This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

AndreaB Contributor
LOL...I gotta see this. :lol:

I'm not seeing the new pic yet?? Is it there??? Hmmm...will have to go back and hit F5. <_<

You have to go to her personal photo.

I've loaded the Dorothy Hamill picture, from 4th or 5th grade.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Andrea,

I think hers was almost black. Hers was really dark brown. It looked almost black.

I need to put up a pic of my dad, because he looks like her as well. Nice pic of you!

Dear Laura,

You looked really good there! Your hair is darker now, though. I like it darker better!

We brunettes have to stick together! Otherwise, we will all be surrounded by blondes!

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Anyway, my point is, you can never tell who is evil. You may think you know someone, but you do not. I do not trust anyone for the most part because of this. It shakes everything you ever believed to the core when something like this occurs.

Jin....I'm sorry all of that happened to you. :(

Emotional issues can be damaging to our health just as much as the physical stuff...have you ever thought of talking to someone about it....to sort of let it all out?? It could be helpful.

I've went to a counselor a couple times....just to let stuff out...it was just relationship stresses but it toatlly helped me to talk to somebody about it. I also went to a counselor a couple years ago....when I was getting depressed because the Dr.'s werent helping me and I wasnt getting any answers. It didnt help to get me better obviously....but mentally it was beneficial for me.

Rachel--24 Collaborator
cute pictures! i must say, i have really enjoyed this!!!

Laura....me too...I'm having fun looking at everyones cute pics!! My mom is really enjoying it too. :)

Shes only posted a few times but she "knows" all of the Rachelvillians....even if you guys dont know her. :P

I did see pics of your nieces before......they are very cute! :)

AndreaB Contributor
I think hers was almost black. Hers was really dark brown. It looked almost black.

I need to put up a pic of my dad, because he looks like her as well. Nice pic of you!

I'd like to see a picture of him too. It must have been hard growing up losing his mother at such a young age. :(

I'm sorry about what happened to you too. Rape is most often by someone a person knows. I hope you are safe from him.

I agree with counseling to work through your feelings when you can swing it.

AndreaB Contributor
Shes only posted a few times but she "knows" all of the Rachelvillians....even if you guys dont know her. :P

Hi Mom! :P

I've been having fun looking at all the photo's too. :)

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Dear Everyone,

I finally fixed this! This is my great-grandmother who I look like! She even has that thing under her chin like me! They said she was a very nice person. Her name was Fannie Esther Morse. She died of Ovarian Cancer at 33, when my grandfather was a boy. Great-Grandma Fannie used to be a telephone operator down in Eddyville, Kentucky.

Jin,

Its hard for me to compare her to you since I've only seen the two pics of you and they werent profile pics. Anyways....I take your word for it that if I saw you sideways you'd look just like your great grand mother. :)

Wow...33 is so young to die. Tragic. :(

Its nice that you've learned some things about her. I dont know much about most of the people in my family tree. :(

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Rachel--24 Collaborator
I put up another picture...this was from fall 2002 at PSU....before I was sick.

Laura...beautiful pic. I think you look just as beautiful now...even with all you're going through. You always look radiant in your pics. :)

Andrea...I like this new pic too. Everyone looks good in their school pics....I dunno what happened with my school pics but they are HEINOUS. :lol:

Donna...this is my favorite pic of you so far!! :lol:

Its sooo cute and yeah...you've got that exact same look on your face....like you have no idea why you have to be sitting there in that dress and you just want it all to end. :lol::lol:

Your face reminds me of this emoticon... :unsure:

Hilarious. :lol:

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Jin...the more I'm seeing the pic of you Great Grand Mother...the more I do see you in her. :o

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Rachel and Andrea,

I was in psychotherapy at the time I was attacked by the guy. I tried to tell my counselor, and she did not care! :angry: She was in it for the money. Now, the guy I saw before her cared about his job. We were a good fit. He retired early due to his wife fighting cancer and his mother dying! :(

I was forced to attend psychotherapy for stress relief. It really just put salt on old wounds. I have a best friend who listens to me and actually gives a crap for free! Honestly, most of them just want to dope you up on pills. I do not want to be on more pills!

I need to get a current shot of me in a side profile. Dad never got to know my great-grandmother, but it is obvious we look just like her. My grandfather was adopted by some cousins of his, and they raised him. My great-grandma Fannie was married previously to a Zigler, and she had a son by him. I do not know anything about Uncle Carroll. All I know is he moved down to Alabama and had twin daughters. My grandfather really has not made any effort to talk to them.

Great-Grandma Fannie's mother was a Bruce. Her line traces all the way back to Robert The Bruce aka Good King Robert, the first Scottish King of Ireland. Poor Good King Robert died during a seige on the castle, only three years after becoming king. :( Now here comes the irony. Guess who overthrew him? The MacDonald clan! Guess what clan my mother's side of the family is from? :lol: I always knew my grandfather did not like my mother for a reason! :lol:

As far as Brian goes, I am not safe at all. Not only is he still in town, his workplace is only five minutes from our house! I know that if he sees me out, and he thinks I am alone, he will approach me. I worry I will not get lucky enough to get away next time. He really is a nutcase! A lot of people do not know what it is like to go into a place, whether it is Wal-Mart or a gas station and always have in the back of your mind "What if he is here?" However, I found a place that teaches Kung Fu! That can fix this. I am done living in fear. I refuse to be a victim again.

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

AndreaB Contributor
Everyone looks good in their school pics....I dunno what happened with my school pics but they are HEINOUS. :lol:

I haven't put up two of mine where my hair is real short. Looks like a boys cut to me. You guys probably won't see those. :ph34r:

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Rachelville Peeps,

Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you how now I am worrying over dying a slow and painful death from popcorn. I got so hungry and desperate, I racheled an entire bag of Act II Butter Lover's popcorn! :ph34r: I know it is gluten-free, but the fat could make me really sick. I am already suffering from eating a ton of peas this morning!

My mother was pigging out on cream horns yesturday. She ate like three! I told her that she racheled the cream horns. She looked at me like "Huh?" LOL! It is not fair that I have to pray everytime I eat that I do not die from eating something, or make me wish I were dead after eating it.

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

AndreaB Contributor
The MacDonald clan! Guess what clan my mother's side of the family is from? :lol: I always knew my grandfather did not like my mother for a reason! :lol:

Another clan rivalry is the Hatfields and McCoy's. I knew a Hatfield in college.

Brian, just one more reason to try and move away from there. You can't live your life looking over your shoulder all the time and definately can't have peace where you are. You need to do what you can to keep yourself safe, don't really know if martial arts will do that though. :unsure:

AndreaB Contributor
Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you how now I am worrying over dying a slow and painful death from popcorn. I got so hungry and desperate, I racheled an entire bag of Act II Butter Lover's popcorn! :ph34r: I know it is gluten-free, but the fat could make me really sick.

I hope you don't suffer too much of an ill effect from the popcorn.

Your mom. :lol:

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Hi Judy!!! :wub:

Where's your pic?? :D

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Jin...thats funny about your mom. She probably thinks you've lost your mind! :lol:

I'm racheling stuff left and right...last night it was chips...tonight it was sunflower seeds. WOOHOO...I'm totally excited about the sunflower seeds not affecting me too much. Pretty much all the seeds and nuts I've tried have been too moldy for me. :(

These seem ok though...and they're also organic and ROASTED. :D

Check this out everyone!! Remember my horrid reactions to Edward and Sons crackers last year??? We suspected traces of gluten....well I've ruled that out since I ate a gluten filled brownie last weekend and didnt get sick. :huh:

So...I tried some crackers again...I was getting reactions right away...its the reactions I now know to be caused by MOLD. No doubt about it....it was exactly how I would respond to nuts, corn chips....peanut butter...or anything moldy.

I think I'm particularly sensitive to molds right now due to the fact that I've fed the candida probably close to 200 pints of ice cream now!! :o

So yeah...I reacted to the crackers right away...they got tossed into the garbage. Stupid moldy crackers!! :angry:

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Oh yeah...guess what guys....I'm ice cream free now. :)

Hence the sudden splurge on other stuff. :P

I'm not doing the sugar thing anymore...I gotta get the yeast under control so I can detox better. ;)

AndreaB Contributor
So yeah...I reacted to the crackers right away...they got tossed into the garbage. Stupid moldy crackers!! :angry:

That's incredible about the crackers. :o:blink:

Glad you are able to expand your food fare. :)

AndreaB Contributor

I'm not doing the sugar thing anymore...I gotta get the yeast under control so I can detox better. ;)

That's great news! Stay off the stuff now until you clear some of this toxicity, better yet, until you clear lots of this toxicity. :)

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

HI RACHEL

GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU

I'VE BEEN READING AND CATCHING UP.

ARE YOU GOING TO 'RACHEL THE '''RINNE BARS'''

LOVE THAT NAME AND THEY SOUND SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD.

I FOUND A BLACK AND WHITE ONE OF MY MOM AND I

ONE OF MY FAVORIT PICTURES OF US.

PATTI GOT HER BLACK AND WHITE ONE UP.

I'LL TRY TOMORROW.

YOU ATE A BROWNIE...???

I MUST REALLY BE OUT TO THE LOOP :blink: BUT YOUR NOT CELIAC..I KEEP FORGETTING.

AH WELL CAN WE JUST ATTRIBUTE IT TO BEING LATE???

HUGS AND THINK OF YOU GUYS OFTEN.

LOVE YA ALL

JUDY

AH I SEE YOU RINNE...LOVE THOSE BARS...I'LL ORDER A TRUCK LOAD FOR PA...I'LL EVEN BUY A FREEZER AND DISTRIBUTE FROM MY HOUSE....THAT WAY I CAN MEET ALOT OF PA FOLKS AS THEY'LL DRIVE OVER TO GET THEM....DEAL????

AndreaB Contributor
I FOUND A BLACK AND WHITE ONE OF MY MOM AND I

ONE OF MY FAVORIT PICTURES OF US.

PATTI GOT HER BLACK AND WHITE ONE UP.

I'LL TRY TOMORROW.

We'll look forward to your pic Judy. :)

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Andrea and Rachel,

I know it was hilarious with my mom! :lol: She was so confused! It was like I was talking about hydroponics or something. :lol: Dad asks about Rachelville. He asks how things are here. I update him.

That reminds me, when I was on another thread the other day, someone saw my signature and asked what purple glittery bats mean! :lol: I told them about it. I never heard back, either! She probably thinks I am completely insane!

As far as creepazoid goes, if he ever touches a child, he better hope to God the police get to him first! :angry: I could beat him to a bloody pulp and not care. I know Kung Fu won't solve all of my problems, but at least I will be able to protect myself. I do not want to carry a gun. That is not my style. Besides, just because I move away, does not mean anything. Even if Brian is not there, others exist. I want to get them no matter who they are or where they are coming from!

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

diamondheart Newbie

Ok, this picture thing is fun!

I hate all my school pics....plus I got the same Catholic School uniform on in every pic.

OMG! I have so many school pics of me in Catholic Skool uniform! I'm going to put one up!

I am sorry to hear about your experiment not working. That is so terrible! Remember, we are all pulling for you! If you want, I could do a fertility spell for you to help! I know how badly you want this child!

Aawhh, that's nice of you to think of me! I think I need to figure this thing out myself first. Today, I found a website of a birth intuitive who is in my town. I'm going to go see her. She also talks about making baby alters and you can put your own baby photos on it. Good thing we are doing this photo thing! I have a feeling there are some things I'm going to discover about myself through this process, and I gotta go through it. I feel like I'm pretty well covered in the spiritual department. I got a positive sign just after doing my IUI, so I was really hopeful that it was going to work. I did feel pregnant for a few days, but towards the end, I was sadly not feeling anything :( .

You have to go to her personal photo.

I've loaded the Dorothy Hamill picture, from 4th or 5th grade.

Yeah, love it!

Donna, you look kinda scared in that stair photo?

So, I was in the store today, and I over heard this woman calling her doctor asking what cereal she could feed her baby. So, I went up to her and said, are you trying to find something wheat free? She said her doctor told her her baby couldn't have wheat, oats, or rice. She was calling to see if quinoa was ok. I pointed out to her the gluten free oats, but she seemed like she wanted to keep trying what her doctor was recommending. It sounded like to me this doc was grasping at straws. Her baby had a rash on it's face and he was crying. I felt so bad for the little guy. It's one thing as an adult to have to eliminate foods, but it's just not fair for a baby! I could tell by the look on his face that he didn't understand what was going on! She said dairy was next, and I kinda felt like saying take the dairy out now and forget the rice! I also wanted to give her Dr. F's card, but I didn't want to feel like I was intruding too much. What would you have done? I felt so bad for them :( .

Claire

AndreaB Contributor
What would you have done? I felt so bad for them :( .

Like your new photo too. :) The Catholic uniform doesn't look bad to me, but I suppose it would get tiring year after year.

I don't know what I would have done with the woman at the store either. She obviously needs to see a competant doctor, preferably alternative.

Maybe you could offer some suggestions for a new doctor if the current one doesn't work out. It's not like you'll see her again.

rinne Apprentice

Claire, hard to say, sometimes I speak and sometimes I don't, it just depends on whether or not they seem receptive.

Rinne.....can your treats be shipped???

I would like to place an order for 2 boxes. :D

The address being Rachelville.......yes. :)

As far as Brian goes, I am not safe at all. Not only is he still in town, his workplace is only five minutes from our house! I know that if he sees me out, and he thinks I am alone, he will approach me. I worry I will not get lucky enough to get away next time. He really is a nutcase! A lot of people do not know what it is like to go into a place, whether it is Wal-Mart or a gas station and always have in the back of your mind "What if he is here?" However, I found a place that teaches Kung Fu! That can fix this. I am done living in fear. I refuse to be a victim again.

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

I'm sorry this happened to you, I think if doing something physical like Kung Fu can help you feel more confident physically then that is great. What about weight lifting?

I haven't put up two of mine where my hair is real short. Looks like a boys cut to me. You guys probably won't see those. :ph34r:

Totally adorable picture of you. :)

I know that is what I need to do, especially since I've been in tasting mode for my treats. :ph34r:

AH I SEE YOU RINNE...LOVE THOSE BARS...I'LL ORDER A TRUCK LOAD FOR PA...I'LL EVEN BUY A FREEZER AND DISTRIBUTE FROM MY HOUSE....THAT WAY I CAN MEET ALOT OF PA FOLKS AS THEY'LL DRIVE OVER TO GET THEM....DEAL????

WHAT A SWEETIE YOU ARE JUDY. THE RINNE BAR, I LIKE IT. :)

Archived