This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

Canadian Karen Community Regular
Remember....you must go through the de-gluten chamber before coming back to our lovely village after foraging in the town over the hill.

ROFL! I'm spinaching here!

Hey, this is my "active" time, when I run every 5 minutes! I don't need anything "moving things along"!!!! :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndreaB Contributor
:lol::lol::lol: Wish I could see it through their eyes, just roll on in unknowingly, like a tumbleweed....

'night Robbin.... :)

holy heck you guys, have to start winding DOWN to get to sleep, or else will be up all night and have a spinach of a day tomorrow...

and yes, the moon is VERY VERY full :blink:

I have never laughed so hard looking at a computer, ever, as this evening. God help the poor souls who wander in tomorrow...... :lol::blink:

Think of poor Cissie, Evie, Armetta, Tavi, Picard, Ryan, Vincent, Rinne, Julie, Miamia, Chelsea, Patti and on and on.

DingoGirl Enthusiast

me too....I'm out....good night everyone...sweet dreams.....

-_--_--_- <----------hoping to get some of that tonight, for all of us. :)

Think of poor Cissie, Evie, Armetta, Tavi, Picard, Ryan, Vincent, Rinne, Julie, Miamia, Chelsea, Patti and on and on.

Their all the ones who knew it was a full moon and were smart enough to hide!

B)

TheDave Newbie
me too....I'm out....good night everyone...sweet dreams.....

-_--_--_- <----------hoping to get some of that tonight, for all of us. :)

G'night... I'm out too...it's been too fun you guys... same bat time/channel next time!

DingoGirl Enthusiast

:lol::lol::lol: what will they think of us.....do you think it's time to start thinking of a special place in R-ville, you know, to keep us when we have gone bonkers.....

tiredofdoctors Enthusiast
Hey, this is my "active" time, when I run every 5 minutes! I don't need anything "moving things along"!!!! :lol:

Hey Karen -- you could have a theme song -- "Movin' Right Along" . . . . from the Muppet Movie!!!!!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

AndreaB Contributor
Their all the ones who knew it was a full moon and were smart enough to hide!

B)

:lol::lol:

Night Susan......Night Dave.

Night again Rachel, Celia and Susan.

Hard to leave isn't it.

I must be leaving soon too....but not quit yet. :P

Residents of Rachelville -- Don't be afraid yet . . . it's another day or two until the full moon . . . you have plenty of time to build your fortresses and protect your loved ones . . . .

And Scott has enough time to buy another bottle . . . . !!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Residents of Rachelville -- Don't be afraid yet . . . it's another day or two until the full moon . . . you have plenty of time to build your fortresses and protect your loved ones . . . .

And Scott has enough time to buy another bottle . . . . !!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You mean I gotta wear this stupid straightjacket for another two days????? :blink:

Ya know how hard it is to rip that thing off as I'm dashing down the hallway racing to the bathroom???? :blink::angry:

AndreaB Contributor

Hey Karen.....you're two days early!!!! :lol::lol:

You mean I gotta wear this stupid straightjacket for another two days????? :blink:

Ya know how hard it is to rip that thing off as I'm dashing down the hallway racing to the bathroom???? :blink::angry:

:lol::lol::lol:

Hey Karen.....you're two days early!!!! :lol::lol:

I'm lookin' out my window right now and the thing looks pretty darn symetrical to me! Yep, she's one FULL PIE UP THERE! :D

Gonna have to check my calendar, but Karen, I think the straight jacket has to stay on a little while longer . . . have to protect the citizens of Rachelville . . . sorry about the "difficulty" with regard to the bathroom issues, but -- SBYL. Hugs to you, Darlink!!! Lynne

It sucks to be me......... :angry:

AndreaB Contributor

I already checked the calendar. It's the 9th.

Karen,

Don't be so hard on yourself. We are all here for each other and are happy to be a part of your life.

OMG guys, you should hear my stomach right now..... Has any of you ever cleared a drain and once it's cleared, you get the GLUB, GLUB, GLUB sound as the water is going down the drain? That is my stomach right now, you can hear it in the next room! Yep, the night has just begun..... <_<

AndreaB Contributor
OMG guys, you should hear my stomach right now..... Has any of you ever cleared a drain and once it's cleared, you get the GLUB, GLUB, GLUB sound as the water is going down the drain? That is my stomach right now, you can hear it in the next room! Yep, the night has just begun..... <_<

When do you sleep between being up half the night and taking care of the children?

A big HUG for you.

I've got to get to bed too. I'm one of those that needs more sleep than some.

When do you sleep between being up half the night and taking care of the children?

Well, let's see..... it should quiet down around 5 - 6 a.m...... doze off until around 8 - 9 a.m. when someone usually comes down and kisses my cheek (either Daniel, Connor or Rhiannon, I mean!). I pretty much sleep on the couch every single night now, if I was upstairs, I would be waking everyone up with my bathroom antics!

During the school year it is a bit easier, as the days that the boys go to school (they are going into SK this year), I can at least nap during the day to catch up on some sleep. Where I live, kindergarten kids go every second day, all day, instead of 1/2 days every day......

miamia Rookie
Miamia,

Have no words of encouragement that you haven't already heard, but I just wanted you to know that you have absolutely no idea how much I can relate to this statement. If it helps to make you feel better at all, I am SOOOOOOO in the same boat as you are........ except in your situation, you take one step forward (progress) then go backwards..... I just plain go backwards!!!! :(

Sending hugs to ya,

Karen

I hate to hear you are in the same boat- its not a very fun one. The steps forward are more mental- like I think I have figured something out -some key and I get really determined and work at it like crazy and then never really get any results. o me and you can walk backwards together. At least we won't be lonely!!

Miamia

VydorScope Proficient

Sure just balb all night so that I can be completly lost again when I get chance to look! Seesh!

jerseyangel Proficient
Sure just balb all night so that I can be completly lost again when I get chance to look! Seesh!

Vincent--

Don't feel bad, you're not alone! I had 14 pages to read this morning. Good thing I had to get up early to wait for the Verizon repairman. :D

I may have to give up sleeping :lol:

Best of luck tomorrow morning with your heart testing. I will say a prayer for you tonight. :) Let us know...

Guest Robbin

edit-irrelevant

Jean-Luc Rookie
Although, I would much rather feign stupidity and sit back and watch a shirtless construction worker give me personal lessons on how hard the nailer can pound it in........

Oh my! :lol::lol::lol:

miamia Rookie
:blink: Good Gawwwwwd, I forgot the roof guy was coming at 7:30 this morning...I am half asleep, but checking in off and on today. Need caffeine....

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!! HAPPY TUESDAY :D:D .

Gotta let dog out to poo and then feed her and the cats (who are soon to be homeless if they do not shut their little big mouths, lol. ) Why do I feel like I have a hangover every morning and I don't drink? Ugh. Maybe I should start. :blink: See y'all later.

Everyone who was sleeping last night- - The Dave is indeed the "Village Idiot" and way too fun to tease :D .

oh yeah- a village idiot- we needed one of those. So maybe when we do things- like eat things we know we shoulden't we can say we pulled a "Dave"

Miamia

Here is an example-

"Rachel often commits a 'dave' when she eats Edward and son crackers"

sorry rachel- no offense- as you know I too have fallen vicitm to these yummy things

jerseyangel Proficient
oh yeah- a village idiot- we needed one of those. So maybe when we do things- like eat things we know we shoulden't we can say we pulled a "Dave"

Miamia

Great idea, Mia! Now "Dave" will go on the list of "Rachelisms"--right after "spinached" :lol:

Archived