Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tiffjake

Enterolab Doc In Dallas, Tx Conference

Is anyone going to the Conference in Dallas on March 3rd-5th? I want to go, and stay in the adam's mark hotel (where the conference is being held) and I was wondering if anyone else is going. The rooms are 129.00 a night (for one king or two queens). If you don't have a hotel and would like to share a room please let me know asap!!!! If you are going but already have your hotel, please still PM me so I can look for someone to have lunch with!!! LOL. Thanks everyone!!!!

(if you don't know what I am talking about, here is the link to the conference http://www.intestinalhealth.org/Dallasevent

***** Just saw on the site that the rooms are 99 for people staying for the conference........As of right now, I am thinking that no one that has seen this post is going.....so I am not going to register. I don't want to go alone!!!! I am a big girl, but I would be so bored at lunch and over night. Plus, that is a lot of money. Oh well, Thanks everyone!!!!!!!

I'm not going but I wish I was!

I hope you'll share with us what Dr. Fine had to say.

You're lucky....I'm jealous. :P

I'm not going but I wish I was!

I hope you'll share with us what Dr. Fine had to say.

You're lucky....I'm jealous. :P

Well, I decided not to spend the money in the end. I didn't realize that is was only 2 weeks away and that I don't have the cash on hand, my, time flys! Feels like it is still Jan to me.