Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

skurtz

Almond Milk

Is almond milk gluten casien free?

You always have to check the ingredient label. Recipes for *anything* vary by manufacturer. I do not know of any almond milk that has either gluten or casein, but I would *never* make a blanket statement about a type of product.

hey skurtz

I have Pacific Almond Vanilla milk in front of me. The ingredients consists of: Almond Base (filtered water, almonds), brown rice sweeteners (filitered water, brown rice), natural flavors, tricalcium phosphate, sea salt, ginger, guar gum, xanthan gum, carrageenan, carob bean gum, riboflavin, vitamin A palmitate, vitamin D2. Pacifics foods # 503-692-9666

Hope this helps

Blue Diamond Almond Breeze is labeled as gluten free and casein free. This is the only brand we buy, so I don't know about other brands. We mostly buy the chocolate flavored, but we also get the original sometimes.

Blue Diamond Almond Breeze is labeled as gluten free and casein free. This is the only brand we buy, so I don't know about other brands. We mostly buy the chocolate flavored, but we also get the original sometimes.

DITO,

LOVE IT AND GET THE VANILLA

JUDY