Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mouse

Buffalo Wild Wings

My husband and I went to Buffalo Wild Wings tonight for dinner. Broncobux had mention it. I had fantastic chicken wings and we will go back there again. I have a question for Broncobux. Are the potato wedges and the ranch dressing gluten-free? I did not order them as I was afraid to. I had the honey BBQ wings and they were so great. I bought a couple of the sauces to take home. Thanks for a great recommendation.

i'm not broncobux - but i love Buffalo Wild Wings. I was told that the wedges and ranch are not gluten free. I was told that the potato "chips" are gluten-free though. Apparently, they season the wedges after they are fried but the chips are just plain sliced potatoes (no spice) that they either bake or fry (i cant remember which) and you can order them with cheese on top. The Buffalo Wild Wings that i go to is really cool about letting me bring in my own ranch dressing for the wings. i bring in my own bottle of kraft ranch. i love this place - its one of the only bars i feel normal at!!

Thank you for your answer. I will take my own Ranch on the next visit. My husband loved the place as he is a sports nut. Me, I just love to eat :blink: . I will mark the Buffalo Chips on my notes.