Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lemonade

Lack Of Appetite

Every day, my appetite for food becomes less and less...anyone feel the same way?

No, but I've gone through periods like that in the past. Are you feeling physically hungry but just not into eating? Is your energy still high? Are you still engaging in activities, work, etc., with your usual level of enthusiasm?

I know when I lose interest in eating, it's usually not the only thing going on, and when I realize that, I can usually shake it off and start putting a little more life into my living. If you don't shake it off, you should definitely talk to your doctor. I like to listen to my body and sometimes eat little and sometimes eat alot because of that, but eating very little over the long term will obviously have negative effects on your health.

Good luck!

I've had a decreased appetite since going gluten free, but I think part of that is because my hypoglycemia has gotten a lot better, so I get tummy rumbles like a normal person instead of full body rumbles and dizzyness and nausea when I'm hungry.

I also find that my appetite goes up and down along with my cycle, in the middle of the month I don't eat as much, but the week before the crimson wave, I eat like a pig! :ph34r:

I know that when I have a low appetite, forcing myself to eat helps to kind of bring it back. Also, tell your family to feed you, lest you forget!