Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CMCM

Jay Robb Protein Powders/bars

Jay Robb apparently makes some gluten & dairy free protein bars, also an egg white protein powder. has anyone tried them? Any good?

Excellent. And I've tried a lot and I'm very picky about flavor. There is no grittyness, no after taste. The only thing about the bars is they are not 'dry'. When you take the bar out of the wrapper it is like a Bit 'O Honey bar - best comparison I could come up with, hopefully you have had a Bit 'O Honey candy bar in your life:). The flavor is great. I tried the vanilla egg protein powder. The taste was delicious.

Jay Robb apparently makes some gluten & dairy free protein bars, also an egg white protein powder. has anyone tried them? Any good?

They are soooo good that I favor them over my former protein shakes any day of the week... they're very yummy... I mix mine with water or almond milk and when mixed w/ the milk they taste like milkshakes. I've tried all three egg protein varieties... my hubby likes the whey pina colada and strawberry.

Excellent. And I've tried a lot and I'm very picky about flavor. There is no grittyness, no after taste. The only thing about the bars is they are not 'dry'. When you take the bar out of the wrapper it is like a Bit 'O Honey bar - best comparison I could come up with, hopefully you have had a Bit 'O Honey candy bar in your life:). The flavor is great. I tried the vanilla egg protein powder. The taste was delicious.

Do they taste like Bit O Honey's too? Those are my favorite candies! ;)

have you tried the Vanilla Whey protein powder? I am wondering how it compares to the vanilla egg protein powder (as I have had that and not the whey)..

Thanks!