This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Help Celiac.com:
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Claire,

Just ask if you ever want me to do the spell. By the way, I just thought of something. I remember reading about massages that assist fertility. I read about it a while back. Maybe you should look into that.

I am sure you will be able to have a baby soon! The spirituality definitely helps. Remember to avoid ginger, because it is used in China to abort babies. Here is something interesting a lot of people do not know. The Virgin Mary was not the only one to give birth by miraculous conception. Her mother did as well! Anna was barren, but as a reward for being a good person, God allowed her to conceive Mary! This was recorded in the Muslim Bible, the Qur'an. It is speculated that it was left out of the Christian Bible because it would make Mary appear more important than the Savior of all humanity! Anyhow, I found that to be very fascinating.

Your pic is so cute! How old were you? Man, I would not have minded having a uniform instead.

It was a lot easier to get dressed that way! However, it could get boring quickly.

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Claire,

Just ask if you ever want me to do the spell. By the way, I just thought of something. I remember reading about massages that assist fertility. I read about it a while back. Maybe you should look into that.

I am sure you will be able to have a baby soon! The spirituality definitely helps. Remember to avoid ginger, because it is used in China to abort babies. Here is something interesting a lot of people do not know. The Virgin Mary was not the only one to give birth by miraculous conception. Her mother did as well! Anna was barren, but as a reward for being a good person, God allowed her to conceive Mary! This was recorded in the Muslim Bible, the Qur'an. It is speculated that it was left out of the Christian Bible because it would make Mary appear more important than the Savior of all humanity! Anyhow, I found that to be very fascinating.

Your pic is so cute! How old were you? Man, I would not have minded having a uniform instead.

It was a lot easier to get dressed that way! However, it could get boring quickly.

Dear Rinne,

Rinne Bars it is! We will all be in line to buy them! They sound great! I would be more than willing to be a test-taster! :lol: I like all kinds of things!

I do not think weight-lifting is my thing. Back in high school, we had to do it. I was lucky to lift half my weight back then. Plus, my trouble is I often get too bulky. That just makes me look bigger. I want muscle tone, but I want to be slender. Kung Fu also is important for self-defense and helping you find balance in your life.

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

Fiddle-Faddle Community Regular

NGG, I was just going to suggest Tae Kwon Do or Karate for you! I don't know much about Kung Fu, though. Before you sign up (most places want an 18-month commitment and make you sign a contract), observe a couple of classes, both beginner and advanced, and see what you think. Maybe observe in several places, and compare.

My oldest son did Tae Kwon Do, and the Master was fantastic. He had someone work one-on-one with my son for 18 months, until he could handle learning in a large class, and he never charged us extra. My son learned self-discipline, coordination, respect, strength, listening/response skills, a little Korean, and he feels so much better about himself. And none of the kids at school tease him anymore, because he is now a second-degree black belt. :)

Just FYI, black-and-white pics show hair as much darker than we would see it in color, especially the old ones.

dlp252 Apprentice
About the flirting...I think maybe I forgot how.

Yeah, me too apparently, lol. :lol:

I was taking WAY more chlorella before but I dont know if I just had too much in my system or if the sauna had more to do with it or what. I think the sauna probably mobilized some toxins and the chlorella didnt agree with me after that.

I was reading on LymeNet that the saunas shouldnt be done in the beginning stages of treatment when the mercury burden is still high....too much can get released and it can cause serious problems.

I'm gonna talk to Dr. S and Anna about it...see what they think. I had read this awhile back on a different site also...so thats why for a long time I've been kind of scared of infrared saunas. :unsure:

I do want to continue to do them....but not if they're releasing too much mercury into my system. I dont think I would have thrown up had it not been for the sauna...its just too rare of an occurance for me.

I bet it was the combo...I didn't feel bad when I first took the chlorella (back when I first started seeing Anna, but I think I wasn't taking as much then) either, but it must have been that in combination with something else I'm doing or taking now.

Rinne.....can your treats be shipped???

I would like to place an order for 2 boxes.

Oh yeah...I'd order too! :P

Even though I'm laughing I can totally sympathize....if my mom had sprayed my hair into a beehive.....I dunno....it might be unforgiveable.

I think I must make life miserable for my mom this weekend. :lol:

Jin....I'm sorry all of that happened to you. :(

Emotional issues can be damaging to our health just as much as the physical stuff...have you ever thought of talking to someone about it....to sort of let it all out?? It could be helpful.

I'm so sorry too. I went to a counselor after my dad died...that year 7 members of my family died, and I just couldn't seem to get the anger and grief out. Unfortunately I went to one who was just a bit too much for me...wanting me to do some pretty strange things, lol. I finally figured out what I needed and did it and felt much better. For me it was getting involved in helping other people. I had been so focused on my own problems (kind of where I'm getting now, lol) and it just helped to do stuff for someone else.

Its nice that you've learned some things about her. I dont know much about most of the people in my family tree.

Me either...everyone was so closed-lipped about family stuff when I was young.

Laura...beautiful pic. I think you look just as beautiful now...even with all you're going through. You always look radiant in your pics.

I agree!

Donna...this is my favorite pic of you so far!!

Its sooo cute and yeah...you've got that exact same look on your face....like you have no idea why you have to be sitting there in that dress and you just want it all to end.

Your face reminds me of this emoticon... :unsure:

Okay Santa's going up in a little while--still can't post an avatar so it's going in the personal photo...note that same :unsure: look. :lol:

Oh yeah...guess what guys....I'm ice cream free now. :)

Hence the sudden splurge on other stuff. :P

I'm not doing the sugar thing anymore...I gotta get the yeast under control so I can detox better. ;)

YAY!!! I really think in the end this is going to help a lot for you. Dr. Rick was certain it was the brownie that really did me in this week.

OMG! I have so many school pics of me in Catholic Skool uniform! I'm going to put one up!

It's adorable, but I detected the most slightest of mischievious smiles. :lol:

AndreaB Contributor
Okay Santa's going up in a little while--still can't post an avatar so it's going in the personal photo...note that same :unsure: look. :lol:

Still cute. :) You look like, "who is the strange person, do I have to sit here?" :lol:

It's really bothersome that counselor's weren't/haven't been helpful to you and Jin. My stepson that is graduating in June is going to school to do that sort of thing.

dlp252 Apprentice
It's really bothersome that counselor's weren't/haven't been helpful to you and Jin. My stepson that is graduating in June is going to school to do that sort of thing.

Good! There apparently is a need for good ones, lol. I got the feeling that the lady I saw was using a "cookie cutter" approach. I think she used the same approach for everyone and I just don't think that works for EVERYONE, lol. I know sometimes in order to get better we have to do things we aren't comfortable with, but not EVERYTHING, lol.

She wanted me to talk to my inner child. :lol: There's nothing wrong with my inner child except she looks surprised and scared in photos, lol. :lol: 7 members of my family just died...I needed something a little different from her then. :P In the end, I think she was seeing that...I had a lot of anger and needed to release it in a safe way so she FINALLY asked what makes ME feel better and I said faux painting and hammering. :lol: So that year everything that could be painted was crackle finished and I hung a lot of stuff on the wall with nails. :lol: My friends still tease me about the crackled stuff. :P Oddly, I felt better. :)

Then I took up painting...as in landscapes and such, and volunteered at my church and that really helped the grief side of it all.

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Donna...if I get the C D-57 done tomorrow I should be getting the results back around the same time as you. It will be interesting to compare. I would be so excited if my numbers arent too low!! :)

I remember Scott telling me he wanted to see what my numbers were....he was betting they'd be really low. :(

Oh what lab did Dr. S. use for the test??

I love the Santa pic....but still my favorite was the last one. :lol:

Do you have any pics where you were smiling?? :unsure:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Rachel--24 Collaborator
I bet it was the combo...I didn't feel bad when I first took the chlorella (back when I first started seeing Anna, but I think I wasn't taking as much then) either, but it must have been that in combination with something else I'm doing or taking now.

I have BioSET tonight so I'll ask Denise about the whole sauna incident. :huh:

Anna wont be there...I think she went out of town. Actually I think she may have went to learn about the laser stuff from Dr. Cowden in Arizona.

She said she was going for that...so hopefully I'll learn more about LED when she gets back. :)

I just dont know for sure if it was this week or not...although I do know shes out of town.

She cant do my treatments because I've been going only on Thursdays (shes usually gone or getting ready to leave when I get there) so I had to schedule next weeks appt. on Wed....so I'm sceduled with Anna for the 2nd. :)

Rachel--24 Collaborator
It's adorable, but I detected the most slightest of mischievious smiles. :lol:

I think its a Catholic School thing :unsure: ...it sorta does that to you...I was always getting into trouble when I was in school. :ph34r:

AndreaB Contributor
Then I took up painting...as in landscapes and such, and volunteered at my church and that really helped the grief side of it all.

I'm glad you figured out something that would help you. To me proper counseling is listening and guiding someone to better choices, accepting themselves, learning to be positive and whatever helps to work through grief. That would be different for everyone, but I agree that it's important to get thoughts off of yourself and into doing something constructive after the initial grieving period(however long that is :unsure: ).

I have BioSET tonight so I'll ask Denise about the whole sauna incident. :huh:

Anna wont be there...I think she went out of town. Actually I think she may have went to learn about the laser stuff from Dr. Cowden in Arizona.

She said she was going for that...so hopefully I'll learn more about LED when she gets back. :)

I just dont know for sure if it was this week or not...although I do know shes out of town.

That would be interesting if she starts doing LED, then you could get treatments there if it works out for you. :)

AndreaB Contributor

New avatar again. This is from a singing ensemble I was in my senior year.

CarlaB Enthusiast
Massages, spas, good food....OMG...I guess this means there really is stuff to do in Arizona!! :blink:

:lol::lol::lol:

I was very spoiled this week. Still having stomach issues though ... I'm going to wait to call my doc till Monday to see if it settles down once I get some of my normal food for a few days.

CarlaB Enthusiast
Another clan rivalry is the Hatfields and McCoy's. I knew a Hatfield in college.

I know a Hatfield, too.

We're at the airport and getting ready to board the plane in a few minutes ... don't think I'll be able to catch up.

dlp252 Apprentice
Donna...if I get the C D-57 done tomorrow I should be getting the results back around the same time as you. It will be interesting to compare. I would be so excited if my numbers arent too low!! :)

I remember Scott telling me he wanted to see what my numbers were....he was betting they'd be really low.

Yes, I'll be anxious to see the comparison myself. I'm betting yours are lower, lol.

I love the Santa pic....but still my favorite was the last one.

Do you have any pics where you were smiling??

Um, not until I was old enough to do my own hair and wasn't forced to wear dresses and gloves and such. :lol: Don't get me wrong, I'm a girly girl and love my frilly stuff, but back then I really just wanted to play on the floor and dresses didn't cut it. :lol:

She said she was going for that...so hopefully I'll learn more about LED when she gets back.

Cool, I hope that's where's she at then.

I think its a Catholic School thing :unsure: ...it sorta does that to you...I was always getting into trouble when I was in school.

Must be...I didn't start getting into trouble until after I was done with school. :lol:

I'm glad you figured out something that would help you. To me proper counseling is listening and guiding someone to better choices, accepting themselves, learning to be positive and whatever helps to work through grief. That would be different for everyone, but I agree that it's important to get thoughts off of yourself and into doing something constructive after the initial grieving period(however long that is :unsure: ).

Exactly!

Love it!!!

I was very spoiled this week. Still having stomach issues though ... I'm going to wait to call my doc till Monday to see if it settles down once I get some of my normal food for a few days.

It all sounded heavenly!! Ha, my sister lives in Arizona and keeps telling me there IS stuff to do, but she lies a lot. :lol:

dlp252 Apprentice

Sorry, forgot to answer this...he uses LabCorp, which from what I've read on Lymenet is one of the labs of choice for this one.

diamondheart Newbie

I do not think weight-lifting is my thing. Back in high school, we had to do it. I was lucky to lift half my weight back then. Plus, my trouble is I often get too bulky. That just makes me look bigger. I want muscle tone, but I want to be slender. Kung Fu also is important for self-defense and helping you find balance in your life.

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

Jin, If I ever get pregnant without medical intervention, it will be a divine miracle! Let's just say that the docs did a very good job fixing DH. I think I was 9 in the picture. I liked wearing a uniform cuz I didn't have to think about what I was going to wear. However, I can not wear pink and grey together anymore. Those were my high school winter uniform colors :P .

I took a self defense class years ago called Model Mugging. They would have a guy dressed up in a padded suit and massive helmet that you could kick and punch in the head and groin. It was really useful, as well as healing. I missed your story waay back on page ?!?. I took the class because I was having flashbacks of a previous attack on me. It helped me find closure. I also took a class on multiple assailants and weapons. Thank god I've never had to use it! I'm including a link for the San Francisco chapter so you can check it out. I don't know if they have one in your area. Just google "Model Mugging" and your location or state. I HIGHLY recommend it. Model Mugging has spun off into a bunch of different groups, so there might be a different name in your area.

Open Original Shared Link

I believe the class was founded after a woman who was highly trained in one of the martial arts was brutally sexually assulted. Her fellow martial arts friends developed the techniques that are really designed more for self-defense than martial art.

Andrea, looks great!

Claire

AndreaB Contributor
:lol::lol::lol:

I hope things settle down for you over the weekend. We'll see you later tonight or tomorrow. Hope your flight is/was smooth.

It all sounded heavenly!! Ha, my sister lives in Arizona and keeps telling me there IS stuff to do, but she lies a lot. :lol:

Most of Arizona would probable be pretty boring for you Californians. :P I would think Phoenix, Scottsdale and Tucson would have something though. We were in Tucson but I didn't go anywhere except my Dad's place.

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Andrea,

I love the photo! Your dress is so pretty! As far as counseling goes, it is a waste of time and money. My best therapy is artistic stuff. I enjoy writing songs, and drawing.

Dear Donna,

We will be interested to find out about your tests. Hopefully, it will reveal something that can help you heal sooner. It is nerve-wrecking waiting for the results! I thought that brownie might have done you in last week. Feeding the yeast beast is going to cause trouble!

Therapy is not something I liked at all. Really, I prefer singing, as well as art. The cool part is, anyone I am angry at, I can kill off in my comicbook! :lol: That is so much fun! No real murder charges, and I control the story. I am working on one where creepazoid is thrown off a cliff! :lol:

Grief is a process. When someone dies, people act like it is all fine and good in a week. It is not that simple. I do not know if you have noticed, but many of these people are very strange. They just sit there and stare at you. I hate that! :angry: Plus, a lot of times they tell you to cry when you do not want to. We feel how we feel. Why can't they get that? :blink: These people go to school for eight years to learn common sense most of us already know. If you spend time with people, you will actually understand them. What an epiphany! :lol:

Dear Alison and Claire,

I have waited for several years for Kung Fu. I spoke to the Master some weeks back. They are the only people who teach it in our town! I called around a number of times before, and it was expensive for some of the places. No one taught Kung Fu. It is good to help with ADHD, which I probably have.

Master Barnes just was inducted into the Martial Arts Hall of Fame! They give you a free lesson or so to let you get used to it. In two years, you can be a black sash! However, I do not think we could afford to do that upfront. It is $50 a month. Classes meet twice a week for an hour. You get a free uniform as well! ;) I just always was attracted to Kung Fu. That is not all they teach there, though.

They also know pressure point fighting. You can temporarily desensitize people and immobilize them completely using pressure points in certain areas. They also teach you to heal them, of course! Community Martial Arts also offers Tai Chi and Q' i Gong, which means "The Way".

Dear Alison,

I know my great-grandmother was really dark haired because that is where Dad gets his hair color from. My grandfather said so. He was quite young when she died, but old enough to remember some of that stuff. He was about six or so. I will try and send you a pic of Dad through e-mail. I doubt he would want me posting him on here! :lol:

Dear Claire,

Thank you for the info. I put that in my favorites. I believe they have something similar to that here. Master Barnes was talking about it. I don't know, I just feel attracted to Kung Fu. The pressure point fighting would be good to learn!

You know how you were saying I might have a magnesium deficiency? Well, would you feel better on days you eat chocolate by any chance? I have noticed this. It does not make a lot of sense. I knew if anyone, you might know this.

I am sure you will be pregnant before you know it! Maybe accupuncture could help. There are many alternative therapies that help fertility. I have already planned to adopt because of my health situation. I would like twin girls from China. Mei-Li and Mai-Ahn. That will be their names.

Dear Rachel,

It will be interesting to compare your results and Donna's. Hopefully they will have an answer for your inquiry. That mystery puking was weird. Saunas normally will effect you once you have detoxed. Detoxing is not an easy process. I have another theory. Perhaps your body reacted to the food you ate for breakfast because of the sauna. Maybe there was something it saw as poison and wanted it out.

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

Mtndog Collaborator

Helloooo...citizens of Rachelville! I've been meaning to pop in and say hi for a bit and then I saw purple glittery bats in Noglugirl's signature. I went back and read the first page of the thread...so starnge. So long ago! rachel- I can't believe you were able to eat a brownie! How far you have come!!!!!!!!!!!! That is AMAZING! If it makes you feel any better, I am now ice cream free too.

Andrea- You look so beautiful in your prom pic.....your dress is my favorite color!

I've been meaning to come back for awhile.... I have a secret (shhh...don't tell!) I wanted to let you guys know that I am going to see a LLMD next week for testing for Lyme :ph34r: As SusieQ would say, "Hold me! I'm scared!" I have been (overall) getting worse over the last few months. Basically spent the entire month of march on the couch including my spring break where I was supposed to be in SF with my dad for a week. I missed so much work I'm surprised I still have a job!

I'm not sure (obviously ;) that that's what it is but so far my GI can't find anything...I've had more tests than I care to count.

One thing I am wondering though (and this will be interesting to see) is this... I've been taking Nexium for GERD since I went gluten-free. It's a proton pump inhibitor which keeps your stomach from producing a lot of acid so you don't reflux. But I'm wondering if this has been part of the problem.

My neew insurance made me switch to prilosec (they won't cover Nexium) so I started it and it gave me horrible D. I stopped it yesterday and am just taking OTC zantac (which is what I had been taking since I was diagnosed with GERD at 18- my esophagus is defective :P ).

Anyhoo, I did some reading on PPI's like Nexium and Prilosec and it seems that they can cause absorption and motility problems......hmmm I start thinking. Maybe it got to the point where my stomach had NO freaking acid to digest anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we'll see, it's just a theory and I'll ask my GI when I see her next week.

As far as the Lyme testing goes...Ii just want to know because all my celiac related problems began after I went hiking in acadia National Park, was eaten alive by black flies then had "the flu" for two weeks after and spent the entire summer sleeping like 15 hours a day. They did test me for Lyme when I went to the ER (I went back and got the records) but as you all know....not too reliable.

The doc I'll be seeing uses Igenix :D did some reading on babesiosis and wouldn't be surprised if I had that too.

Wanted to pop in and say hi and see what everyone was up too and how you all were!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs, B

PS Ten cases of Rinne bars please. :D:wub: can you make the taste like peanut butter too!

AndreaB Contributor
The doc I'll be seeing uses Igenix :D did some reading on babesiosis and wouldn't be surprised if I had that too.

I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE DOING THIS!!!!! Can I shout any louder. :P I didn't want to pester you too much as it was your choice, but I'm very happy about this. :D

I'm thrilled your doctor will use Igenix. We'll be waiting for your results along with you.

I have no insight as to the prilosec, etc.

Clark Bent as Stupor-Man Contributor

well, it looks like I'm officially joining a number of you in the Lyme Club... got my test results back today and sure enough, I tested positive for one of the Western Blots (the IGM)... I tested positive by both the Igenex standards for the IGM as well as the CDC standards... I actually tested either positive or Indeterminate to every one of the 6 double-starred bands... I was negative by both Igenex and CDC standards for the IGG blot...

I haven't really read this thread in a few days but I saw a mention of a CD57 test... I also had this test done through Labcorp and got my results... the reference range for the test is 60 - 360 and I was exactly at 60... barely caught the reference range B) ... my LLMD wants me to take AG-Immune, which is supposed to boost the immune system and should help get my numbers closer to normal for this test... don't know if any of you have heard of this product?

I've got plenty of questions to ask later although I've read my fair share of lyme stuff the past 2 months in anticipation that I might have it... guess I get to put that research to use now...

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Mtndog,

Good luck with your testing! I may have Lyme and Babs as well. I cannot afford testing right now. :( My parents want to get the panel for the Celiac/Gluten Intolerance/Soy/Casein/Egg and Genes tests first with Enterolab. Getting the money seems like it will never happen, though.

We have home repairs that we desperately need. Plus, there are overdue bills that need paid. I have no idea how we are supposed to afford any of this. However, I think a yard sale would be a good idea. That could help with not only getting rid of clutter, but making the atmosphere less tense. Bad feng shui can really disturb your chi.

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

AndreaB Contributor
well, it looks like I'm officially joining a number of you in the Lyme Club... got my test results back today and sure enough, I tested positive for one of the Western Blots (the IGM)... I tested positive by both the Igenex standards for the IGM as well as the CDC standards... I actually tested either positive or Indeterminate to every one of the 6 double-starred bands... I was negative by both Igenex and CDC standards for the IGG blot...

Wow! If I remember correctly the IgM is the long term one? I forget.

Could you post your bands for both and what the results were?

Here are the others results. I took the most positive of the IgG/IgM for everyone for ease.

Rachel Rhonda Mia Carla Laura

18 kDa '- '- '+ '+ '-

22 kDa '- '- '- '- '-

**23-25 '- '- 'IND '+ '-

28 kDa '- '- '- '+ '-

30 kDa '+ '- '++ '+ '++

**31 kDa '- 'IND 'IND '+++ '-

**34 kDa 'IND 'IND IND 'IND '-

**39 kDa 'IND 'IND 'IND 'IND IND

**41 kDa '++ '+ '+++ '+++ '+

45 kDa '- '- '+ '- '-

58 kDa '+ '+ '++ '+ '+

66 kDa '+ '- '- '- '-

73 kDa '- '- '- '- '-

**83-93 '- '- 'IND '++ '-

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Ok...I have catching up to do.

But first.....Wow Andrea...Gorgeous picture....I still have to go back and see if there are any new ones posted.

I love coming on here and getting to see all my buddies in their youth...not that we arent still youthful...cuz we are ;) ....but you know...Santa pics, school pics, prom pics....its totally FUN. :D

So I went to BioSET and I told Denise I had thrown up and everything...she said she had never ever heard of it happening before. She did agree it could have been a combo of the and the chlorella though.

She was wondering if it was something I ate....I told her no...I eat the same stuff all the time. Plus I havent thrown up in more than 10 years. <_<

So she started testing me for foods...mainly the stuff I'm eating and also some other random foods. She tested me for all the meats, dairy and some vegetables. I got kind of mad because I told her I didnt want to do foods....but she did it anyways. :(

She was cross checking the foods I eat with mold. I tested fine for only two of the foods I eat....peas (which is kind of a new addition) and potatoes (which I've been eating for months now). Everything else I react to.

She said I'm ok for chicken but its only because I havent eaten it for about 8 months. I had it for the first time last night....so I should be reactive to it again soon enuf. :rolleyes:

I always tested bad for chicken when I first started BioSET but it must have cleared itself because I've avoided it for so long.. Of course beef is real bad since thats what I've been eating daily for all these months. :(

I told her again as we were testing that I did NOT wanna do foods. I said its pointless...I still have all the metals, the candida, the Lyme and everything else. I'm just gonna resensitize with all this stuff still going on...so I dont see the point. So I was pretty much pouting. :(

I said...."Even my Dr. said I'll resensitize while I'm still toxic." :angry: She said Dr. S. learned that from them. She said its true...and the metals need to come out but she said shes doing more than "just" foods....she said she was cross checking with molds.

She said the whole point of what we're doing is to reduce all the imflammation occuring from all these immune responses. The more we address the imflammatory responses and calm down the immune system...the better my body can handle everything. So basically we have to keep on top of everything and just keep desensitizing whatever is showing up to be a problem.

I told her I'm seeing Dr. S. tomorrow and I wanna do the challenge this time for sure. She said I need to tell him that...she said its important to know where I stand and I should be ok to do the test...plus this way we can see how well I tolerate the DMPS. Its not an IV dose....its just one small oral dose.

I told her my main concern is that my test will be normal...that I wont excrete anything. I've heard of this....people sometimes test normal 7 or 8 times before the mercury actually starts coming out and then they are elevated.

Sometimes extremely toxic people hold onto the metals...they dont come out in hair and they dont come out in urine. This is often the case for the Autistic kids. I'm afraid if my test is within normal range it will indicate that I'm not excreting and I'll be really frusterated. :(

She said that yeah...it does happen that way and shes seen a classic case of it. However, she thinks that I'll be able to excrete the metals. Lets hope so....cuz I'm scared. :ph34r:

She said its normal to be scared about chelation but I have to get the metals out if I'm gonna get better...its the only way.

I was asking her about other patients.....how long did they have to chelate, does some people take awhile to start excreting, how long till they felt better, etc.

She told me of one woman who was a patient of Dr. S....he had been trying to detox her for years...maybe 4 or 5 years....and the whole time she was taking chelators but not getting any better. She was not excreting very much at all.

Finally he heard of Anna and sent the woman to BioSET. Denise said they stopped the chelation treatments and worked with her for several months (maybe 8 )....they cleared her pathways, desensitized her to the metals...the same type of stuff they've been doing with me. They got everything opened up for her.

Dr. S then started the chelation again and she just started dumping metals like crazy. :blink:

Denise said it was like the flood gates were wide open....everything started coming out from that point on. So it took her about 8 months to get rid of the metals but she felt better almost instantly. As soon as she started excreting she started feeling better.

She said thats why Dr. S. started referring all the toxic people over to Anna before he'll even embark on the chelation. He tells them to work with Anna and he'll do chelation when its time.

It was similar for me just getting on the small doses of NDF (I felt better) but then because I increased so fast I got resensitized to all the metals. :( Denise said the body doesnt let go of the metals very easily once the immune cells are sensitized to them....so thats why I started feeling bad once I had a "reversal" on the metals.

I've been going to BioSET around 6 or 7 months now so I should be ready to start chelating. She asked what protocol Dr. S is doing for me. I told her he hasnt even discussed it yet but was gonna reevaluate everything this next visit.

I asked what he normally uses for chelation?? She said he uses all different methods but most commonly IV DMPS.

I didnt wanna hear that at all....I'm scared of IV DMPS and I told her all the bad stuff I've heard about it. <_< I told her I was concerned about "backfiring" and causing permant damage because I pull out way more then what can be excreted. The worst scenario is it goes back into my brain. :(

She said they will be testing any chelators before hand and they'll know how much I can tolerate....they will be determining the dose that Dr. S. will use on me. He wont be choosing a random dose....he goes by what they say I can handle as far as dosing.

So I guess I feel better about it now. :)

Obviously I have to start treatment so that I can start getting better. She said it usually takes about a year. Dr. Amy said 6-12 months.

I told Denise I dont care if I have to chelate for 5 years....as long as within the first year I can be eating alot more foods and not so chemically sensitive. She said it will happen. :)

I hope I can convince Dr. S tomorrow that I'm ready for the challenge test. :D

Clark Bent as Stupor-Man Contributor
Wow! If I remember correctly the IgM is the long term one? I forget.

Could you post your bands for both and what the results were?

IGG first and IGM second

18 kDa - -

22 kDa - -

**23-25 - +++

28 kDa - -

30 kDa - -

**31 kDa - ++

**34 kDa - IND

**39 kDa IND IND

**41 kDa +++ +

45 kDa - +

58 kDa + -