Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rachel--24

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Oh no tears and mucus starting up again :lol::lol::lol:

Celia

I hope you are laughing quietly and letting Tony sleep.

I've got to be quiet so the rest of the house can sleep.

:lol::lol::lol:

ROBBIN - - OMG - - - for me, today is a QUADRUPLE WHAMMY - -

because it's the full moon now, too.....

Rachel, what have you done to us, bringing in The Dave.......on the day of the full moon and all the spinaching that's goign on.....

....and another tumbleweed blows by.....Tavi is not here to chase it.....hot sun beats down...You show him who is boss Rachel..... :blink:

Oh Dave, where are you? Tumbleweeds are also your duty. :P

OMG...I caught up!!! :o

I thought it would never happen!

I can now sleep peacefully. :)

I'm ducking out before things start getting really crazy! Lynne and Karen...and a full moon. :o

G'nite all!!!! :D

Sleep tight Rachel.

You'll probably be laughing in your sleep all night. :P

I'm ducking out before things start getting really crazy! Lynne and Karen...and a full moon. :o

Geez, you talk like we have a reputation or something! Humph!!!! :angry:

Geez, you talk like we have a reputation or something! Humph!!!! :angry:

:lol::lol::lol:

blah @ tumbleweeds

notice the rebel in me.....oooohhh

Better watch out, we'll sick the defense geese on you! :lol:

Rachel, what have you done to us, bringing in The Dave.......on the day of the full moon and all the spinaching that's goign on.....

Although I did invite "The Dave" in....he was able to locate our cult farm all on his own. Soooo...that being said....if any of you fear your friends and neighbors finding you here...spinaching yourselves....I suggest you not tell them about "Rachelville" specifically.

Google the word "Rachelville" and you will find our crazy little gluten free paradise cult farm. :o

Yup...its that easy folks...

Oh....one last thing. What the heck are the newbies thinking tonite when they came on here trying to find out if I can eat dairy once again. :blink:

Oh WRONG . . . . Lynne IS on here tonight . . . and the full moon is approaching . . . . . hmmmm.....what kind of mischief will we be getting into THIS month????? I am now a free woman . . . . my daughter, who acts up horribly during a full moon . . . . is now MRS. BENZ . . . . and HE CAN DEAL WITH IT!!!!!

I am going to how at the moon this month . . . . . aaaaaahhhhhhhhooooooooowwwwwww!!!!!!!

Although I did invite "The Dave" in....he was able to locate our cult farm all on his own. Soooo...that being said....if any of you fear your friends and neighbors finding you here...spinaching yourselves....I suggest you not tell them about "Rachelville" specifically.

Google the word "Rachelville" and you will find our crazy little gluten free paradise cult farm. :o

Yup...its that easy folks...

Oh....one last thing. What the heck are the newbies thinking tonite when they came on here trying to find out if I can eat dairy once again. :blink:

They're thinking you all had a LOT of dairy and are having VERY VERY VERY bad reactions.... temporary insanity of course!

Same thing they probably always think, we're crazy.

I see lots of different names sometimes and wonder what they think of this epic book.

Guest Robbin
Rachel's leaving....I feel so .....sad and.....empty..... :(;)

Have a wonderful night everyone!!!

They gonna quack me up to death or what? :rolleyes:

Dave, Dave, Dave....did you not read the town list.

Cissie is in charge of the auxigro detecting geese who also patrol the borders of our village and keep gluten intruders out.

Remember....you must go through the de-gluten chamber before coming back to our lovely village after foraging in the town over the hill.

I feel your pain...How could she want sleep in the middle of an imaginary town with an imaginary show-down? :D:D

I am turning in too.

Susan I will have JR songs in my head all night and picturing Celia in a poncho on a horse squinting in the sun with a cigar in her mouth, lol ....

Have a wonderful night everyone!!!

g'night!

Same thing they probably always think, we're crazy.

I see lots of different names sometimes and wonder what they think of this epic book.

:lol::lol::lol: Wish I could see it through their eyes, just roll on in unknowingly, like a tumbleweed....

'night Robbin.... :)

holy heck you guys, have to start winding DOWN to get to sleep, or else will be up all night and have a spinach of a day tomorrow...

and yes, the moon is VERY VERY full :blink:

I have never laughed so hard looking at a computer, ever, as this evening. God help the poor souls who wander in tomorrow...... :lol::blink:

I missed this post.... g'night slacker ;)

Talk to you tomorrow!