Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jean-Luc

Chillis

Wow!!! Thanks for letting us know. I knew that some people had e-mailed them and gotten responses about what was safe, but it's so much better when there is a menu on location. I feel that much safer.

It is a computer print out the waiter went and retrieved for me. Very understanding waiter, he even knew which items were gluten free and recommended a specific item before he went and obtained the menu. :D

It is a computer print out the waiter went and retrieved for me. Very understanding waiter, he even knew which items were gluten free and recommended a specific item before he went and obtained the menu. :D

So he went to thier web site and printed it? What state was this in?

I have had great luck so far at my local Chili's too......the manager was very helpful and our waitress too. I always get the chicken fajitas with a plain unmarinaded chicken (the marinade has soy sauce in it!!) and no fajitas obviously, ask for more lettuce and veggies and have done ok so far, 3 x's since October when I started this.

And the chips and plain salsa are ok too. And I just found out the baked potato soup is listed as gluten-free, which THRILLS me to no end......at least in Wisconsin it is.....

Well if you contact chilis yourself, they give you a list of things on the menu that would be safe for celiacs, and it changes every month, so im sure that the staff at chilis has access to it. Which is actaully great, cause if it changes every month they have access to the updated info! i still havent gone out to eat yet, but that was one of my fave places to eat, i miss it

I am not sure if he went on the website or if it was something readily available. I was at the Chilli's in Farmington, CT by the Westfarms Mall.

The manager at the Ormond Beach Chili's printed the menu off of their intranet website. I wasn't able to get it off the internet itself. They have been very helpful and understanding.

I was at the Chili's in Manchester, NH last weekend and they were great, the manager printed out the menu and stayed right on top of it. They weren't sure of the chips however, since they didn't use a dedicated fryer. But overall, they were awesome and I had no problems with a plain cheeseburger..