Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kevsmom

Marshmallow Peeps

oh jeeze thanks for wasting a chunk of my morning by making me read that! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad I could be of assistance :P hahaha

-Jessica :rolleyes:

The exactl quantiy a normal person would have :P

I am Austrian and we always need to have a plan. I give myself two options....in my bedside table, I have a bottle of Aleve and like wise K-Y. It always leaves my options open. :D

OMG -- that is hilarious! It's always good to have options . . . . .

With regard to the Peeps issue, we let them sit out and get stale, too. There's something BETTER to them once they're stale.

Guest nini

you forced me to go buy peeps... we tried them right out of the package and bit their heads off... then I put one on a paper plate and microwaved it!!! It was sooooooo funny! (it tasted pretty ok too)

but now I'm feeling all jittery and my head hurts... must be all that sugar!!! Yikes.

I am Austrian and we always need to have a plan. I give myself two options....in my bedside table, I have a bottle of Aleve and like wise K-Y. It always leaves my options open. :D

Lisa, that is TOO funny :D

I love to leave them out on the counter. The egg peeps are really good (vanilla flavored). The peeps are so much better when they are stale. It is like sweedish fish they have to be stale :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Amanda NY

And I thought Peeps were just for Easter Baskets!?! I'm with Nini, I'll have to rush out and buy some just so I can leave them on the counter, microwave them, fridge them, fry them....after all that torture, I don't know that I can bite their little heads off too.

*polishing my PETA badge* (.........................just kidding)

And I thought Peeps were just for Easter Baskets!?! I'm with Nini, I'll have to rush out and buy some just so I can leave them on the counter, microwave them, fridge them, fry them....after all that torture, I don't know that I can bite their little heads off too.

*polishing my PETA badge* (.........................just kidding)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: