Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-m):

• You've found your Celiac Tribe! Join our like-minded, private community and share your story, get encouragement and connect with others.

💬

• Sign In

Enzymes

Rate this topic

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

No question in our house: Enzymedica Digest Spectrum worked best when my child could not eat without pain; Digest Gold is great, but might be more than you need, depending on your symptoms. It is nice b/c its only one cap as needed while Digest Spectrum gives you the flexibility of 1 or 2, and Digest Basic is great (less expensive) when you have mostly recovered and just need occasional help after a meal. Gluten Digest is my advice (NEVER to cheat) when eating out and you just feel safer adding that to what *should be a gluten-free meal.   I have 2 children with Celiac and at different stages of recovery. These are worth the price.  Peppermint & ginger are also your friends. Stash Ginger tea is fantastic.

On 8/13/2020 at 5:54 PM, Raphael said:

Hello Everyone!

What is a good enzyme supplement? There are so many out there. Not sure which one to choose.

Thanks

The BEST: Garden of Life Vegetarian Digestive Supplement - Omega Zyme Ultra Enzyme Blend for Digestion, Bloating, Gas, and IBS, 180 Capsules https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0010WD34M/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1