of America but I'm not sure if it's worth it yet.

Hi,

Recently diagnosed gluten and casein intolerant here... the Gluten-free Casein-free diet is ok but for one thing- no beer! I lived my entire life in Wisconsin until six weeks ago, so unfortunately I don't have a New Grist in my hand right now, but I spoke with someone at the brewery regarding distribution yesterday. He said they expect New Grist to be available in southeast Idaho in about a month! The distributor (www.alaskadistributors.com) serves all of the northwest, including Alaska, so I can only assume it will be available in all of those places as well. In the mean time, I plan on ordering a 12 pack from Clubs of America when I get paid on Wednesday, so I'll let you know how it goes.