• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

Does anyone know if the new Skittles Smoothie mix is gluten-free? Hubby brought them home last night so I can't call company to find out. I would love to use these in the kids Easter baskets. The colors are so pretty!!

Thanks

Cali

Guest nini

According to the Master Foods automated line, all Skittles products are gluten-free, but def. read the labels, if anything looks suspicious (Like OBVIOUS gluten) then don't... Master Foods is one company that will not hide gluten in the artificial flavors or anything, so if Wheat, Barley, Rye, or Oats are not on the label, it's safe

Skittles makes a smoothie mix?! I think the idea of smoothie mixes is kinda silly in the first place, but ... wow... is there anything in it other than whey and sugar?! ;-P (Yeah, yeah, I'm being something of a smartass... :P )

Yes. Carrie, they are indeed gluten-free and cf... My mom's number one consumption of sugar!

I loooove skittles. I am a personal fan of the Wild Berry variety. The new "ice cream" ones are really gross.

Not a fan of the smoothie mix either.

Elonwy

Sweet!

haha, pun intended!

I just bought some skittles today. I got the original ones. Are all of them gluten-free?

I know the original ones are (just so you can eat them right now!) ha. But I'm only pretty sure the others are gluten-free/cf too.

Well I've tried the Skittles and I didn't get sick :D I'm always nervous for about 12 hours after trying a new product.

I'm always worried too for the first day too. Thatnks for being the guinea pig, I'm going to go buy some now.

Can you try those Purely Vanilla bars for me? Just kidding, I'll try them myself and the Skittles. I am so excited about these new snacks.