This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Grump,

I have not had a carbuncle. They sure sound nasty, though. I would not want one of those! It must be quite painful! I hope it gets better with the Epsom Salts! :) Welcome to the thread!

Dear Rachel,

That is so cool we have lurkers here! Do you know what this means? It is the beginning of tourism for Rachelville! ;):P This is so exciting! We have tourists!

Dear Susan,

There is nothing more fun than getting into trouble with good friends like you! ;) We all can be bad together! :lol: I am sorry to hear your dingos are struggling so much. I know what the glucosamine is. My father takes a supplement with it. Actually, in order to be effective, it must be combined with MSM and condroiten as well. You can find it at Wal-Mart. That is the least expensive option. They are large pills, though.

Dear Rinne,

We just got finished painting the garage door about an hour ago. We are worried, because it looks like rain! :( We do not want it to undo all of our hard work! :unsure: Hopefully, it will wait to rain until the paint is somewhat dry. It is the latex stuff, which peels off.

I naturally have it in my hair! :lol: Mom is allergic to latex, and I told her she should not paint, but she would rather risk anaphylaxis than not paint! I told her I could do it all. Of course, she won't stop eating gluten either. I suppose that makes it a moot point. :rolleyes:

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rinne Apprentice

Dear Rachel,

That is so cool we have lurkers here! Do you know what this means? It is the beginning of tourism for Rachelville! ;):P This is so exciting! We have tourists!

ROTFLMAO Jin, you are a very funny girl, am I remembering correctly that you would like to be comic?

Susie had a heinous day at work and walked out.

I remember that. :P:lol: I just can't remember if we ever got the gory details.

DingoGirl Enthusiast

Well, I couldn't stay away too long. The evil computer, it is always trying to get me in here from the other room......

I like the name Grump! It makes me smile every time I see it. I don't have any carbuncles, insofar as I know, though.

So sorry about Stinker.

And did you even tell us about the unemployed part, did I miss it? Must I go back?

rinne - don't go back!

I think I snuck it in there briefly, as had detailled the entire DEBACLE :angry: - harrumph - in my DS journal, didn't want to bore anyone with re-teller's disease..... :huh:

I love your kind of trouble. :P:lol::wub:

:ph34r::lol::ph34r::lol::ph34r:

Susie had a heinous day at work and walked out. :P

Um, ahem, Donna, excuse me but.......*A* heinous day???? :P REally more like a HEINOUS eight months!!!! :lol: I had simply had it.....reached the point at which if one more rude thing was said to me by The Family, I would leave.....and I did. :ph34r: My parting line was pretty good, actually. B) I did give notice the day before.....said I'd stay two weeks - - and then was informed that the brother was going to be gone next week, HAH, that's why they needed me to stay.....so I walked back and told her that the NEXT day would be my last day - it was fun creating that bit of torture for them :ph34r::lol: ......and then TWO HEINOSLY HEINOUS RUDE THINGS were said to me by different family members.......and I left an hour after I got there. And, I was worried aobut Stinker anyway, so wanted to be with her. Did I mention that another co-worker, the college boy whom I adore, also gave notice the same day????? What fun!!!! :rolleyes: I was pleased. And the other college girl, whom I also adore, is also leaving soon???? Those !@!*%$?!! eejits really need to learn how to treat people........and did I mention, I was enduring that torture for MINIMUM WAGE???? She had demoted me to just two days a week, because I hadn't been feeling that great for about a three-week period - though did my job excellently, she admitted. Well, I think I could make more working somewhere else two days a MONTH than in a whole month working for those curmudgeons.

Jin - you are so funny! I can't remember what I wanted to address - - was it the stuff about your mom? cracked me up!

well I am watching an excellent PBS show on D Day and inventions of amphibious tanks and such and must go, it is my patriotic duty. :)

I really do value the support here on Stinker and other things. What a wonderful place to come, no matter what is going on. I am so happy to have found my way back. :)

jerseyangel Proficient

Hi everybody--my reaction (or whatever the heck it is) is getting worse instead of better :angry:

I have more spots--they are now sprinkled all over from my chin to my feet. :o I'm so itchy.

I haven't been near the trail mix--but I've been thinking...could I be allergic to cherries? :unsure:

We bought some last Sunday--I had a few and actually forgot they were there until later in the week. I had some either Thursday or Friday (I forget) and I had a bunch of them yesterday. Prior to this week, I hadn't had them in quite a while.

I noticed the first spot on Thursday.

Now I'm wondering.....

Oh--speaking of the pre-colonoscopy clean-out :P , I had to use the gallon jug of "Go Lightly"--still can't get over that name....

That starts to work in about an hour. ;)

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Hi everybody--my reaction (or whatever the heck it is) is getting worse instead of better

Aww Patti. This makes me sad. I hope whatever it is passes soon. :(

I would definately stop eating anything new to your diet the past week. Are there any new products you're using....lotions...laundry detergents, etc??

I know some laundry detergents were making me itchy...I only use ones that are free and clear ever since I first got sick.

Its a mystery. <_< Hopefully something will come to light and the itchies go away. :)

Fiddle-Faddle Community Regular

Patti, you didn't start any new meds this week, did you? My mom had spots on her legs, and the doctors had NO CLUE what it was, and gave her all kinds of creams and antihistimines and nothing did any good, and she finally figured out that it was a medication that she'd been on for a while but the dosage and brand had been switched. As soon as she stopped taking it, the spots went away.

Only problem is, I cna't remember what the med was. Blood pressure, maybe? Or an antibiotic? I'll ask her and report back.

tabasco32 Apprentice

Hi guys

I'ts me again. yeah feel like you know what today. ugh. I am wondering if it is the charcoal. I still have 5 fillings. Do you think it's o.k. to take charcoal with fillings? I feel like their is a golfball in my throat everytime after I eat. Like pressure or something. My stomach feels gnawing and burning. I feel like waste. Does anyone have sides that puff up and down on left and right? I am wondering what this is because it is starting to scare me. are these spasms or something? I can feel everything since I only weigh 91 pounds. constipation is worse with more bloating at the bottom of my abdomen. Maybe I should try the water enemas. Is 15 billion probiotics to take to much right now. How about whey protein? I am so scared what should I do? I feel worse after they did my 2 fillings. I hope that the mercury was caught by the charcoal they gave me Because I have such bad malabsorbtion. Any help or input anyone.? lots of squishyness and moving around sounds in my intestines. HELP!

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

Rachel--24 Collaborator
I really do value the support here on Stinker and other things. What a wonderful place to come, no matter what is going on. I am so happy to have found my way back. :)

We're glad you found your way back too. :wub:

HEINOUS about the work situation. Is there more detail about all this on D/S?? Hmmmm...maybe I need to stop by for a looksie. ;)

jerseyangel Proficient
Patti, you didn't start any new meds this week, did you? My mom had spots on her legs, and the doctors had NO CLUE what it was, and gave her all kinds of creams and antihistimines and nothing did any good, and she finally figured out that it was a medication that she'd been on for a while but the dosage and brand had been switched. As soon as she stopped taking it, the spots went away.

Only problem is, I cna't remember what the med was. Blood pressure, maybe? Or an antibiotic? I'll ask her and report back.

Uh oh--Last Sunday, I started taking the generic form of Norvasc. I've been on Norvasc for several years, but this time Express Scripts sent the generic, as it has just become available.

But, wouldn't the skin reaction have begun right away, and not 5 days later?

Oh my gosh--this could be it! Of course, it's a holiday weekend....

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Hi guys

I'ts me again. yeah feel like you know what today. ugh. I am wondering if it is the charcoal. I still have 5 fillings. Do you think it's o.k. to take charcoal with fillings? I feel like their is a golfball in my throat everytime after I eat. Like pressure or something. My stomach feels gnawing and burning. I feel like waste. Does anyone have sides that puff up and down on left and right? I am wondering what this is because it is starting to scare me. are these spasms or something? I can feel everything since I only weigh 91 pounds. constipation is worse with more bloating at the bottom of my abdomen. Maybe I should try the water enemas. Is 15 billion probiotics to take to much right now. How about whey protein? I am so scared what should I do? I feel worse after they did my 2 fillings. I hope that the mercury was caught by the charcoal they gave me Because I have such bad malabsorbtion. Any help or input anyone.? lots of squishyness and moving around sounds in my intestines. HELP!

Lisa.....are you taking anything right now?? Are you taking the probiotics?? The amalgam removals are gonna be hard on you since you're already very toxic. Honestly, I dont know if I would be taking any probiotics or anything else right now....just the stuff thats gonna help you cope with the added mercury exposure. Are you taking any Vit C....ask your Dr. because I think if you can tolerate it...it will help your body cope with the amalgam removals.

Its ok to take charcoal with the fillings....you need something to absorb those toxins.

Does your current Dr. have alot of experience with mercury toxicity...or chelation?? This is gonna be really important because you dont want to have someone who is not very experienced. You are gonna need someone who really understands and who knows how to proceed with you. Its not something alot of Dr.'s have experience with and I wouldnt mess around with someone who has little or no experience. You are very toxic and you're gonna need alot of guidance after the removals.

My Dr. is good but hes in the Bay Area. I can try to find out if theres anyone closer to you if you want. Are you in Fresno?? I dont think this is something you'll be able to tackle on your own...but with an experienced Dr. you can definately recover.

Also...if at all possible I would go organic if you havent already. You wanna avoid as much chemicals or other toxic stuff as possible. Dont drink tap water or anything else that is full of chemicals.

Does the dentist have any input for you??

Rachel--24 Collaborator
But, wouldn't the skin reaction have begun right away, and not 5 days later?

Not necessarily...it can take time for something to build up in your system and cause a reaction. It could be that as you continue to take it...the reaction will become more severe as there are higher levels of the med in your system.

dlp252 Apprentice

Ha, every once in a while a copy of Living Without shows up in my mail box...did today, and in it there is a very nice little article about BioSET and N A E T and has a nice spin to the alternative type treatments.

Um, ahem, Donna, excuse me but.......*A* heinous day???? :P REally more like a HEINOUS eight months!!!!

I stand corrected. :lol:

Hi everybody--my reaction (or whatever the heck it is) is getting worse instead of better

Uh oh--Last Sunday, I started taking the generic form of Norvasc. I've been on Norvasc for several years, but this time Express Scripts sent the generic, as it has just become available.

Okay, now it is I who is getting worried about YOU...your DO appointment is when? Tuesday? My now retired allergist once told me that the generic brands can be quite different than the brand names. He had prescribed Armour for a clinical trial for my thyroid, and I did fine on that, but once he didn't check the little box on the script that says no generics, and I didn't know about it, and the pharmacy gave me a generic. Made my heart palpitate like crazy! It was a little scarey! I ONLY got Armour after that.

I am worried that it is spreading though! Can you call an advice nurse? I did that once on a weekend when I woke up in the middle of the night with horrible ear pain and had lost the hearing nearly completely in the one ear and partially in the other ear. I remembered reading in the phamplet that came with the zithromax that I was taking something about hearing, so I called the advice nurse at a local hospital. She was able to look up the medicine and tell me some of the reported reactions...she was also able to tell me that in all cases the hearing cleared up. She said if it didn't get better in 5 days to seek treatment right away.

I'm worried about you too! I agree with what Rachel has said...it's going to be very important to have someone knowledgeable to help you...if not your dentist, then perhaps a doctor who is knowledgeable about this. Charcoal should be safe to take with fillings in.

I had my removal done in quadrants...one quadrant then two weeks later another quadrant. I got sick after that first half was done...very sick. Then, since it was the Thanksgiving/Christmas holidays and my vacation, I put off the other two quadrants until January. After the second quadrant was done I did feel sick again. I had a very bad sore throat that went on and one and felt very exhausted all the time and the D that had settled down came back.

Throughout that all, I had the help of my dentist, my integrated doctors at the health clinic and a naturopath at BioSET. That helped a lot. We can basically just guess what might help. :(

jerseyangel Proficient

Thanks Donna :)

You must have been scared to death waking up with the pain and the hearing loss!

What I plan to do is not take it in the morning and put in a call to my doctor. I know it's a holiday, but I think hives and a possible drug allergy is important enough. The med is a blood pressure drug, and I don't think I should chance not taking it 2 days in a row. Otherwise, I'd wait till Tuesday.

This is not the same doctor I'm seeing Tuesday :blink:

DingoGirl Enthusiast

Patti - - how worrisome and tedious, these itchies! Can you/did you take Claritin or something, and might that help? It could definitely be the new generic, I think , and it could absolutely take a while to develop! Many horrible responses to antibiotics, for example, take a few days to even a couple of weeks to show - - I in fact watched my friend's niece endure this - - - a very bad and scary story.

Rach - - lots of details on DS. ;) I don't journal there too often, and it's a good thing, because I write long and heinous entries.

I have gotten a whole lot of nuttin' done today.

now I must watch 60 Minutes.

:)

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Rinne,

Yes, you recall correctly! I have been thinking of pursuing comedy. ;) I am glad you enjoy my commentary. I try to take things in stride when possible. I love to make people laugh. :)

Dear Susan,

Oh, yes, the exploits of my insane relatives are always interesting! :lol: My mother is probably nuts. She is the one that had me go to counseling and psychotherapy. Do you believe that!

There is no way I am related to these people by blood! No freakin' way! I hope. Please God. Oh, well. I decided to be adopted anyway. :P

At least there is only one more day before you could get some help for your dingos! They need to be well! It is difficult for us as their owners to watch them suffer. There is always more you want to do, but cannot. I am sorry about hearing of your unemployment, too.

Dear Patti,

It could be a reaction to cherries. It is funny that they are in the rose family. I never would have expected that! I am allergic to strawberries. I break out in a rash from them. :( Have you tried hydrocortizone cream on the rash?

Dear Alison,

We have missed you! So, what have you been up to? I have been painting the house. It looks pretty good. I never have painted the house before, so Mom had to teach me some things. I have paint in my hair! :lol: It was trying to eat it. I think I have carnivorous hair. :P

Dear Lisa,

I think you should listen to Rachel. She has a good grip on this. Mercury is such a terrible poison. You should get Dr. Hal Huggins' book "It's All In Your Head". You need to have a dentist who follows his precise procedure for removing toxic dental fillings. If it is done incorrectly, it can do extreme irreversible damage. The protocol is very strict.

Sincerely,

NoGluGirl aka Jin

jerseyangel Proficient

Thanks Susie :D

I took a Claritin a little while ago.

Enjoy 60 Minutes :P

Judyin Philly Enthusiast

OMG SO MANY PRAYERS NEED TO GO UP.............WHERE TO START AND NOT FORGET ANYONE :unsure::blink::(

DONNA AND PATTI.....SO WORRIED ABOUT BOTH OF YOU

PATTI

I BET IT COULD BE THE MEDS..........WITH ME AND CIPRO........DR SAID AFTER I'D BEEN ON IT FOR A COUPLE OF TIMES FOR 'UTI's..............this next time I could get a reaction on the 10 th day

he met me in the ER after i called him at 6:30 am with hives all over body and trouble breathing.

he sure nailed that one............and no........... :lol: it wasn't in my head.

ALSO EMAILED YOU........I'VE GOTTNE SIMPLE MEASLES ONCE AS A CHILD AND 3 TIMES WHILE TEACHING KG..............

THANK GOD YOUR APT IS COMING UP.......BUT YOU HAVE NO FEVER RIGHT..THINK THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID

DONNA-I SURE HOPE YOUR BETTER SOON.

RACHEL.........ISN'T IT GREAT PEOPLE ARE GETTING TO KNOW C.COM BECAUSE OF YOU........AND THE THREAD

WOOPS..........THUNDERSTORM........LIGHTING..........TERRIBLE.........GOING TO SHUT OFF COMPUTER.

SORYY GUYS.......JUST WANTED TO SAY AGAIN HOW MUCH IT MEANS THAT YOUR THERE FOR ME.

HUGS

STORMY JUDY IN PHILLY

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Well....I kicked the oatmeal to the curb. :rolleyes:

I noticed changes in my body that werent good ones so I had to lose the oats. I figured they were probably moldy but wasnt having any immeddiate reactions with the cookies so just kept eating them.

Everyday my face was pale and puffy and I have more imflammation in my body than normal. My urine has been extremely dark since I started eating the oats. It hasnt been dark like that since I stopped eating rice and tinkyada and corn.

I've mentioned the dark urine lots of times but it was back when I was eating grains and other stuff I dont eat anymore. I never had dark urine from eating the ice cream. <_<

It seems like when my urine is so dark even when I'm drinking lots of water....I must be putting something toxic into my body.

So last night instead of making the cookies I just toasted the oats in the oven by themselves...so I could have a bowl of oatmeal. OMG...when they started toasting in the oven I swear I could SMELL mold!! :blink: My senses are heightened but yeah...it was deinately not good and my nose was getting irritated from just the smell.

So of course I went ahead and made the cereal anyway. :rolleyes:

After two bites I was feeling the swelling in my face. I threw the rest out and I my reaction lasted the rest of the night...mostly skin stuff and blurred vision...tightness in my face....burning in my mouth, etc.

I dont know why I dont feel it with the cookies but maybe it has something to do with the ingredients absorbing it or something?? :unsure: I dont know but with my cookies I dont smell anything moldy in the house...it smells good...like cookies should smell.

This time the oats were totally dry in the oven....and I even stirred them around a few times to make sure they all got toasted. I think all that mold was just flying around or something. :huh:

Totally bizzare.

Anyways...I think all the oats are moldy but originally I was using McCanns and those may have been a liitle better...but of course as soon as I started eating them WF discontinued them. It happened with my applesauce too. :(

So I try organic oats and they seem way more moldy. <_<

DANG...mold is very difficult to avoid for me.

I seem to be doing fine with yams though. :o

And I'm still eating eggs everyday! :o

I'm thinking some of my reactions with eggs could have been from the teflon pans...same with the yams since I would sometimes boil them in the pot. I'm doing ok with them right now...using safe cookware or the microwave.

I looked at all the iron cast enameled stuff last night. They have way more of a selection at Williams Sonoma....much more than what I found at Macys.

You guys werent kidding about it being heavy!! :blink:

I'm only gonna start with 2 pieces and see how I like it...then get more later. I also saw a set of corningware I think would work out good for the oven and microwave cooking. :)

I read alot on LN where they're saying how dangerous all this wireless stuff is....especially cell phones with all the cell phone towers, etc. Its kind of scary. :blink:

I think the world has just become way too toxic....I dont think Lyme would be as much a threat w/out all this stuff we're surrounded with day after day. Its just too much for our bodies to deal with...I dont think we're really designed for all this. :huh:

NoGluGirl Contributor
OMG SO MANY PRAYERS NEED TO GO UP.............WHERE TO START AND NOT FORGET ANYONE :unsure::blink::(

DONNA AND PATTI.....SO WORRIED ABOUT BOTH OF YOU

PATTI

I BET IT COULD BE THE MEDS..........WITH ME AND CIPRO........DR SAID AFTER I'D BEEN ON IT FOR A COUPLE OF TIMES FOR 'UTI's..............this next time I could get a reaction on the 10 th day

he met me in the ER after i called him at 6:30 am with hives all over body and trouble breathing.

he sure nailed that one............and no........... :lol: it wasn't in my head.

ALSO EMAILED YOU........I'VE GOTTNE SIMPLE MEASLES ONCE AS A CHILD AND 3 TIMES WHILE TEACHING KG..............

THANK GOD YOUR APT IS COMING UP.......BUT YOU HAVE NO FEVER RIGHT..THINK THAT'S WHAT YOU SAID

DONNA-I SURE HOPE YOUR BETTER SOON.

RACHEL.........ISN'T IT GREAT PEOPLE ARE GETTING TO KNOW C.COM BECAUSE OF YOU........AND THE THREAD

WOOPS..........THUNDERSTORM........LIGHTING..........TERRIBLE.........GOING TO SHUT OFF COMPUTER.

SORYY GUYS.......JUST WANTED TO SAY AGAIN HOW MUCH IT MEANS THAT YOUR THERE FOR ME.

HUGS

STORMY JUDY IN PHILLY

Dear Judy,

Hugs to you too! Severe weather sure is something we have in common! We get it all of the time! Evansville is right in Tornado Alley! I am used to it, though. The new people in town are so obvious. They freak when the weather gets bad. :lol:

Sincerely,

Jin

dlp252 Apprentice

Sorry about the oats Rachel, lol. I really, really miss my oats...and my PB....and my yogurt.

Thanks Judy!!! Yes, stay safe in that thunderstorm!!!

NoGluGirl Contributor
Well....I kicked the oatmeal to the curb. :rolleyes:

I noticed changes in my body that werent good ones so I had to lose the oats. I figured they were probably moldy but wasnt having any immeddiate reactions with the cookies so just kept eating them.

Everyday my face was pale and puffy and I have more imflammation in my body than normal. My urine has been extremely dark since I started eating the oats. It hasnt been dark like that since I stopped eating rice and tinkyada and corn.

I've mentioned the dark urine lots of times but it was back when I was eating grains and other stuff I dont eat anymore. I never had dark urine from eating the ice cream. <_<

It seems like when my urine is so dark even when I'm drinking lots of water....I must be putting something toxic into my body.

So last night instead of making the cookies I just toasted the oats in the oven by themselves...so I could have a bowl of oatmeal. OMG...when they started toasting in the oven I swear I could SMELL mold!! :blink: My senses are heightened but yeah...it was deinately not good and my nose was getting irritated from just the smell.

So of course I went ahead and made the cereal anyway. :rolleyes:

After two bites I was feeling the swelling in my face. I threw the rest out and I my reaction lasted the rest of the night...mostly skin stuff and blurred vision...tightness in my face....burning in my mouth, etc.

I dont know why I dont feel it with the cookies but maybe it has something to do with the ingredients absorbing it or something?? :unsure: I dont know but with my cookies I dont smell anything moldy in the house...it smells good...like cookies should smell.

This time the oats were totally dry in the oven....and I even stirred them around a few times to make sure they all got toasted. I think all that mold was just flying around or something. :huh:

Totally bizzare.

Anyways...I think all the oats are moldy but originally I was using McCanns and those may have been a liitle better...but of course as soon as I started eating them WF discontinued them. It happened with my applesauce too. :(

So I try organic oats and they seem way more moldy. <_<

DANG...mold is very difficult to avoid for me.

I seem to be doing fine with yams though. :o

And I'm still eating eggs everyday! :o

I'm thinking some of my reactions with eggs could have been from the teflon pans...same with the yams since I would sometimes boil them in the pot. I'm doing ok with them right now...using safe cookware or the microwave.

I looked at all the iron cast enameled stuff last night. They have way more of a selection at Williams Sonoma....much more than what I found at Macys.

You guys werent kidding about it being heavy!! :blink:

I'm only gonna start with 2 pieces and see how I like it...then get more later. I also saw a set of corningware I think would work out good for the oven and microwave cooking. :)

I read alot on LN where they're saying how dangerous all this wireless stuff is....especially cell phones with all the cell phone towers, etc. Its kind of scary. :blink:

I think the world has just become way too toxic....I dont think Lyme would be as much a threat w/out all this stuff we're surrounded with day after day. Its just too much for our bodies to deal with...I dont think we're really designed for all this. :huh:

Dear Rachel,

Oats are HEINOUS! :o That is terrible the reaction you had! It is unusual you would react to the oats plain, but not the cookies. I think the chemistry of the food could change, too. That makes a difference. It might depend on the temperature and how long they were in the oven. Maybe even the pan you were cooking them on has something to do with it.

I have some strange situations with dairy. Sometimes, I can tolerate it, sometimes I cannot. It seems to be a lactose issue. In chocolate, I tolerate it. Cheese I can tolerate. Pudding and yogurt make me queasy. :( I also seemed to tolerate milk in pancakes and pumpkin pie, but not in anything else. WTH? :blink:

Sincerely,

Jin

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Dear Susan,

Oh, yes, the exploits of my insane relatives are always interesting! :lol: My mother is probably nuts. She is the one that had me go to counseling and psychotherapy. Do you believe that!

There is no way I am related to these people by blood! No freakin' way! I hope. Please God. Oh, well. I decided to be adopted anyway. :P

Jin....remember, you're only CRAZY if you lose touch with reality!! Which I think would be really fun, by the way. There is this thing I always say.......when I dingo a thought or can't figure out what's goign on, at work or something (happens a lot! :huh::lol: ) I always say, oh holy cow, I think I just had an out-of-body experience, and they're NEVER as much fun as you think they'd be......

:huh: (it might be in the delivery because everyone always cracks up)

Patti - - - glad you took a Claritin! I hope it helps.

Donna, how are you doign now? have we had an update on your exposive D? is it any better?

I am worried about the amalgam removal...I have never paid any attention to this until this thread. I have to have two huge amalgams removed......only recently giving though to having it done properly...sheesh, one more thing to worry about, eh? <_<

RACHEL - - just read about your oats debacle. :o WTH?? This is puzzling, because the cookies were okay.....and the dark urine? I was goign to ask if you were drinkign enough water but you said you were.....

the cookware - - I need some new pans also (but not until I become employed!), is it enamel-coated cast iron I should look for, or just cast iron?

I'm so behind in all the scientificness. :huh: Should never have left Rachelville for so long.

P.S.

HI DARLING JUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now turn off the computer before you BLOW UP!!!!!!

NoGluGirl Contributor
Jin....remember, you're only CRAZY if you lose touch with reality!! Which I think would be really fun, by the way. There is this thing I always say.......when I dingo a thought or can't figure out what's goign on, at work or something (happens a lot! :huh::lol: ) I always say, oh holy cow, I think I just had an out-of-body experience, and they're NEVER as much fun as you think they'd be......

:huh: (it might be in the delivery because everyone always cracks up)

Patti - - - glad you took a Claritin! I hope it helps.

Donna, how are you doign now? have we had an update on your exposive D? is it any better?

I am worried about the amalgam removal...I have never paid any attention to this until this thread. I have to have two huge amalgams removed......only recently giving though to having it done properly...sheesh, one more thing to worry about, eh? <_<

RACHEL - - just read about your oats debacle. :o WTH?? This is puzzling, because the cookies were okay.....and the dark urine? I was goign to ask if you were drinkign enough water but you said you were.....

the cookware - - I need some new pans also (but not until I become employed!), is it enamel-coated cast iron I should look for, or just cast iron?

I'm so behind in all the scientificness. :huh: Should never have left Rachelville for so long.

P.S.

HI DARLING JUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now turn off the computer before you BLOW UP!!!!!!

Dear Susan,

Losing touch with reality would make us so much happier! :lol: Crazy people are happy people. :P You know, I have had some out of body experiences. It is called astral projection. It is really weird, too! You just sort of pop up places. Some witches can do it at will, but I only do it accidentally for now! :lol: They say it takes a lot of practice, and a lot of advanced witches cannot do it easily either.

Cookware has been a problem for me, too. I have found a small set I can afford at Wal-Mart. It is stainless steel. I have never heard of the brand before, either. Hopefully, it will still be there at Wal-Mart tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed! There was only one left!

Sincerely,

Jin

tabasco32 Apprentice

hi rachel

yes I am taking charcoal and probiotics 8 billion or sometimes 1.5 billion. I wont touch the whey protein powder right now. I tasted it in my mouth for a week. yuck. I aalso taste blood sometimes in my mouth maybe an ulcer from all this worry. I try to buy organic but so darn expensive and most of the veggies are moldy everytime I go to trader joes or whole foods. 2 dollars a pound for squash and zucchinni. regular store only 79 cents in fresno. yeah it would be good if you can find me a good doc in fresno. Am I suppose to start some kind of therapy after each almagan removal or wait till they are all out? bloating is worse now. I even hate taking milk of magnesia I know it's not good but this is the only thing that kick the constipation. my dentist does very strict protocal. vitamin c, charcoal, and air purifiers and dental dams. he has done this for 40 years. Rachel is it also safe to take charcoal everyday? Is their also other things I can take for this as well?

rinne Apprentice

I think I snuck it in there briefly, as had detailled the entire DEBACLE :angry: - harrumph - in my Daily Strength journal, didn't want to bore anyone with re-teller's disease..... :huh:

:ph34r::lol::ph34r::lol::ph34r:

Um, ahem, Donna, excuse me but.......*A* heinous day???? :P REally more like a HEINOUS eight months!!!! :lol: I had simply had it.....reached the point at which if one more rude thing was said to me by The Family, I would leave.....and I did. :ph34r: My parting line was pretty good, actually. ........

I am so happy to have found my way back. :)

Wow, eight months, I remember when you started and I have no doubt they didn't deserve you at all. Poo on them. :lol:

I am glad I found my way back too, and very glad to find you have too. :)

Hi everybody--my reaction (or whatever the heck it is) is getting worse instead of better :angry:

I have more spots--they are now sprinkled all over from my chin to my feet. :o I'm so itchy.

So sorry to hear that, I hope that it is just the change in meds and can be dealt with soon. :(

Hi guys

I'm sorry to hear that, I think Rachel's suggestions are excellent. I am wondering what you are eating now, are you keeping a food journal?

And.

What do you want to eat?

I remember last year when Rachel was rachelling :ph34r::lol: ice cream and it just seemed like a very bad idea but for Rachel it worked and on a few occasions when I just really wanted strawberry icecream I thought about Rachel and I went ahead and ate it and I didn't seem to suffer for it. I have concluded that we often have ideas about what we should eat but sometimes our ideas get in the way of foods that our body needs.

I think we have to learn how to listen to our bodies and understand that they will let us know what we need if we pay attention. :)

Archived