Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JessicaB

Hmmm. 9 People Read This And No Advice?

I read your query, one of now at least 15 who have, but I don't have any relevant information to post on the topic. I had to read the topic to see what the question was, and once I saw the question, I knew that I did not know anything that would help you. I am sure I am not the only person who reads a lot of posts without responding because I don't have anything useful to contribute to the topic. I do hope that someone who can help reads and responds.

You can't expect less than an hour to pass and have a lot of people resond. Clicking a topic doesn't mean someone has actually read it. It's night time and it will be awhile until you get a lot of answers.

I don't know. I thought she would repost it in her opening post, but she didn't. There are a lot of new posts each time I come on, so I could very well have just missed it.

Everything I have read says that you cannot have a false positive bloodwork. You can only have a false negative test. Your doctor who did the blood work is 100% right and you do have Celiac. As far as the biopsy I cannot answer that as I never had the test. My doctor was back in the stone ages and did not think it was necessary. The only reason I can see to have a biopsy after a positive blood test is to see how much damage has been done to the Villi. I wish I had done it for that reason alone. But at the time I had never heard of Celiac and was extremely ill at the time of diagnosis.