• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

lemonade

Another Poopy Question

Rate this topic

My poops are irregular really inconsistent in terms of when i go, constipation, D, runny stools, rock like, pencil thin stools, clumpy, they all are really uncomfortable, not in the least releaving...is this normal for people with celiac disease? After i go, i feel really sick and uncomfortable in my lowel bowel/stomach too.

L

Guest nini

how long have you been gluten free? and are you completely sure that you have all the hidden glutens out of your diet? personal care products? medications?

My poops are irregular really inconsistent in terms of when i go, constipation, D, runny stools, rock like, pencil thin stools, clumpy, they all are really uncomfortable, not in the least releaving...is this normal for people with celiac disease? After i go, i feel really sick and uncomfortable in my lowel bowel/stomach too.

L

Mine are thin when I eat something that aggravates my diverticulosis. It also causes pains in the transferse part of my colon and I don't feel much relief after going. I have to stay away from popcorn and small seeds like blackberries and strawberries.

Don't know if that helps.

Annette