• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Angelina

Texas

Rate this topic

I am moving back to Fort Hood next month but I don't know where that is from any of you.

I live about 3 hrs drive from Fort Hood, or 1 1/2 if my daughter (Nickie) is ill & needs mom :D (She had a bad medication reaction while her hubby was deployed.) Unfortunately they were shipped to Ft. Cambell, KY. last year. Enjoy Ft. Hood. Nickie found it was a friendly place. Home is Weatherford, TX.

I have celiac disease, take care of a 22 month old w/ gluten allergy & we suspect Nickie has celiac disease. Is the army good about testing for it?

She hated Kentucky at first, but is a lot happier since they moved to a house in the middle of a corn field. (Thank God it wasn't wheat!) How far from home will you be?

Good luck in your move,

Deb

I'm originally from The Woodlands, but I'm living in Austin right now. I might end up moving back in February when my current lease is up. I do go back on occasion to visit whenever I get a long weekend from work.

Hello!

Austin here.

I've found wholefoods, wildwood art cafe, chipotle, NxNW, to have some food I can eat.

newly diagnosed so super sensitive to everything I eat...but getting a little better

I am in the Spring/Klein area :)