Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

penguin

Six Flags!

DH and I were planning on going to Six Flags Over Texas for our 1 year anniversary, though now with the whole celiac thing (if that's what I have :rolleyes: ) will pose a challenge. I'm writing them about it, but does anyone have experience with gluten free at Six Flags, not necessarily over Texas?

We live within a 3 hour radius of 3 different six flags parks and we're considering getting season tickets... :D

DH and I were planning on going to Six Flags Over Texas for our 1 year anniversary, though now with the whole celiac thing (if that's what I have :rolleyes: ) will pose a challenge. I'm writing them about it, but does anyone have experience with gluten free at Six Flags, not necessarily over Texas?

We live within a 3 hour radius of 3 different six flags parks and we're considering getting season tickets... :D

Hey! I am going too!!! The one in Dallas! In May!! But to answer your guestion, no, I wasn't aware of the celiac the last time that I went...but it was fun! I will get intouch with them, and if you do too, let us all know what you find out!!! You will have a blast. (PS- BUT, I went to the one in San Antonio, and HATED IT, but I think that I went on a bad day. It was a tuesday, and since the park wasn't busy, a lot of the rides were closed and shops and eating places. I was so irritated. I paid full price for half of a park........)