Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ravenwoodglass

M&m's Off The gluten-free Call In List

I think I am going to cry. I recall companies for everything periodically and just called to recheck M&Ms. Last time I called when I went to the phone promts for gluten-free items they were there with the exception of the crispy ones. Now they are gone. Why do they have to do this to us. Unfortunately I ate a couple handfuls before I called. I am so mad at these companies.

Noooooooooo! I just got the same thing. I've been eating them all week I feel fine. Take my fries, take my tater tots, but don't take away my M&M's!!!

ARRRRRRGGGGGG!

Elonwy

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! :angry:

As a child, my parents didn't tolerate temper tantrums. I'm grown now. I think I'll have one.

My son and I had some yesterday and he's had horrible D today. I couldn't figure it out. Thanks for posting this. I was driving myself crazy!!!

I had some the other day, I was so sick I couldn't think straight.

Please send some verification, I HAVE to have that. I can't give up the only sweets that I eat. I am truely afraid that our diets will be shortened with the new labeling issues. M&M's may be the next fall-out. What's next........Necco's. (God-forbid). <_< Pitts

I just emailed M&M's and asked them.Soon as I get an answer I will post it.

I am sure I won't get an answer before tomorrow.

The funny thing is that I usually only eat Dove Dark chocolate. Last week, I got a craving for M&M's and had a couple handfuls. That night, I felt queasy but never suspected the candy. Jeez--not like I eat them all the time, but they are so good once in a while :angry:

:angry: I'll add to the angry rants. I am wondering if every product in Mars inc (thats the makers of m&m right?) is not going to be gluten free. B/C if I cannot have my m&m, then i at least want my snickers and babyruths.

:angry: I'll add to the angry rants. I am wondering if every product in Mars inc (thats the makers of m&m right?) is not going to be gluten free. B/C if I cannot have my m&m, then i at least want my snickers and babyruths.

Oh no, I love M&Ms, but snickers is a meal in a pinch, so I am REALLY hoping that is not the case!!!!!!!

Folks, I'd settle down until we find out more. Let's not turn this into another McD.

richard

OMG ARE YOU NUTS??? IM GONNA SUE!!! First I am gonna sue every that told me that they were gluten-free for causing my child physical and emitional duress, then I am gonn sue all the major celiac groups for not properly warning me somthing like this could happen, then I am gonna sue all the suppliers of MM's for chosing to make them poisious, and if the information proves to be wrong and they are still gluten-free then I am gonna sue for the emtional trama this case has cause me and my family!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gee Richard I thought you were very pretty that perhaps you had been "changed." I will check my email when I get home today and hopefully I will have an email from Marshall Foods (the makers of the M&M etc.) As soon as I get it, I will post it to this site.

You know what, someone cut me off on the road this morning, I'm going to sue them!

My coffee was cold at starbucks! I'm going to sue! Who cares if it was a frappucino!

My desk chair at work is not satisfactorily comfortable, I'm going to sue!

Glutened by m&m's? Eh, that's ok, what can I expect from a food manufacturer :P

:lol::D:lol::blink: