Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lisa

Elizabeth Hasselhoff - The View

this all started with elisabeth having a gluten problem, but not saying Celiac disease, maybe she does not have Celiac, or does not wish to share her problems with the rest of the world, maybe they will not let her go in to detail about it, I dont think we need to be so hard on someone when we would not want someone to doubt the severity of any of our conditions!

this all started with elisabeth having a gluten problem, but not saying Celiac disease, maybe she does not have Celiac, or does not wish to share her problems with the rest of the world, maybe they will not let her go in to detail about it, I dont think we need to be so hard on someone when we would not want someone to doubt the severity of any of our conditions!

Explaining it to family and friends gets annoying, I can't imagine what a pain it would be to have to explain it to the world constantly. I don't blame her, but it would be good to get out some publicity.

I don't think she's doing gluten-free for the heck of it, because if she were, I think she'd talk about it more. Like, "I keep all my weight off with the gluten-free diet" bla bla bla. The fact that she IS so closed lipped about it tells me that she does have a gluten problem.

The other thing to think about is that Dr. Phil's wife, Robin, also has said that she doesn't eat gluten, however she said some time ago that she eats Ezekial bread and, if I am right, I don't think that is gluten-free. She is very vocal and could also be someone that could speak out in favor of this issue. Maybe we could go after her. Just a thought. Barbara

I just want to chime in on Angelina's lips here I'd bet my last dollar they are not enhanced as a matter of fact the skinny on her is that she had her top lip made smaller to match her bottom one. If you look at her pictures when she was a girl you will see that the top lip is actually bigger then it is now! Her lips are naturally very large.. my 14 year old daughter has a friend with lips that very same size (and they fit the rest of her features and are very pretty). Angelina is said to have had cheek implants (I of course can't say if this is true) but I don't think there is any lip enhancing going on at all.

I hate to be a naysayer about people marriages.. so I won't really comment on the Jolie/Pitt arrangement... but I think he will have his hands full, Brad is a regular guy (he may be a hollywood star now but he grew up as a regular kid) and Angelina is a Hollywood kid, we all know that she has done some weird things.. wearing billy bob's blood, the tattoos, when she got pregnant she ran out and got a tattoo in latin that says, "that which nourishes me destroy's me" its right across her belly. Now that to me is a bit odd. Yes I think Brad has got a major challenge in Angie.

Susan

Angelina is a Hollywood kid, we all know that she has done some weird things.. wearing billy bob's blood, the tattoos, when she got pregnant she ran out and got a tattoo in latin that says, "that which nourishes me destroy's me" its right across her belly. Now that to me is a bit odd. Yes I think Brad has got a major challenge in Angie.

Susan

She sounds complex, yes, but very kooky!

Susan