Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ebrbetty

Two Product Questions Please

hi..I looked on the delphi list, but no luck..most Ore Ida Frozen potatos are listed,but did not see Tater Tots..are they safe?? please say yes lol

also, Cool Whip..I know it has dairy, but is it Gluten Free?

I was eating tater tots, and was feeling low-grade icky, then realized I had an old list and stopped, and now I feel fine. I would not eat the tater tots. Heinz is really good about not listed things that might have cross-contamination issues, even if the core ingredients are gluten-free, so I would follow what thier list says.

Still waiting for my friend to pick up 2 bags of tater tots and 3 bags of C&W veggies. I hate wasting food.

Elonwy

I just called them, they said all tater tots are fine. he was surprised it is not on the list, said it is on the list he's looking at and will mail it out to me

now I'm scared to eat them if you where getting sick

I haven't eaten ore ida tater tots since going gluten-free since they aren't on their published gluten-free lists.

BUT, if you live near a Giant Eagle (MidWest grocery chain) I have verified with them that their tater tots are gluten-free!! And they are YUMMY!

Well, since I've stopped eating them, my low grade head fuzzies and gas has subsided, so I'm not sure if I'm going to continue if they update the list. Its the only thing I changed really, other than figuring out the frozen veggies I was eating were not ok.

It's never dull around here.

Elonwy

I just ate some with my honey chicken tenders I made yum..I'll let you know if they bother me