• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

Hey everyone, I've been reading and searching but cant find any reason to think that there is gluten in my peppers, but figured as knowledgable as ya all are on here (which by the way I think is just fantastic-everyone is such a huge help:)............that someone would probably know for sure.

Jalapeno peppers or Greek Pepperoncinis is what I have and I really want to eat them with some rice tonight. I've gone over the labels and gone to the food lists, so I'm pretty sure their safe. But this is new to me and wouldn't mind some back up. Today is only my second day :rolleyes:

Thanks

Hey everyone, I've been reading and searching but cant find any reason to think that there is gluten in my peppers, but figured as knowledgable as ya all are on here (which by the way I think is just fantastic-everyone is such a huge help:)............that someone would probably know for sure.

Jalapeno peppers or Greek Pepperoncinis is what I have and I really want to eat them with some rice tonight. I've gone over the labels and gone to the food lists, so I'm pretty sure their safe. But this is new to me and wouldn't mind some back up. Today is only my second day :rolleyes:

Thanks

Both of those should be gluten-free! I've had both either in jars, or off a salad bar, and have been fine!

Guest Viola
:lol: Thank you....now I can happily munch!!!!!!

:lol: Hello Happygirl ... hope you are enjoying your peppers :D Just wanted to welcome you to the board, I love your board name :D