This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

christine 25 Newbie

I ate peanutbutter this week too, and I felt like ass afterwards.

Something about nuts in general, espically cashews too.

I cant have quinoa, either, it brings on symptoms right away.

I do better with potatos, white rice

--brown rice bothers me actually, and so does wild. Most grains execpt for white rice, but like someone said, I can have a little bit and im fine, but it I eat too much rice then I get a reaction. :ph34r:

I had some sliced turkey meat tonight that was bad and it was really salty, I think it was the nitrates or sulfites in it, dont know which I reacted badly to.

I would not try raw milk, because I am so sensitive to dairy, I think raw is a cool idea, but wouldnt want to get sick and have D. I wonder where you would find it unpasturized? Besides, that milk is all natural and untreated and was made for a baby cow, I have a feeling would taste like ass. :wacko:

I seem to have problems with water, whenever I drink it my skin gets puffy.

I dont really like bottled spring water, it isnt purified and can contain arsenic, lead, etc and be mildly radioacitve, I have read studies, espically the mineral waters like San Pelligrino and even Evian. I used to drink Evian before I got sick and now I cant drink it anymore, I get a metal taste in my mouth.

Dysani is pure but I cant drink that either, because of the electrolites they add, potassium and mag, im sensitive to them.

I think Aquafina is the best, and some brands of distilled waters, but the only thing I dont like to drink things out of plastic containers, or heat things up with plastic, I think glass is better, plastic can contain bisphenol-A which is a known estrogen mimc substance and endocrine disruptor.

I dont like using tin foil in cooking either because of the aluminum that gets leached out of it.

But thats just cause im being a super cautious about posioning again.

I dont even use floride in tooth paste, or wear perfume.

It goes along with my multipule food chemical sensitivites.

I have to wear deoradant tho and I use mouth wash, which contains salyicic acid, I know thats bad, but how else am I going to brush my teeth, The toms of maine, silly strawberry gives me reactions, cause of all the clays that are in it, im really sensitive to anything "healthfood"

Sometimes It seems like I almost do better when I eat junk.!!!

weird?

By the way I havent found that I can really eat meat yet either, I get pretty sick off meats.

What is left?

Can someone help me come up with a reasonable diet, Im thinking about the one that Julie is on.

It sounds good and like there are a lot of possibilites, and pretty close to what im eating , although I have some probs with avacados, and wild rice.

Is your diet helping you Julie?

Rachel, what types of meat are you eating that you dont react to. I havent found any yet. Do you steam?

By the way, you girls aren't crazy. I luv some of the things you guys are saying, tho some of the ruminations are boarding on OCD. Even if they dont make sense right away, its like people are thinking out loud and then someone responds, and thats cool.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
christine 25 Newbie

I forgot to address the enzymes.

I would try the potatos again and skip the enzymes, potatos taste better, and it seems like they are way too many enzymes in that blend anyway.

Personally, the more ingredients in a supplement the more chances are I seem to react to it, capusle or no capsule. I think supplements and meds havent helped me at all and have just messed me up more my whole life. I just cant trust them.

Even tho I want it to be, I dont think the ketofen pill, is going to be the answer, (hides and ducks) :o

I predict that in 50 more pages or so, when Rachel says it did not help. I hope im wrong.

Has anyone tried to avoid lectins, I have probs with all of these foods.

I found this article

Open Original Shared Link

miamia Rookie
Yeah...I have the ingredients.

Nutritional Information

Serving Size: 1 capsule

Capsules Per Container: 45, 90, 120 & 180

Amount Per Capsule:

Amylase Thera-blend

ProteaseThera-blend

Maltase

Glucoamylase

Alpha-Galactosidase

Lipase Thera-blend

Cellulase Thera-blend

Lactase

Beta Glucanase

Xylanase

Pectinase/Phytase

Hemicellulase

Invertase

L. Acidophilus

See...I'm only worried about the possibility of the Protease having msg. I'm torn between this and Auxigro in the yams and sweet potatoes. I wasnt swallowing the capsules either...I tossed those.

:lol::lol:

Thats hilarious,

Hi, I'm Rachel from Rachelville. :lol:

Rachel-

The DE I take has:

Lipase

amylase

Protease( From Bromelain) - This is a good source

Cellulase

lactase

it has no corn, yeast. gluten, wheat, sucrose, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.

It comes in a powder so I don't even have to worry about that being a factor. I actually seem to be alright with it and I don't handle anything well. Its AbsorbAid.

Miamia

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Me too and i have also milked a nanny goat!! :) evie

:lol: Evie...you are too cute!

We've defineately found our "milking girl" for the farm!! :)

I told my kids one time after a power outage, that I thought we should become Amish and Zack, who was 4 at the time, got very upset and said, "Where in the world can I go to the bathroom if we are Amish?" :)

:lol: You guys are already making me get all giggly and its not even 7:00 yet. :D

So..I'm not too up to speed on how the Amish live but....they don't have toilets?? :blink:

I think there must be an Amish community around here because everytime I shop at one particular grocery store in Modesto (I'm assuming everyone knows where Modesto is cuz of the Peterson case) I see alot of Amish women shopping there.

At least I *think* they are Amish. They wear cute bonnet looking hats on their heads and long dresses....is this Amish? If it is I'm gonna have to say that our farm cant be Amish because I'm way to tomboy for that!! I'll be much happier in overalls and a baseball hat. :D

Even tho I want it to be, I dont think the ketofen pill, is going to be the answer, (hides and ducks) :o

I predict that in 50 more pages or so, when Rachel says it did not help.

Thanks again for all your support C!!!!

I'm a little more optimistic than that but my prediction for the future is that if it does work....you'll be pm'ing me wanting to know where to get it. ;)

Rachel--24 Collaborator
This thread has almost 150 pages and NO hostility....its awesome!! I think we can be really proud of ourselves for that. :D

I'm going back to my quote from yesterday and want to keep with the spirit of this thread. I would like to keep this thread a positive and supportive place for all of us to enjoy. :D

DingoGirl Enthusiast

morning all.....

kinda sleepy. probably not able to be funny yet...

Rachel, those women in bonnets are most likely Mennonite - I worked at a Mennonite college for a couple of years, but only the visitors/tourists were in full Mennonite garb (and the men usually have beards). And yes, I think Amish do have toilets - but the more primitive kind where you pull the handle from teh top? wait - how the heck would I know?

Robbin - - - Johnny Rivers - - the aging has-been pop-star - - - funniest thing is, I HATED that song Slow Dancing when it came out, I was about in 9th grade, and then the man would sing it to me while playing his guitar, in front of the bick river rock fireplace in Big Sur .....was quite romantic until THAT song played and then, oh, if he only knew what I was thinking...... :P He is an angry little devil man.....sues his neighbor (a judge in Monterey County) CONSTANTLY over an 8-foot easement (um, right, it's 200 acres, okay? get over it) and the judge's guests that occasionally wander to JR's property......JR loses every time, makes me ecstatic. One night I told him very gently that I thought he should quit suing Judge burley and that I kidn of hoped he lost that current lawsuit.....and...oh....my...gosh.....horns grew out of his head, veins bulging, his eyes were demonic and he screamed profanity at me, I drove home sobbing.....he called the next day as if nothing had ever happened.

I think, as posted on the Why We Don't Need Men Thread, that I"m in posttraumatic stress from all these idiots I've dated - - - combined with the other dysfunctions of my life.... :blink:

And NO, I didn't meet Elvis (too bad), just saw him in concert when I was 10. It was so fantastic.

Holy lord :blink: we've gone from water to milk to communal farming and writing a book and now to enzymes and I just can't keep up....I don't have all the digestive issues you guys have (long as gluten's gone), so I just read and really sympathize for you - can't add much to all of that so I just interject goofy things now and then....hope you don't mind....just a little concerned about my Mesa Sunrise cereal and the amaranth - - have had D three days this week, could it be that?

But Rachel, you are so right, this is the nicest and funnest thread, no fighting or ugliness, just a bunch of nice girls (and a smattering of males) at our slumber party..... :rolleyes:

Happy sunday everyone.....I am debating going to church - bad girl - :ph34r: But might just work in the garden for a couple of hours before it is a hundred-and-freaking-10.........

Love to all -

and I"ve hijacked the thread by discussing nothing of the issues at hand once again.... :ph34r:

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Rachel, those women in bonnets are most likely Mennonite - I worked at a Mennonite college for a couple of years, but only the visitors/tourists were in full Mennonite garb (and the men usually have beards). And yes, I think Amish do have toilets - but the more primitive kind where you pull the handle from teh top? wait - how the heck would I know?

I've never even heard of Mennonite's. :huh:

They could be though...the men do have beards, although, its usually only the women I see in there shopping. They drive cars too...I think Amish dont drive cars...I think they are more primitive. I could be wrong but all I know is what I've seen on TV. :ph34r:

and I"ve hijacked the thread by discussing nothing of the issues at hand once again.... :ph34r:

hehe....havent you noticed that in this thread there is never a single topic at hand?? its pretty random. I never know what we'll be talking about wehn I sign on. :lol:

Andrea....I had to hit F5 to see your new pic. I love it!! :D

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

DingoGirl Enthusiast
LMAO :lol:

I LOVE your posts :rolleyes:

Thanks Celia, I love posting here and just reading everything.....SO much information!

Ilove your crazy new phobias - - er, not new phobias, just the words you've discovered for them, oh, and you found you have a TWIN!!! ;) So exciting.....

:)

Rachel--24 Collaborator

I'm off to do yard work now. Probably take me most of the day...hopefully I get a little tan. Hopefully I remember to put sunscreen on....its gonna be a hot one. I almost always forget the sunscreen and end up burnt. Anyone find that they burn easier now? Is it the sun changing or is it something to do with the autoimmune stuff? I never used to burn until about 10 years ago...my skin started getting more sensitive to the sun. It started after I went to florida (remember I stupidly went swimming in the croc infested waters?)...when I was there the sun felt different and I got rashes on my arms from the sun. Ever since then I burn easier. :huh:

Green12 Enthusiast

Good morning you crazy crazy gals!!

I'm not even going to say anymore I am behind and I have so much to catch up on, that's just always a given anymore in this thread :lol:

Andrea, love your new picture. As much as I adore little Seth, it's great to finally see your other kids :)

Susan, we had a revelation yesterday about gliadin (a protein sub-fraction of gluten), it is in other non-gluten containing grains like amaranth and quinoa, so yes, chances are the amaranth flour is giving you the "d". It might be worth it for everyone to clear out both gluten and gliadin and see if more healing takes place.

I was thinking another thing about the enzymes, I know on all of my bottles it states "do not take if ulceritic conditions are present". I looked into ulcers, and they are defined as: an open wound, small erosion or hole, that can be in the mouth, esophagus, stomach, intestines, and colon (and many other locations as well). Causes can range from bacteria infections, medications (i.e. NSAIDS), smoking...

We know at this point all of our intestinal tracts are damaged, we most likely have leaky gut, abnormal flora (resulting in overgrowth of pathogenic, creepy crawly things), lots of holes, open wounds, and erosions. And there seems to be a really high rate of reflux/heartburn in this community, which is a sign of ulceritic conditions being present.

This connection is what made me stop taking the digestive enzymes I was on.

Christine, the diet I described, if I follow it, it works for me. It just is a little hard sometimes because it is restrictive and boring, ocasionally I try to add in other things and then that backfires. So as long as I don't experiment with other foods....

As far as Rachel's meds, what if it is the thing that works? I think when we are so sick for so long and we've been doing everything in our power to get better, going to doctor after doctor for help, taking all kinds of pills, and capsules, and powders, eating all different kinds of foods, doing weird and crazy healing rituals (coffee enemas, liver flushes, just to name a few) it might be just easier to give up. But NO, Rachel does not accept that as an option. I admire her for fighting and for trying again and again and again.

AndreaB Contributor
So..I'm not too up to speed on how the Amish live but....they don't have toilets?? :blink:

I think there must be an Amish community around here because everytime I shop at one particular grocery store in Modesto (I'm assuming everyone knows where Modesto is cuz of the Peterson case) I see alot of Amish women shopping there.

At least I *think* they are Amish. They wear cute bonnet looking hats on their heads and long dresses....is this Amish? If it is I'm gonna have to say that our farm cant be Amish because I'm way to tomboy for that!! I'll be much happier in overalls and a baseball hat. :D

I'm not sure about Amish and facilities. I do know they don't have modern conveniences...cars, electricity, maybe phone. The people in your community are probably mennonites which are like amish but not so conservative. It is actually a mennonite homeschool program that I will be using. Don't kick me out but I tend toward the more conservative side now. I don't wear bonnets though and I don't impose my dress on anyone else. I actually saw some cute wide legged capri type pants when I went to campmeeting, more of the loose fit if you shopping gals can tell me where to find them...I'd like to pick some up. :P I have a baseball style hat somewhere...don't know where it got to. I gave all my Mariner hats to the boys over the years (Mitch's boys) and only have an Amy Grant and my horse 4h hat left. I wonder where the horse hat is too.

Let's just say our farm can be any dress style people are comfortable with...as long as they are dressed. :lol:

Green12 Enthusiast
Was is JOhnny Lee Lewis your dad threw off the front porch? What a HOOT!

I was thinking Jerry Lee Lewis, but he is tho only JLL I can come up with.

Susan, I have to google your crazy ex up, I don't think I know who he is. You definitely had some adventures in your life :lol: I definitely think a book is in order!

I wanted to express how much this thread has helped me. Yes, we get crazy and silly from time to time, but there is lots of good information here and we have learned a lot along the way. I agree as rinne mentioned, that it is so healing. We have lots of laughs and there is so much support here. And even though we may not always agree on some points, or follow some of the same ideas, we have a mutual respect for everyone on their own individual journeys to better health. It's a good thing!!

jerseyangel Proficient
I have the neatest little joke that I would like to post, is it okay with everyone here if I do?

Please do!

AndreaB Contributor
I'm going back to my quote from yesterday and want to keep with the spirit of this thread. I would like to keep this thread a positive and supportive place for all of us to enjoy. :D

Hear hear. I agree with that. I love this thread. It's very therapuetic when the kids are at each other. Of course, maybe they wouldn't be if I would get off this computer. :P

Andrea,

What a beautiful picture of you and your children!

Thank you Celia. Just thought I'd share the other two kidlets. :P

AndreaB Contributor
Holy lord :blink: we've gone from water to milk to communal farming and writing a book and now to enzymes and I just can't keep up....I don't have all the digestive issues you guys have (long as gluten's gone), so I just read and really sympathize for you - can't add much to all of that so I just interject goofy things now and then....hope you don't mind....just a little concerned about my Mesa Sunrise cereal and the amaranth - - have had D three days this week, could it be that?

But Rachel, you are so right, this is the nicest and funnest thread, no fighting or ugliness, just a bunch of nice girls (and a smattering of males) at our slumber party..... :rolleyes:

Happy sunday everyone.....I am debating going to church - bad girl - :ph34r: But might just work in the garden for a couple of hours before it is a hundred-and-freaking-10.........

Love to all -

Susan,

We love your input. I stated the same thing as you some time back. We are all part of this thread and we are all important to each other. :P

AndreaB Contributor
hehe....havent you noticed that in this thread there is never a single topic at hand?? its pretty random. I never know what we'll be talking about wehn I sign on. :lol:

Andrea....I had to hit F5 to see your new pic. I love it!! :D

The variety is one of the things that's so great about this thread.

And thank you about the pic. I love all my kidlets even if they do drive me crazy sometimes. :P

My hubby spoils me rotten. Too bad he can't be home more often. He gave me blueberries and raspberries to eat and just produced a plate of broccoli, omelet with mushrooms, avocado and oranges. I eat well when he's home...he's not in a cooking rut like I am. :P

Green12 Enthusiast
Thanks my twin sister :lol: here's the joke:

Never Argue with a Woman

One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not

familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and reads her book. Along comes a Game Warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says, "Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?" "Reading a book," she replies, (thinking, "Isn't that obvious?")

"You're in a Restricted Fishing Area," he informs her."I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading."

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up." "If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says the woman. "But I haven't even touched you," says the game warden. "That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment."

"Have a nice day ma'am," and he left.

MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can also think.

That's cute Celia!

jerseyangel Proficient

I predict that in 50 more pages or so, when Rachel says it did not help. I hope im wrong.

You are entitled to your opinion, of course, but I happen to think this medicine has a very good chance of helping Rachel. I spoke to my board certified allergist/immunologist about it, and he told me that it could very well help with the issues of additional food intolerance. He also said that it was unlikely that it would be harmful used for this purpose. I live in a state where he can't prescribe it, but he suggested I try a pharmacy in Canada. I have experienced first hand the benefits of an antihistimine as it applies to this issue, and if I can find someone to prescribe this for me, I plan to try it.

AndreaB Contributor
I'm off to do yard work now. Probably take me most of the day...hopefully I get a little tan. Hopefully I remember to put sunscreen on....its gonna be a hot one. I almost always forget the sunscreen and end up burnt. Anyone find that they burn easier now? Is it the sun changing or is it something to do with the autoimmune stuff? I never used to burn until about 10 years ago...my skin started getting more sensitive to the sun. It started after I went to florida (remember I stupidly went swimming in the croc infested waters?)...when I was there the sun felt different and I got rashes on my arms from the sun. Ever since then I burn easier. :huh:

I got burned to a crisp a few times at water parks. Can't do that anymore, my ears don't like water. One time my shoulders looked like the sahara desert. Another time I had to ask to wear my swimsuit with a lightweight shirt and pants.

Wanna come weed my hill? We have a weed hill outside that we can't keep up with...especially with my allergies.

jerseyangel Proficient

Celia--That was cute!! :lol:

Andrea--I love your new picture--what beautiful kids! :)

I have a ton of weeding I should do, but I have gotten so sensitive to the heat and the sun. A few minutes out there when it's this hot, and I feel faint and nauseous. I wasn't like this when I was young, but like -I think it was Rachel (?) -I've gotten a lot more sensitive in the last few years. I do think it's an autoimmune thing. Our yard isn't even that big! Oh well, now I've got a lot of painting to do! My husband is in there now sanding the spackle--I think there's gluten in that stuff, so I'm staying away till it all settles down.

AndreaB Contributor
Andrea, love your new picture. As much as I adore little Seth, it's great to finally see your other kids :)

Susan, we had a revelation yesterday about gliadin (a protein sub-fraction of gluten), it is in other non-gluten containing grains like amaranth and quinoa, so yes, chances are the amaranth flour is giving you the "d". It might be worth it for everyone to clear out both gluten and gliadin and see if more healing takes place.

Thank you Julie...you can always tell when we get to the end of a roll because we typically finish it off with pictures by the car so we can go get it developed. Welcome to sunny Washington. :P

We took all our gliadin containing food that hadn't been opened back to the store yesterday. Now if my daughter is really allergic to rice I've got some quite difficult times ahead to make bread that she will like.

I agree with you post on the enzymes, that makes a lot of sense.

I am also proud of Rachel for hanging in there and trying to get to the bottom of things for her and heal, and at the same time sharing it for others who may be experiencing similar situations with their health. :D

I wanted to express how much this thread has helped me. Yes, we get crazy and silly from time to time, but there is lots of good information here and we have learned a lot along the way. I agree as rinne mentioned, that it is so healing. We have lots of laughs and there is so much support here. And even though we may not always agree on some points, or follow some of the same ideas, we have a mutual respect for everyone on their own individual journeys to better health. It's a good thing!!

I wanted to second, third and fourth this. Need I go on. This is a great thread where all are welcome and I've enjoyed the friends I've made here.

here's the joke:

Never Argue with a Woman

That's a great joke Celia, thanks for sharing it. :D

DingoGirl Enthusiast
I was thinking Jerry Lee Lewis, but he is tho only JLL I can come up with.

Susan, I have to google your crazy ex up, I don't think I know who he is. You definitely had some adventures in your life :lol: I definitely think a book is in order!

Morning Julie,

OOOOOOPS - - yup, that's what I meant, JERRY Lee Lewis - - - must edit my post.

go to Johnnyrivers.com and you will find him - - - you'll hear his voice, what a hoot for me - - -he's 19 years older than I, but, never drank/smoked/used drugs or ate meat, runs four miles a day, a tiny little sicillian pistol of pure muscle, and was actually very attractive. The story of how we met - that's kind of funny but long.

speaking of hijacking posts, I have to refrain myself, whenever I check his chatboard, to just not write on there what he is REALLY like..... :lol:

Yup Julie - - I joined the party late but am finding joy and support in it during a time when I'm kind of bummed, and I just love the support you all provide for each other. Plus, finding out about gliadin in amaranth....I'll lay off the cereal for a couple of weeks and see what happens. Cause I"m kind of MENTAL these days, too, can't have that!

Yes, Celiac, post your joke, by all means!

Andrea - great picture! - the pants you're looking for for your Amish home school :P are probably culottes, you can find them everywhere. I'm particularly fond of Marshall's for shopping, give it a try. If we do see you wearing a bonnet in your avatar, we'll be concerned.....oh, guess we woudn't see your avatar any more as you'd no longer be allowed to have a COMPUTER....... :lol:

Went back to sleep for two more hours and now feel guilty. Ah well, it's Sunday, my favorite day, and that's allowed and obviously I skipped church today :ph34r: that part, I don't like. LOVE my church.

rinne Apprentice

I feel like I need to start taking notes so I can remember all the things I want to respond to. :D I know I'm not going to remember now and I have to leave for the day. My life is starting to interfere with this thread. :lol:

The sun is hotter I believe. Last summer I painted the house and the heat had a scalding quality to it. I spent tons of time outside as a child here on the prairies and this was different. I know I do react to heat more now than I did as a child but this was different than just me and heat. I think global warming is real.

Celia, I loved your joke.

Rachel, until you said long threads often go awry I had no idea. I thought that this board was absent of conlict. :( I think doing the thread this way we may have changed the dynamic from being focused on each person's response to a particular issue to an OMG based thread, something new for me and I am not sure how to describe it but it is vast, caring and great fun.

Thanks ladies, I'm off to the country for the day.

Oh and Andrea, how beautiful you all are and your little girl looks soooo much like you. :)

Just one more thing, can't leave without telling "DingoGirl", I love that name that I really enjoy your posts. :)

I suspect you have some very wild stories you might tell. :ph34r:

Green12 Enthusiast
go to Johnnyrivers.com and you will find him - - - you'll hear his voice, what a hoot for me - - -he's 19 years older than I, but, never drank/smoked/used drugs or ate meat, runs four miles a day, a tiny little sicillian pistol of pure muscle, and was actually very attractive. The story of how we met - that's kind of funny but long.

speaking of hijacking posts, I have to refrain myself, whenever I check his chatboard, to just not write on there what he is REALLY like..... :lol:

I had some time to waste so I'd already checked out johnnyrivers.com :lol::lol: I recognize a couple of the songs. I wish there were more pictures, there really aren't that many....

The one that looks a little more recent, he looks really attractive. I actually like aging rock stars, a little unknown fact about me. :ph34r: I found Lindsey Buckinham so attractive when Fleetwood Mac came out with The Dance album and the tour, he aged really well I thought. And INXS last year on Rock Star, HOT!! I didn't care for their alternative vibe back in the day when they shaved the sides of their head and had a mullet that went over to the side, or whatever that was. And all the guys of the rock bands of my youth, more late 80s and 90s like Bon Jovi and Def Leppard, etc. I like their new short hair, clean cut look better. I didn't really like the long hair and the make-up, tight tights, personally. I do like facial hair, goatees, with short hair, so it's clean cut on the top and rough around the edges on the face, yeah I live on the wild side :lol::lol: (<---joking :lol: )

DingoGirl Enthusiast
Thanks ladies, I'm off to the country for the day.

I suspect you have some very wild stories you might tell. :ph34r:

Rinne - - off to the country - - how fantastic! where exactly are you going?

And you are definitely right about the stories I could tell :ph34r: too many to count! Have a great day....

Archived