Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

4tomorrow

Is This Malabsorbstion D?

I have been living on rice cakes, roasted chicken, and bananas for about two weeks. It has slowed my diarrhea quite a bit. Yesterday I had a couple of handfuls of Lays chips and a piece (slightly large) of white cake w/ icing. This morning I had "fluffy" diarrhea. It just sat on top.

I know this is kinda gross, I was just wondering. I'm still waiting on my enterolab test. It's been 8 business days at this point since they recieved it.

Guest Robbin

I know it sounds gross, but I can actually tell the foods I ate the night before sometimes! UGH. This can't be good, huh? How long have you been suffering? It has been years for me and I am sending for the tests this week. Let me know how long it takes & I hope you feel better soon.

I have been living on rice cakes, roasted chicken, and bananas for about two weeks. It has slowed my diarrhea quite a bit. Yesterday I had a couple of handfuls of Lays chips and a piece (slightly large) of white cake w/ icing. This morning I had "fluffy" diarrhea. It just sat on top.

I know this is kinda gross, I was just wondering. I'm still waiting on my enterolab test. It's been 8 business days at this point since they recieved it.

My Enterolab tests took exactly 2 weeks, 14 days.