This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

rinne Apprentice
Actually Rachel responded. I didn't really know what to say. The whole experience for you with him was definately not what was expected. I don't think he showed a very professional manner in the way he dealt with you.

Thanks Andrea, I don't know how I managed to miss Rachel's response but I will go looking for it. :)

I've just been pondering answering him and whether or not it is fruitful to make the effort. I guess I think the fact that he is angry may provide an opening of sorts, now that he is stung that I would insult him. :lol: As Robbin would say, "just a little bitty". :ph34r:

I've come across so many men like him and I don't mean to bash all men because my sweetie of 21 years is not like that. Typically, they are rather charismatic figures who have some brilliance about them and a bevy of people who tell them they are wonderful and anyone who doesn't is quickly relegated to the far edges of their universe. They are arrogant, self-absorbed narcissists and they do real harm.

It is hard for me to even admit how deeply that experience threw me into hopelessness about finding anyone to help me or trusting that I could determine who could help me if I could when I had so easily trusted only to realize he was not going to help me. That once again I had encountered someone who was really only about themselves.

thank you all for your help carla and rachel. I will buy some almond butter. I have one from whole foods but it taste rancid. Guess I need to take it back. My whey protein is immunopro. it is a proprietary native whey protein concentrate. Nothing added but I taste vanilla. She want's me to take 6 scoops a day but I think thats too much. What do you think I should take rachel. Should I just order the one you take? Nothing added and 60 bucks for a container of this stuff. but my naturopath gave it to me. Also how much charcoal should I take a day? 1,2, or 3? Probiotics, should I take any Rachel 1.5 billions kyo dophylis? My dentist does give me charcoal when he does my teeth. One down six to go. The mercury wont pull in my tissue from my teeth? Salmon anyone? She want me to have some omega fats also. thank you for your help. I can feel the stress on me real bad. I want to call my family and diieee.

I buy the organic almond butter, NUTS TO YOU, and it is delicious. I've bought the MARANTHA and been very disappointed in the flavour.

Please don't die, it is very final and illness need not be. :)

Do you know the Rachelville spinach story?

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndreaB Contributor
Haha, Mom went to bed a little while ago and told me that I should come on here and tease all you who haven't been able to watch it yet :)

No teaser for me......I don't watch it (or any other tv for that matter :P )

Always good to see your smiling face though Morgan. :D

rinne Apprentice

Andrea, you really are amazing. :)

Rinne....even though the guy is obviously ignorant...I would still write him and let him know exactly how you feel. I would do it so that my words wouldnt put him on the defensive but rather so that he could understand how and why he FAILED to provide the service you had paid for and expected.

I would inform him of his apparant lack of knowledge regarding Lyme testing and the fact that he wasnt even prepared for your appt. with him. Its guess its kind of hard to say all this "nicely" huh? <_<

Somehow I would try to let him know where he went wrong and I would try to "inform" him about properly reviewing tests before dismissing things that may be pertinent. :angry:

He's obviously made a big impact on how you feel about Dr.s....and he has caused trust issues due to his "unthoroughness". :(

I would probably want the Dr. to know all that so that maybe he takes it to heart and is more attentive in the future. He might not care.....but it might make you feel better to get it all out.

Or maybe you already did that in your first email. :P

:lol:

Thanks Rachel.

I wrote a letter this morning, in my mind and now I'm not sure where it went :lol: but I think your advice is wise, even if he doesn't get what I am saying I think I would feel better writing it out in a constructive way and knowing that he will read it. I don't want to talk to him.

AndreaB Contributor
Salmon anyone? She want me to have some omega fats also. thank you for your help. I can feel the stress on me real bad.

Please don't have salmon. That has mercury in it and you don't need to add to it. You can take Carlson Fish Oil (I think Carlson is the brand Mercola recommends). You can buy eggs with omega 3 if you can handle them.

Please don't give up. We are here for you and as Rachel has gone through something like this she can rely information she found and what worked.

As has been said.....eat what you can that causes the least reactions and try not to worry. I know it's hard, it's a natural thing to worry.

It is hard for me to even admit how deeply that experience threw me into hopelessness about finding anyone to help me or trusting that I could determine who could help me if I could when I had so easily trusted only to realize he was not going to help me. That once again I had encountered someone who was really only about themselves.

We could feel the hopelessness (through your posts) and were very concerned about you. I am so glad you are back and feeling better. :)

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Lisa......6 scoops!!!! :blink:

Thats ALOT. The recommended dose for mine is only 2 scoops a day. My doctors never have me starting out at the recommended dose. I'm not even taking one whole scoop yet. I take less than half a scoop!

Did you take 6 scoops?? That would explain the reaction. As long as your brand doesnt have any added stuff and just has amino acids...it should be fine. Just take small amounts and see how you tolerate it. You can slowly increase what you take over time.

Its kind of normal to think that since we're sick we need MORE of stuff to feel better...but thats not really how it works. We have to listen to our bodies on this. Its baby steps for people who are really toxic and are very sensitive.

With everything you wanna take...probiotics, charcoal, etc.....you should start out slow. I started out with only one charcoal but I've moved up to 3 now. I dont take any probiotics right now but I probably should. I would do the same thing with the probiotics...start out with one and work up to more as long as you're not getting sicker.

You may want to be taking more charcoal around the time when the dentist is removing the fillings. I would ask him what he recommends for that. Its really important to absorb the mercury before it has a chance to cause more harm.

I stay away from all fish.....I dont know how much mercury wild caught salmon would have but I'm just scared to eat any fish. Can you eat eggs?? I think you probably cant if I'm remembering correctly. What about flax??

There are other options for omega fats....maybe others can chime in on this cuz I'm not sure what all has omega fats. :unsure:

Try to relax and get lots of sleep and rest...I know its hard not to stress but with mercury...stress really seems to make everything 100 x worse. :(

How much whey protein did you take??

Let your system settle down some before you try taking more.

DingoGirl Enthusiast

OMG.....was just posting a LONG reply, and enjoying all of your musings, and then spilled an ENTIRE glass of freshly-poured red onto my FRESHLY-SHAMPOOED carpets :angry::angry::angry: and then also in that instant my nieces called, and are coming by any second to watch season finale of Gray's with me, and so I MUST GO!!!

I love you guys. :wub:

more later.

xoxo

Rachel--24 Collaborator

I cant get to the last page.....WTH is going on with the board?? Its taking forever to load a page and half the time I get an error message....its not just this thread but the whole board I'm having problems with. :(

Claire,

I saw your post about castor oil packs!! I'm doing this too. :D

I have all the stuff for my "pack" and a heating pad but I'm not gonna have time to do it until the weekend.

My BioSET lady had recommended it a few months back...for my fibroid and cyst...and also for stimulating my liver and lymphatic stuff. I'm finally gonna start doing it....its part of my "detox plan". :D

Glad to hear you got good results from it!!

Let us know how the cookies turn out. :)

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

AndreaB Contributor
OMG.....was just posting a LONG reply, and enjoying all of your musings, and then spilled an ENTIRE glass of freshly-poured red onto my FRESHLY-SHAMPOOED carpets :angry::angry::angry: and then also in that instant my nieces called, and are coming by any second to watch season finale of Gray's with me, and so I MUST GO!!!

And you say your life is boring. :P By who's book?

I don't know about carpets but mom just told me recently about dawn and hydrogen peroxide. It took a wine stain out of her new tablecloth. Mix about equal ratios, but use a little more of the dawn. Rub it into the stain and then you'll have to shampoo over it with water in the shampooer. See if that will work.

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Rachel and Claire,

Oh, thank God! :o I was scared to death! I appreciate your information. This menstrual thing has been worrying me for a while. I am swollen to the point I cannot get many of my pants zipped or buttoned! It is quite depressing. It is not huge like you described, but it is uncomfortable. I know that Candida can do this, too. Fibroids may be the whole trouble. Rachel, thanks for the hypercoagulation info. I have a thought. Could the Lyme's Borrelia bacteria be in my uterus and blood? That would explain the foul odor. I bleed off and on all the time. This has been going on for more than two years. The doctor has no idea what is causing this. I am scared. Do Fibroids cause pain shooting down through your legs? I am getting that.

Dear Donna,

My blood is that way, too. I have bright red blood when I prick my finger. However, if it is being drawn, sometimes it looks dark. The blood for my menstruation is dark, too. This is so weird. The hypercoagulation thing makes sense.

Dear Rinne,

That doctor deserved it! I would love to go chew out all of those morons that told me I was crazy and give them whatfore! If I had the money, I would willingly pay to go so them just to do so! :lol: They try to make us sound terrible. We had our lives ruined by them!

Thanks for the article on Ovarian Cancer. I am worried about that. My great-grandmother who I looked exactly like I do died of it. She was only 33. I am superstitious. I always have worried I would end up with it as well.

Dear Lisa,

I really understand your pain, believe it or not. I have Candida pretty badly. I would listen to Rachel. She knows what you are going through, as do a lot of us. It is a terrifying place to be, and no one seems to understand. We are here for you! I actually got so ill at one point, I was down to 84 pounds, and actually had to have someone walk behind me because I needed someone there in case I passed out. My body was trying to shut down. I have never been so scared in my life. I shook all of the time, and could not function at all. I would avoid milk at all costs, due to it helping the Candida grow. Lactose feeds it.

Dear Carla,

This sounds like another herx you are dealing with. Those things are rough. I hope you feel better soon. It sucks that you have to wait these things out. Just take it easy!

Dear Morgan,

Nice to see you again! I have not gotten to see Grey's or Ugly Betty's season finales yet. I hope to do that later. We have DVR. It is a good thing. With my study schedule, I would never get to see anything if we did not have digital cable.

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

P.S. Rinne had a good idea. We should tell Lisa about Floridian spinaching herself! :lol:

rinne Apprentice
Claire,

I saw your post about castor oil packs!! I'm doing this too. :D

I have all the stuff for my "pack" and a heating pad but I'm not gonna have time to do it until the weekend.

My BioSET lady had recommended it a few months back...for my fibroid and cyst...and also for stimulating my liver and lymphatic stuff. I'm finally gonna start doing it....its part of my "detox plan". :D

Glad to hear you got good results from it!!

Let us know how the cookies turn out. :)

I've done the castor oil pack off and on, ususally 3 or 4 times for a week or so and although I didn't seem to get any immediate relief from them I think as part of an overall strategy they are a good thing to do.

And the cookies? I haven't had cookies in sooooo long. :(

Dear Rinne,

That doctor deserved it! I would love to go chew out all of those morons that told me I was crazy and give them whatfore! If I had the money, I would willingly pay to go so them just to do so! :lol: They try to make us sound terrible. We had our lives ruined by them!

Thanks for the article on Ovarian Cancer. I am worried about that. My great-grandmother who I looked exactly like I do died of it. She was only 33. I am superstitious. I always have worried I would end up with it as well.

P.S. Rinne had a good idea. We should tell Lisa about Floridian spinaching herself! :lol:

Thanks for the support, I am going to write a letter. And just remember, we can refuse to allow them to ruin our lives, we can pick up our lives now and find our way back to wellness.

Something you said Carla has stayed with me, it has turned into a kind of mantra that goes, "how do I remember to be well?" and then just a feeling of letting my body remember. I think that when we are ill for a long time we forget what it is to be well, when we have a cold or the flu it passes quickly enough that our bodies know wellness but when we are sick and in pain for too long our bodies forget , and then even if we start to heal we are drawn back over and over into illness particularly if it is compounded with unresolved grief in the body. Does any of this make sense to anyone? :ph34r::lol:

I was just thinking I should just have one avatar for those two since I use them together so often. :lol:

Andrea, thank you. I don't know if we really understand yet how wonderful this place is, it is as if we have woven a net :rolleyes: , groaner pun, of love and intention for wellness and once we are part of this net then it matters little if we come or go, the intention remains and resonates. Friendhship. :wub:

I suppose I fell into a pit where I had no confidence that anyone could help me or that I could help myself. I didn't want to care anymore, sometimes our human cruelty is so overwhelming to me that I do want to lie down and die. In those spaces I cannot think of how or why I should live or care to live in a world where the dollar rules and poisoning people is not a problem if the profit margins are high enough.

I've always been that way though, :ph34r::lol: I am a scorpio and at times like this when I feel like I am emerging out of the ashes of my old life I think maybe there is something to all of that. :lol:

The spinach story.

One night our dear Floridian was in great pain, I had been using ice packs against my abdomen for pain and suggested that to her. She didn't have an ice pack, she had a bag of spinach and I think it is safe to say that only some kind of desperate pain would take anyone to bed with a bag of spinach.

Evenutally she fell asleep and the spinach melted and the bag with it's twist tie opened and when her husband rolled over in bed in the morning just waking up he stretched out and his hand met the spinach, warm, wet, slimy spinach. ROTFLMAO

Spinach, spinaching, being spinached and such arose from that story.

I think of it as the humor that arises when the suffering is so great there is nothing you can do but laugh or die. :)

CarlaB Enthusiast
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wait? What has to drop? :P:blink:

Pants. ;)

CarlaB Enthusiast
No-one responded to my snarky remarks about my ex-doctor calling me, I'm not sure whether it got lost or if you are politely refusing to acknowledge my bad behavior. :ph34r::lol:

Sorry, I guess that's the nature of the medium sometimes.... things don't go unnoticed, but maybe just don't get commented on.

I thought it was hysterical that he went to the trouble to call you! I really did!

CarlaB Enthusiast
thank you all for your help carla and rachel. I will buy some almond butter. I have one from whole foods but it taste rancid. Guess I need to take it back. My whey protein is immunopro. it is a proprietary native whey protein concentrate. Nothing added but I taste vanilla. She want's me to take 6 scoops a day but I think thats too much. What do you think I should take rachel. Should I just order the one you take? Nothing added and 60 bucks for a container of this stuff. but my naturopath gave it to me. Also how much charcoal should I take a day? 1,2, or 3? Probiotics, should I take any Rachel 1.5 billions kyo dophylis? My dentist does give me charcoal when he does my teeth. One down six to go. The mercury wont pull in my tissue from my teeth? Salmon anyone? She want me to have some omega fats also. thank you for your help. I can feel the stress on me real bad. I want to call my family and diieee.

Lisa, with your mercury problems I wouldn't eat fish. Take some supplements to get your essential fatty acids.

Vitamin C is good for when you're getting your fillings out ... does your dentist have you take it, too?

Be sure you take your charcoal away from everything else. It absorbs everything ... good and bad.

Part of the problem of feeling worse may be going through the process of removing the fillings. When I had mine out it made me feel really bad. The only thing that helped was taking glutathione regularly.

CarlaB Enthusiast
No teaser for me......I don't watch it (or any other tv for that matter :P )

Morgan understands that ... we didn't have TV till we moved here a year ago. Now there are just a couple shows we watch.

Before we just watched movies when we watched it.

rinne Apprentice
Sorry, I guess that's the nature of the medium sometimes.... things don't go unnoticed, but maybe just don't get commented on.

I thought it was hysterical that he went to the trouble to call you! I really did!

No problem, I know lots of times I don't comment on stuff because others have said what I would have said and said it so well, particularly Rachel and you. :P:lol: Then there is the reality that unless I use the quote function by the time I get to posting I have forgotten everything. :lol:

I brought it up because I really did want some feedback and I am glad to know that you thought it was hysterical. I still do. :lol:

CarlaB Enthusiast
Something you said Carla has stayed with me, it has turned into a kind of mantra that goes, "how do I remember to be well?" and then just a feeling of letting my body remember. I think that when we are ill for a long time we forget what it is to be well, when we have a cold or the flu it passes quickly enough that our bodies know wellness but when we are sick and in pain for too long our bodies forget , and then even if we start to heal we are drawn back over and over into illness particularly if it is compounded with unresolved grief in the body. Does any of this make sense to anyone? :ph34r::lol:

Makes perfect sense to me. I don't know exactly what I said, but it's funny how you can say something and it can make a difference ... this is why we should say things ... one time a lady in our neighborhood about 10 years ago said she and her husband were waiting to have kids. They had a big 4 brm. house, two new cars, etc. so I said, "Waiting for what?" About a year later she was holding a baby and said that something I said made her decide to have a baby ... she had to remind me of the story! :lol: Sometimes God speaks to you through others.

But you are right, on healthy days, I'm lost. It's strange.

I think this is a herx ... I started all those new meds, so it's throwing my regular schedule off. I didn't think that switching from doxy to mino would do anything since they're both cyclines. I read on Lymenet yesterday that someone who had been on doxy for three years herxed for six weeks when he started mino.

Susan, remember My Big Fat Greek Wedding? Windex works wonders on carpet stains! Truly it does! :lol:

CarlaB Enthusiast
No problem, I know lots of times I don't comment on stuff because others have said what I would have said and said it so well, particularly Rachel and you. :P:lol: Then there is the reality that unless I use the quote function by the time I get to posting I have forgotten everything. :lol:

I brought it up because I really did want some feedback and I am glad to know that you thought it was hysterical. I still do. :lol:

You may have already said enough ... but you could write that second letter if there are important things you left out. I'd only write the second letter if there's more to say, not to argue whatever points he brought up. I'm glad you got him thinking! People get mad when they get busted for doing something ... that's just human nature.

I forget most of it, too, then have to look back!

happygirl Collaborator

don't have much time to post (and i sprained a finger yesterday, so typing hurts):

- hhv6a (the cfs linked virus)

- biopsy :(

she thinks i have babesia bc of my clinical presentation...and has all along, somehow i missed this :(. thats why i'm on the z. ill post more later about the next steps.

jerseyangel Proficient

Susan--

Windex really works well on carpet stains. It's amazing on cat-puke! :lol: Really, it works better than anything--including Capture (which is also very good) that I've tried.

My sister clued me in on it, and once I finally tried it, it's all I use now.

dlp252 Apprentice

Lisa - sending my hugs as well. Another thing you shouldn't do is start a whole bunch of things at once. My doctor wants me to start on seven new supplements, BUT he doesn't want me to start them all on the same day. He wants me to add them one at a time, every three days...partly so as not to overwhelm my body and partly so that I can see which one of them might be a problem if I have a reaction. So, over the next 6 weeks, I am to start gradually on all of them.

I started with one that helps detox the liver and is supposed to also help with sleep. That was three days ago, today I started on glutathione...in three days I'll start another one.

It is really easy to overwhelm an already toxic body. :(

So about a half an hour ago we had our little greys anatomy party! What a finale! You won't believe what happened! You won't believe who stayed, who left, or anything!

Haha, Mom went to bed a little while ago and told me that I should come on here and tease all you who haven't been able to watch it yet

HA!!!! I have recorded it, but haven't watched it yet...good thing for that you didn't say much kiddo!!! :lol:

I can feel the stress on me real bad. I want to call my family and diieee.

I just feel so bad for you! I can just feel your pain and I'm so sorry!

There are other options for omega fats....maybe others can chime in on this cuz I'm not sure what all has omega fats.

I'm going to be starting one in a few days...essential fatty oils. It's important to find one that is free of mercury. I got mine from my LLMD, but I'm sure there are brands that are free of mercury at health food stores. Flax seeds have omega oils, but flax can be hard on even a healthy digestive tract. Meats have Omega 6, but those are the ones that we get plenty of and probably don't need to supplement. I can't remember all the omega foods now...it was easier for me to get the pills. :P

OMG.....was just posting a LONG reply, and enjoying all of your musings, and then spilled an ENTIRE glass of freshly-poured red onto my FRESHLY-SHAMPOOED carpets and then also in that instant my nieces called, and are coming by any second to watch season finale of Gray's with me, and so I MUST GO!!!

OMG....sounds like my day...only my liquid was water and it went all over my keyboard as I was picking paper up off the printer and the stupid phone rang and as I was answering the water went all over my desk and keyboard. Stupid keyboard doesn't work now...I'm using one I stole of another desk until they can get me a microsoft natural one...still your story is much funnier! :lol:

Thanks for the support, I am going to write a letter. And just remember, we can refuse to allow them to ruin our lives, we can pick up our lives now and find our way back to wellness.

I agreed with what Rachel said, so didn't comment. I DO think it was weird that he called you...very odd.

dlp252 Apprentice

Will Windex kill the mold? :lol: Hum, maybe I should buy a bottle of it and try it out! :lol:

don't have much time to post (and i sprained a finger yesterday, so typing hurts):

- hhv6a (the cfs linked virus)

- biopsy :(

she thinks i have babesia bc of my clinical presentation...and has all along, somehow i missed this :(. thats why i'm on the z. ill post more later about the next steps.

Wow!!! Bad news on the biopsy? Hope your finger is better soon so you can elaborate! :P

CarlaB Enthusiast
she thinks i have babesia bc of my clinical presentation...and has all along, somehow i missed this :( . thats why i'm on the z. ill post more later about the next steps.

Sorry about the babs ... I hate babs ... makes me want to use the 'f' word ... you know, f. babs, that's what it should be called! That should be its clinical name. :lol:

Will you be starting on Mepron? Usually they use Mepron with the zith. Tastes gross ...

Babs makes Lyme harder to get rid of, too. I think my herxes at this point are from the babs because most of what I take is for it and it has to be eradicated first. Fortunately, many of the meds also work for borrelia.

Mtndog Collaborator

I was just thinking I should just have one avatar for those two since I use them together so often. :lol:

Andrea, thank you. I don't know if we really understand yet how wonderful this place is, it is as if we have woven a net :rolleyes: , groaner pun, of love and intention for wellness and once we are part of this net then it matters little if we come or go, the intention remains and resonates. Friendhship. :wub:

I suppose I fell into a pit where I had no confidence that anyone could help me or that I could help myself. I didn't want to care anymore, sometimes our human cruelty is so overwhelming to me that I do want to lie down and die. In those spaces I cannot think of how or why I should live or care to live in a world where the dollar rules and poisoning people is not a problem if the profit margins are high enough.

I've always been that way though, :ph34r::lol: I am a scorpio and at times like this when I feel like I am emerging out of the ashes of my old life I think maybe there is something to all of that. :lol:

The spinach story.

One night our dear Floridian was in great pain, I had been using ice packs against my abdomen for pain and suggested that to her. She didn't have an ice pack, she had a bag of spinach and I think it is safe to say that only some kind of desperate pain would take anyone to bed with a bag of spinach.

Evenutally she fell asleep and the spinach melted and the bag with it's twist tie opened and when her husband rolled over in bed in the morning just waking up he stretched out and his hand met the spinach, warm, wet, slimy spinach. ROTFLMAO

Spinach, spinaching, being spinached and such arose from that story.

I think of it as the humor that arises when the suffering is so great there is nothing you can do but laugh or die. :)

Rinne- You pretty much just said it all right there!

I didn't know that was the spianching story!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think it's great that you are going to write to the doctor. My first 2 GI's both deserve letters....not for their medical care but their attitudes. I always say that when I am better and have more energy, I will write them and let them know. I'm all for the letter!!!!!!

Carla- :rolleyes: Pants? Oh my (she says as she swoons!)

Mtndog Collaborator

Lisa- Just wanted to add, you've come to a good safe place. It's so scary to lose that much weight. I lost 25 pouns in about 6 months and was terrified, but go slow. I ate a lot of peanut butter to keep my weight up but it wasn't such a great idea- mold. I secind the almond butter and Trader Joe's has AMAZING sunflower butter!

With adding things in, like everyone else said GO SLOW!

I learned the hard way that when you are trying to figure all this out, it helps to only change one variable at a time. I will only add one supplement at a time now. I'b=ve been doing a probiotic for 2 weeks now and seeing how that made me feel, now I'm adding Vitamin C so I probably won't add anything else for another 2 weeks. Slow and steady is the way to go- although if you're like most of us you want to try everything to get better!

Hugs, Hugs and more hugs.

Rinne- I'm a Scorpio too!!!!!!!

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Rinne,

I did not have a choice in the matter with my life being ruined. The doctor I had when this all started to get so bad was the one who started all of the mental crap. Just because she wrote that down, everyone else followed suit. They will believe someone just because they are another doctor! :angry: Most of them had their minds made up before you even see them. It is infuriating, and it is hurtful. It leaves you feeling completely hopeless. You can get money back, but time you cannot. However, I plan on becoming an attorney for malpractice lawsuits. Doctors are crooks and liars. I am so tired of everyone saying how crooked lawyers are. Not all of them are like that! My best friend has three lawyers in her family, and they are all good people!

I understand what you were saying! I think our bodies do forget what normal is. When we do feel good or better, we think something is wrong. :unsure: It truly is a shock! :o Even so, it was a wonderful shock. I felt really good the first couple of months, but after that, I began suffering again.

Thanks for sharing the Spinach Story! :P I know Lisa will enjoy that! She will feel better if she gets a good laugh! Laughter is good medicine! By the way, since we were talking about zodiac signs, I am a Sagittarian. ;)

Dear Carla,

I remember that Windex is good for pimples, too! :lol: At least, according to "My Big Fat Greek Wedding". It is a great movie! That is one of those things you need to have around so you can watch it whenever you want. When you are herxing, it probably helps to have a good laugh.

Dear Patti,

Do you think Windex will work on dog pee? Our Yorkie goes on everything! It is so gross! Yorkies are really nasty about that. Almost everyone who owns one told me they have trouble with theirs as well.

Dear Laura,

Those test results are bad news. :( I am sorry to hear about that! Plus, having a sprained finger on top of it! That just plain sucks! Hopefully, it will recover soon so you can post more! Hugs!

Dear Donna,

It sounds like your doctor is taking a wise approach. A little at a time is smart. Your body is overwhelmed as it is. Stressing it with too many things at once would be very difficult for you to deal with. He made a good call.

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl aka Jin

Archived