Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

penguin

Where The Heck Did This Rash Come From?

So recently, I've been getting a little rash on the back of my neck, behind my ears, and below my bottom lip, though they don't seem related.

The neck rash has 4 small button sized splotches below the hairline in an upside-down trapezoid shape, and it's kind of itchy. The nape of the neck is itchy, too.

The one behind my ears is almost gone but I've gotten that on and off for years, only a little itchy and it's identical behind both ears.

I don't know what is up with the lip, it started about a day after going gluten-free and kind of comes and goes, and is itchy when it comes. The chebe pizza mix seemed to flair that one up, though what was in it to do that, I don't know.

I don't think I have any other intolerances other than gluten and pecans and walnuts.

What gives? :blink:

You read my mind!!

I've also started to get small rashes. First it happened behind my ear and then i recently got one on my chest ( like the space between ure ribs). They've just been red and itchy and waht looks like tiny little bumps. I've been gluten free for about 2mths now... i started to wonder if it was possibly a reaction to something else...? id also love to kno what may be causing it!