This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

dlp252 Apprentice

Hi Mia!! So sorry to hear you still are so uncomfortable! Hope that gets better soon!

^^^^^

Day 1 of my anti-candida diet went well...I was much less bloated and gassy throughout the day, so I guess I have my answer, lol. I even lost a pound since yesterday. That's not bad either, lol.

For the powdered supplement...I decided to try it simple...I blended it with some egg white powder in some water and added some ice cubes and stevia. Tasted a bit like a vanilla shake. :) This morning I put in a little too much stevia...don't really like stevia much so it's self-limiting, and this morning I got slightly too much, but it still wasn't bad.

Oh and Patti, I found a sampler pack of MyChelle products at Whole Foods so I bought it and will try some this week! Thanks for the info!

Well, gotta go get ready for church. I may stop into Mervyn's today...my mom and aunt wanted to go there yesterday, so we did...I bought some new underwear, and while paying for them, saw the most wonderfully PLUSH soft bathrobe. I really think I need one of those, lol. :lol: I'm wearing the robe my mother bought me YEARS ago, which I love...it's flannel, but it's just not very warm. I think I gotta have that new plush bathrobe for starting my candida diet the way it should be done! Yah, that's it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jerseyangel Proficient
Hi Mia!! So sorry to hear you still are so uncomfortable! Hope that gets better soon!

^^^^^

Day 1 of my anti-candida diet went well...I was much less bloated and gassy throughout the day, so I guess I have my answer, lol. I even lost a pound since yesterday. That's not bad either, lol.

For the powdered supplement...I decided to try it simple...I blended it with some egg white powder in some water and added some ice cubes and stevia. Tasted a bit like a vanilla shake. :) This morning I put in a little too much stevia...don't really like stevia much so it's self-limiting, and this morning I got slightly too much, but it still wasn't bad.

Oh and Patti, I found a sampler pack of MyChelle products at Whole Foods so I bought it and will try some this week! Thanks for the info!

Well, gotta go get ready for church. I may stop into Mervyn's today...my mom and aunt wanted to go there yesterday, so we did...I bought some new underwear, and while paying for them, saw the most wonderfully PLUSH soft bathrobe. I really think I need one of those, lol. :lol: I'm wearing the robe my mother bought me YEARS ago, which I love...it's flannel, but it's just not very warm. I think I gotta have that new plush bathrobe for starting my candida diet the way it should be done! Yah, that's it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Hi Donna :D

Wow, great news on the candida diet. Don't ya love it when you hit the nail on the head!

I used to love Mervyns when we lived in Georgia! When my mom and dad came to visit, it was the first place my mom wanted to shop! I do have Kohl's, at least :lol: Yep--you did need that robe--it's quite obvious to me! :P

I think you'll like the MyChelle--I used the Honeydew Cleanser--is that in your pack? I called the company when I started using it, and the woman told me that they don't use gluten--and she sounded like she was sticking her nose up a little as she said gluten! :lol: Gotta love em.

CarlaB Enthusiast

Sorry about your coat, Rachel. I hope they find it next time you're in. Sometimes people do a better job when you're there in person ... you may want to stop in and see for yourself. They must have a lost and found.

Miamia, good to see you! Sorry you're still struggling.

Donna, great job!! You need the robe.

AndreaB Contributor
I'm still doing the antibiotic shots I just finished week 4 , I may start an antifungal with it becasue I am still pretty uncomfortable. My docotr and I are scared it has started to affect the candida despite me taking it through a shot.

Good to see you Mia. Thanks for checking in with us. I do hope you will be through with these antibiotic shots soon. :(

I believe things will start getting better for you this year as you are starting to get answers.

Yah, that's it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Yay for day 1! :D

Your story. :lol::lol: Gotta love your reasoning. :)

Rachel--24 Collaborator

OMG....I am like the biggest idiot ever!! :(

You guys wont BELIEVE this.....I came home to Manteca late last night and the very first thing I saw when I walked in....was my jacket lying right there on the pool table. :o

I feel soooooo STUPID. :ph34r:

I feel really bad about being upset with BioSET. :(

My brain is in really bad shape this week....major brainfog and I cant seem to remember *anything*. My head has been hurting alot with migraines too. Most of this week has been a blur to me. :unsure:

I swear that I had my jacket with me....yet I couldnt have because it was in Manteca ALL WEEK. :huh:

My mom was trying to ask me if I wore it anywhere else...when did I last see it....am I sure I wore it to BioSET??? OMG...my head got sooo messed up. I couldnt remember ANYTHING I was getting more and more confused and felt kind of disoriented.

Everything started when I drank the Imagine Broth....I had a hard time concentrating at work too. I write alot of different orders at work....eggs, milk, yogurt, juice/cheese, and candy/spices. They all go out at different times and some are daily....some are not. I had ALOT of trouble trying to figure out what day it was...what orders needed to be written, etc.

Heck....I was even becoming ALARMED late in the day....thinking I'd FORGOTTEN to write orders....when I actually had already written and sent them. :blink:

There were some other imortant things that I *did* forget to do though. :(

I dont know if the broth can still be affecting me...I'm now having loose stools. :(

I guess its only been a couple days and it could still be causing this.....I think my body takes awhile to recover from stuff. I felt really TOXIC yesterday.

The only other thing to suspect is soymilk. Last week I decided to try soymilk again. Its the only box drink that doesnt have added ingredients such as oils, carrageenan, sugar and vitamins. All it has is filtered water and organic soybeans.

I havent had any immediate or obvious reaction to it....whereas I did have an obvious reaction to the broth. <_<

In the past whenever I'd react strongly to something...I would then start having problems with even my "safe" foods.

It happened this time too. After the broth incident I started getting pressure in my head from my beef and popcorn...which I eat all the time.

I know that beef, corn and soy protein are all very high in natural glutamate....some of the glutamate gets "freed" during the cooking process. Obviously not enough to cause me alot of problems cuz I eat them regularly....even milk has natural glutamate and I was ok with my ice cream.

Glutamates occur naturally in food but it is the free glutamates that cause adverse health reactions for many people, estimated at 30% of the population.
I think that because the broth had MSG in it.....my system is now overloaded....so I am getting reactions and migraines from eating my normal foods. For some reason my body isnt handling glutamates correctly. I dont know what "mechanism" in my body is broken...or if its a matter of impaired detoxification....but the glutamates can "build" up in my body pretty quickly.

I think MSG in processed foods pushes me over my threshold...my "glutamate bucket" gets full and starts spilling over. I think this is why it takes me a while to recover....because I keep adding to it with my normal foods.

I think I will avoid the soymilk until things calm down and then try again. It could be "safe" but just high in glutamate which I cant handle right now...so its causing headaches and brain fog/memory loss.

Over-usage of glutamates can have adverse effects, including headache, on some people.

Long term use with large amount can cause memory loss according to various studies.

Some articles refer to this as an "allergy"...I dont think its true. <_<

I dont its an allergic reaction that causes reactions from MSG. I think its something to do with intestinal function, liver function, detox pathways and probabably the MAIN thing would be deficiencies of very important vit/minerals/enzymes needed for the body to process it correctly.

I havent had any noticeable problems with the Pacific vegeatable broth and I finished the box. :)

Stupid MSG. :angry:

I feel so dumb about my jacket. My mom says its normal to forget stuff like this....which I'm sure it is...but I seriously cant remember ALOT of things the past few days. I'm in a fog and my eyes have been extremely blurry and my back and shoulders still burn a little everytime I eat my popcorn or my meat.

Yesterday I was so sad about my jacket that I went to the mall with my friend to replace it. My friend that bought it for me called and I told her I had lost the jacket. :(

She was totally fine with it...told me to get another one and shed pay for it even. I dont want anyone else to pay for my own stupidity or negligence so I refused and I'm not gonna take any money...I just wanted the jacket.

They didnt have my size anymore....there was a similar jacket there which I liked equally and it was also 40% off yesterday....so I got that one. I wore it out last night and I was happy. :)

Now I have two very similar black jackets. :rolleyes:

I dunno....I might return one for a different color.

OMG...my friend is gonna think I'm pretty stupid when I tell her I found the jacket at home. :ph34r:

Also....I discovered its NO FUN trying to shop for jackets when you've got major brainfog, confusion, memory loss, etc......AND you've got 2 boys (age 11 and 12) with you.

OMG....I was in the store maybe 1 minute?? "Rachel...are you done yet??" "Are you sure you even KNOW which jacket you're looking for?" "Do you even REMEMBER what the jacket looked like??" "Are you DONE yet.....can we go now??" :blink:

HOLY COW.....I definately cannot have kids until I get better and free of brainfog! :lol::lol:

Judyin Philly Enthusiast
OMG....I was in the store maybe 1 minute?? "Rachel...are you done yet??" "Are you sure you even KNOW which jacket you're looking for?" "Do you even REMEMBER what the jacket looked like??" "Are you DONE yet.....can we go now??" :blink:

HOLY COW.....I definately cannot have kids until I get better and free of brainfog! :lol::lol:

I'm so glad you have your 'beloved' coat...but a word of advice....

better not get a husband anytime soon....cause they are just like those boys If you try to shop with them... :lol:

Just trying alittle humor to cheer you up.

judy

dlp252 Apprentice

Holy Cow Rachel, your post scared me! :P I'm glad you found your jacket at home...did you have a different one on at BioSET? Anyway, I was scared because it sounds like the way you described what used to happen when you were very sick a couple of years ago! Can some of the brain fog also be from the die-off?

Patti, yep, the honeydew cleanser is included. I think there are only 3 skin care products which aren't included and one of them is the mist (which actually sounds like the product I might like the most, lol).

Well folks, no robe. :( The one I liked the best was only available in short lengths. They had another style with similar fabric (only not quite as thick and plush), but mostly only had larges left. So, I MAY check another store tomorrow, or I may wait until Saturday and check out Kohl's.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Rachel--24 Collaborator
She doesn't seem very motivated to me...just my mean humble opinion. ;)

Donna....noooo she doesnt!! :lol:

I havent figured her out yet. When she drew my blood for my bloodtest was the only time I think she was super nice and she did the BEST blooddraw I think I've ever had....even though she was nervous.

Usually she isnt very friendly though. I say "hi" when I walk in and she doesnt even acknowledge me.....EVER. :rolleyes:

I also have a theory why you have energy and don't look sick...it's like what Dr. Rick was telling me about taking stressors off the body. If you can reduce the stress load to a certain level, the body can do what it's supposed to do. You've taken a WHOLE LOTTA BUNCHES of stressors off your body over the last few months (and years from what you've said here), so your body can get down to the task of dealing with the other stuff.
I totally agree Donna. My mom is always telling me I'm "getting better". How much I've "improved". I constantly tell her I'm NOT getting better....the problem is still there. I have just restricted my diet and changed my lifestyle sooo much that I'm coping WAY better and functioning WAY better now. It might really *seem* like I'm getting better but its just not so.

I've removed ALOT of stressors and thats the only reason I'm functioning.

Dr. Rick always talked to me about stressors but he wasnt understanding that in my case its not as simple as removing a couple foods, taking supplements and finding/treating a parasite or other infection. I can remove *everything* and I'm still going to be sick......its something already inside me thats making me sick. External stuff just makes it worse. It first came to me while I was on my candida diet...I felt so much better but still....there was weird stuff going on in my body.

I remember thinking how bizzarre it all was, how abnormal it was and how noone should have to live this way....eating so few foods. Thats when I felt like something was "taking over" my body...something more than candida.

I think it must be Lyme...unfortunately. :(

I cant get better just treating candida.

I'm so glad Dr. Rick sent me to the other Dr. The new Dr. very much understands my situation....I dont think Dr. Rick has had experience with many patients like me. I dont think I couldve gotten any answers from HN.

My appointment was sort of interesting I guess, lol. We did the B Vitamins and Folate. As usual I had a large glass full of vials. I sort of knew this would happen, cuz I've never really been able to take B Vitamins...well at least not in the last 10 years or so. Lots of things came up that it affects too. One interesting thing that popped up was "person, place or thing". :lol: I asked what the heck that meant, and she said I am reacting to a person, place or thing...um, we were doing B Vitamins and folate, lol. So, does someone I know take a bunch of B vitamins. :lol: :lol: I told her it's got to be my house, cuz I'm not the worlds best housekeeper, but do dust mites have B Vitamins or folate??? :lol:

Hmmm...I have never seen "people, place or thing" on the test??? :huh:

I've never had it come up...but I dont recall ever "seeing" it either.

Anyways...B Vitamins usually contain yeast. People with candida cannot tolerate B vitamins because of the yeast. You would have to take B's that are free of yeast...which are sometimes hard to find. This could be one reason that you cant take B's. Do you think you could have had candida for 10 years?? I dont remember how long you've been sick??

Oh...I dunno if candida can be a "thing" :lol: ....but yeah...B vitamins affect candida. Your body could probably also cross-react to the yeast in the vitamins.

It is not good to dump a large amount of B
Rachel--24 Collaborator
Anyway, my ileocecal(SP??) valve came up AGAIN....so far it's shown up at every single appointment for whatever they're testing/treating me for. I guess this is the valve that sits at the end of the small intestine and the beginning of the large intestine. She said my large intestine is okay, but it's the valve...so I'll have to do some reasearch on that on Monday. Whatever it is, everything is affecting it. :(
Donna, I'm pretty sure this has shown up for me also...not everytime though. I have no idea what it is.

When they do the testing they have a definition of what each thing is...what exactly it does in the body. Its on the bottom right hand side of the screen. You can ask her what it is and if she doesnt know she'll look there. Susan doesnt know what everything is so she sometimes uses that box to see what is what.

My energy level was MUCH lower than it's ever been. I only got up to 23 or so. Last week it was 36. I don't feel like I have less energy, but I guess my body does.

My energy is usually high when I first get there....it only goes down as we proceed with the testing. At my last treament (bile acids) when she did the brain testing I was only 15 on one side and 17 on the other. Thats the LOWEST I've ever been.

I think it may have had something to do with all that was going on....I had major problems from the broth and my head was pounding....and my brain hasnt been working too good....obviously. :(

Oh also, bug bite and injections came up again!!!! Not sure how that relates to B vitamins or folate either. I'm confused, lol. :lol:

:lol::lol:

What is it with you and the bug bites?? :P

I've never had that come up. I dont even think I've seen it? Is it a vial?? :unsure:

I have problems with folate....I am deficient. My vit/mineral bloodtest that my Dr. ordered a few months ago confirmed this. I wasnt deficient in too many things but folate was one of them. I have to review those results because I've forgotten the rest.

I'm gonna talk to Anna about some of my deficiencies...see what she says. So far I'm doing ok with the magnesium she gave me. I've read that all candida sufferers have magnesium deficiency....so I guess I probably need it.

Rachel its great that you cut out the ice cream I feeel stupid that I still eat things that I know feed the candida but it is so hard for me to find foods my body will tolerate and I am so underweight I feel like I don't have that many options.

Actually I've eaten ice cream again. :ph34r:

When I get a reaction from MSG...with the migraine and burning sensations....the ice cream actually HELPS. It soothes it or makes it go away completely. Its really weird but it does work for me....sometimes in the middle of a reaction I find myself really wanting ice cream badly....like my body is telling me it will help....and it does. :unsure:

When I was reading the MSG board last year this was mentioned quite a bit. Alot of the people said ice cream would help them with the reaction. I'm not sure why though?? Lots of posts like this one...

I have still been eating the ice cream from Haagen Dass....I know this sounds crazy but it makes me feel better everywhere else...My pain goes away after I eat it...I have a lot more energy and if I have a headache it really helps with that
WEIRD! :unsure:

So I think the ice cream helps with MSG reactions but doesnt help the Candida situation. <_<

MiaMia,

How long are you taking the antibiotics for?? Was this for a challenge before testing?? The info. I got from Igenix for the antibiotic challenge was saying you only need to take them for a few days. :huh: He gave me a paper with a couple recommended protocols for the antibiotic challenge. The protocols were very brief. I think 1-3 days.

If I end up doing a challenge I dont think I could go for weeks....not with the candida. I know my Dr. wont put me on antibiotics now but I think he might agree to a 1-3 day challenge. I'm gonna talk to him about it next visit. See what he thinks.

I hope you are near the end of your challenge!!

Feel better. :)

Arent the North Face jackets soooo warm!! I LOVE it.

My friend had got me the jacket because of me being so uncomfortable in the winter...so that I can be EXTRA warm. :)

I think I gotta have that new plush bathrobe for starting my candida diet the way it should be done! Yah, that's it. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Yeah....Great idea Donna!! REWARD yourself with a plushy robe!!

Candida diet is NOT easy...so yeah....we should reward ourselves often. :D

Rachel--24 Collaborator
I'm so glad you have your 'beloved' coat...but a word of advice....

better not get a husband anytime soon....cause they are just like those boys If you try to shop with them... :lol:

Yeah....no kidding.

Thank Judy. :)

Rachel--24 Collaborator
If your doc and the other doc used similar natural means, then I'd make and appt. with the other doctor in your doctor's office. It's not betrayal, it's a second opinion. Plus, you're going in the same office, so it's obviously someone your doc respects. Does your doctor know you're planning on seeing the other one when she comes into town? If so, just tell your doc you'd rather see the other doctor in his office instead of her.

My mom said she doesnt think its a good idea to see the other LLMD from the same office. She said she likes the Dr. I'm seeing and the way hes handling things. She thinks it would be wrong to schedule with the other Dr. unless maybe I mentioned it to my Dr. first.

She was saying that faster and more aggressive is not always best.....sometimes its better to go slow and look at everything the way my Dr. is doing.

Plus she said they are both equally imformed about Lyme since they're in the same practice.

I remember that the guy I emailed and met at the doctors office had said that my Dr. is very capable and he is in the know about Lyme. That guy wasnt using him as his primary LLMD though....he was seeing her (Dr. Greene) for Lyme and my Dr. for other issues like heavy metals and parasites.

I

CarlaB Enthusiast

Rachel, I'm glad you found your coat. That kind of thing happens to everyone ... at least I think it does, it could just be me and my Lyme brain that it happens to!! ;) Maybe you left another coat at Bioset, but now that you have two, I guess you don't need it! :lol:

My husband and my oldest son (16) both keep telling me I'm getting better. I tell them I'm not, that I still feel the same, then they say, "But today you .... instead of just laying around." Actually, today I did go to Meijer's to use up some gift cards we got from Anderson when we replaced our windows. I was fine walking around, but definately not "normal."

I think sometimes we just see how far we are from normal, but those who live with us see how far we are from our sickest. I don't feel better, but objectively, I guess I'm doing more than I was, so I look like I feel better even though I don't. I feel the same, but I'm able to do more, so obviously I have more energy than I did. Maybe we found the right medicine "recipe" on our first try!!

Remember, when you have kids, you might have girls. They ALWAYS want to go shopping!! And it's so fun to go shopping with Morgan! My hubby also likes to go shopping, just so long as I go to the electronics store with him.

For the candida, the only directions my doc gave me is to avoid yeast and sugar, but that was probably because I don't have it now. Getting rid of it is a whole different problem!! I was strict about the candida diet a few years ago and gained 10 pounds ... I attribute that to not eating gluten so I started absorbing my foods better.

jerseyangel Proficient

Rachel, you poor thing! I'm happy you still have your jacket, but am worried about you otherwise. It's all so complicated.

I managed to gluten myself (not sure how) and today I literally could not get certain words out of my mouth. I knew what I wanted to say, but nothing would come out. These things, as well as the intense brainfog are scary. Go easy on yourself :)

Donna, hope you find another plush, fluffy robe. Glad you have the Honeydew--it tingles a little when you first use it. ;)

CarlaB Enthusiast
She thinks it would be wrong to schedule with the other Dr. unless maybe I mentioned it to my Dr. first.

I agree! I would definately mention it first. He might say the same thing, take it slow. That's what I hear, slow and steady. My doc seems to have that attitude, too, even though he started me on heavy meds right away. I think that was because I was doing so much already and seemed to be able to handle it, but he told me to call the office if I had bad symptoms because that was a sign that you were doing the wrong treatment (aside from herxes, he meant ongoing symptoms).

Once the lady who used to do my hair had to cancel, so she rescheduled my appt. with another lady who works there. I ended up liking the other lady MUCH better! :unsure: She knew so much more about color and was able to understand my weak directions about where I was going with my hair. So I kept going to the second lady, and the first never really even looked at me anymore. I still go to the same person and it's been six years now, but I only went to the first one for two or three haircuts.

CarlaB Enthusiast
I managed to gluten myself

I'm sorry, I hope you feel better really soon!! :wub:

flowergirl Rookie

Corn intolerant people please read this Open Original Shared Link

Thanks to the over use of corn syrup in the US it has given rise to all sort of strange intolerances like fructose intolerance. I couldn't understand before how people can be intolerant to fruit, but this article explains it all.

It's a strange world.

(Good grief this thread is long!)

CarlaB Enthusiast

Thanks to the over use of corn syrup in the US it has given rise to all sort of strange intolerances like fructose intolerance. I couldn't understand before how people can be intolerant to fruit, but this article explains it all.

It's a strange world.

And you are so brave jumping in on one of your first few posts!! WELCOME!!

We've talked about a lot since corn. We chat about other things that may be playing a part in us not completely getting better on the gluten-free diet. I discovered I have Lyme Disease from this thread ... at least it led me to be tested and I was clearly positive. Many here are still looking for answers and a few are here for support.

Just jump in here .... you could learn a lot if you read the whole thing, but it's as long as BOOK!!

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Holy Cow Rachel, your post scared me! :P I'm glad you found your jacket at home...did you have a different one on at BioSET? Anyway, I was scared because it sounds like the way you described what used to happen when you were very sick a couple of years ago! Can some of the brain fog also be from the die-off?

Nope there was no other jacket. Apparantly I was "jacketless" all week and just never noticed. :huh:

I dont think its die-off. I think the food chemicals affect me very badly due to whatever damage I have. Leaky gut, messed up detox pathways, enzyme deficiencies, hypersensitive immune system, dysbiosis, etc.

I think this is why I felt dramatic and miraculous improvement when I went on the candida diet almost 2 years ago. I had not only gotten rid of gluten but all of those chemicals in the food.

First it was MAJOR worsening of symptoms and then everything cleared up like a miracle.

Part of it was candida I'm sure...but also I went through some serious detox from eliminating those chemicals. I cant imagine how I would be if I spent one day eating the foods I used to eat. :blink: Its no wonder I was disabled.

Rachel--24 Collaborator

It's a strange world.

Hi Flowergirl. :)

I'm actually not corn-intolerant as I had suspected when I started this thread. But it was something I learned alot about and from there went on to learn alot more stuff....and still here learning more and more each day. :)

Thanks for your post and your willingness to jump into the scary-long OMG thread. :lol:

Rachel--24 Collaborator
I managed to gluten myself (not sure how) and today I literally could not get certain words out of my mouth. I knew what I wanted to say, but nothing would come out. These things, as well as the intense brainfog are scary. Go easy on yourself :)

Patti...I've experienced that so many times before!! I just could not speak! :o

It would happen to me all the time when I was really sick.

Ummm...its kind of funny how I always say "When I was really sick"....as if I'm not anymore. :lol:

I hope you feel better soon! :)

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Once the lady who used to do my hair had to cancel, so she rescheduled my appt. with another lady who works there. I ended up liking the other lady MUCH better! :unsure: She knew so much more about color and was able to understand my weak directions about where I was going with my hair. So I kept going to the second lady, and the first never really even looked at me anymore. I still go to the same person and it's been six years now, but I only went to the first one for two or three haircuts.

Sheeesh....some people can be so competitive. :rolleyes:

Yeah....so I dont think I wanna get my Dr. upset at me at this stage in the game. :unsure:

I might need him to get better. :lol:

CarlaB Enthusiast

Rachel, you could always tell your doctor that you're getting impatient with the Bioset and everything else you're doing, that you really want to pursue whether you have Lyme or not. Then he can tell you why he's doing the way he's doing, or maybe he will be a bit more aggressive. You could tell him straight out that you'd like to be more aggressive if possible.

I am guessing that because of the candida he won't put you on antibiotics. I would think a good way to see if you're positive is to use antibiotics, then retest.

Fiddle-Faddle Community Regular

Hi, Rachel,

I'm glad you found your coat--I'm sorry you had a week of not finding your brains! :P

I've been the same way, the last few days--couldn't get my brain to work no matter what. Either my thyroid has gone kaflooie again or there's a full moon....

Hi to everybody else! :)

AndreaB Contributor

Hi everyone! Just got caught up.

I'm glad you found your coat Rachel. :) Hope you feel better by the time you return to work tomorrow.

Patti, hope you don't suffer the effects of glutening too long. :(

Donna, you'll find a robe you like....just keep looking.

Hi flowergirl!!!

Carla, glad you are able to get up and about a little bit more.

We are all fine here. I'm looking into teaching myself how to sew. :ph34r: Found some videos online that sound good. Also want my daughter to learn. :)

Anonymousgurl Contributor

Hey Everyone...

Remember me? Haha. Sorry I haven't been by much. I've just been having a rough time lately.

I've just been thinking about you guys a lot and I've really been wondering how all of you are. How are you all feeling? I need some updates! Anyone have any new developments or discoveries? I'm sure I missed some great topics of conversation. LoL. Everyone who is going through BioSET...how's that going? Well, I hope everyone is well.

All my love.

<3

Archived