Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SuzieQ

Does Dh Have To Have Blisters?

I was wondering if DH has to have blisters? I get a raised red rash sometimes especially while I am asleep where my arm might be folded or the skin on my legs is touching on the inside of my thighs. There are no blisters, but could this be DH too? I have the classic blisters behind my knees and on the inside of my elbows sometimes, but I just wondered if the other might be DH as well.

Thanks.

I was wondering if DH has to have blisters? I get a raised red rash sometimes especially while I am asleep where my arm might be folded or the skin on my legs is touching on the inside of my thighs. There are no blisters, but could this be DH too? I have the classic blisters behind my knees and on the inside of my elbows sometimes, but I just wondered if the other might be DH as well.

Thanks.

Hi,

My DH has always, until now, come out in the form of small red blistered areas with golden honey centres (sound like an advert for a new candy, doesn't it ?) full of water (?). However they rarely appear inside the joints- and 99% of the time they are on the front of the knees, and outside of the elbows. However I'm coming off dapsone at the moment and a good deal of my body has come out in it- some of which is just raised reddish-purple areas- ie: ankles, feet, behind the knees, hands, head etc. So maybe it could be. For me, the new areas which don't have the honey bubbles- itch- but not as much, though they are painful.

I don't know if this has been any use- hope so.

Steve.

Not always. I know some who just get a rash in traditional areas, some who get it in non traditional areas and my DH always comes out on my face first as blisters and sometimes up by my nose in a red raised itchy burny rash.Then sometimes after that it will go for the traditional areas.