This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

DingoGirl Enthusiast

MOrning everybody........

Just a drive-by and pop-in to say hello! I have been reading along, but can't possibly remember everything.....OMG Rachel so much science lately.....I'll confess, I've been skipping it these past few days :ph34r: Just so overwhelmed and trying to keep up w/ what's happening with all of you dear ones...

and I dingo'd even that, of course....:huh: Who's flaring, who's herxing, who's not eating the nut butters (well I think that's everyone but Carla and Yours Truly?), who's moldening-ed.....

But Kat (K-too-Lazy :lol: ) asked pages back if a new girl could give a hug... how cute is that...OF COURSE I accept your hug and ALL hugs!

Little Mia - - you MUST relax SOON! Sheesh, come to my house, I will teach you how to relax. ;) I have tried to make my home feel like I'm on vacation, and everyone who stays here says it does feel that way....

Tom - - I seriously HOPE we don't see you on the computer whilst you're on vacation - - this is an ORDER to interact with actual humans the entire time you're there! ;)

Donna - how are you feelign? I command you to work less hours.......

Halooooooo Rinne - - - I would like a case of Rinne Bars, STAT!!!!

Bev the borrelia slayer - - - that's right - - - - kill them buggers.....

....and a hug and hello to everyone else.... not going to name names as I know I"ll leave someone out....

Well, must eat and drink my last for a few hours as have the MRI this afternoon (80 minutes in that coffin), and then three youngest nieces are spending the night, as their parents are out of town, they know I will be knocked out and they can just watch movies etc. and oh yes, they are excellent cleaners, so they will be doing some cleaning for me. Yay! :rolleyes: And then best friend from San Jose and her daughter are coming to visit tomorrow. Everyone knows I will be lying on the couch......what a marvelous hostess - - :lol::lol:

and one more thing:

This is a man that has petrified sausage biscuits from MacDonald's in his car.

Jin - I just about spit my coffee out on this one, you silly girl. :lol:

"petrified sausage biscuits....." oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd.......

see you all later! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dlp252 Apprentice
Omg ROFL

(Can't believe I didn't anticipate/expect that!!)

Edit -

P.S. What a pic Donna! Totally reminds me of my sister, on I-Oka St. in Mt. Prospect IL.

Silly man! :lol: Yes, that's one of my favorite photos--it actually looks like I may be laughing there instead of the normal :blink: childhood look I had :lol: ...I have one more that I have to crop a bit more later.

I forgot to mention Talitha didn't test well for pectins or chlorella. That's why she was given the modifilan. Between you and Rachel, you jogged my memory.

Talitha feels ok......straight from her mouth.

I've seen the Modifilan at BioSET and wondered about it...fortunately both the pectin and chlorella test really well for me at BioSET and ART.

I think she was the one who had a brace on her arm.

I see that Rachel answered you already...yep that's her, lol.

Thos evil buggers are back to celebrate their anniversary. Not this time baby- YOU are getting slayed :lol: :lol:

Die bacteria die!

:lol: !!!

Researched Nutritionals Transfer Factor LymPlus- 1-4 daily

Cumanda (up to 30 drops daily or more)- this has proven great for us with chronic arthritis related to Lyme

Banderol (for viruses and Lyme co-infections also)- up to 30 drops daily or more

Yep, I seem to be doing well on all of these so far...up to 10 drops twice a day on the cumanda and banderol (although am alternating these two...two weeks on one, then two weeks on the other). Dr. S asked how I was doing on the cumanda, and I said fine, but he made a face when I said I was rotating them. Should have asked what the face meant. :lol: I've also been okay with the Transfer Factor LymePlus even though it has colstrum in it.

I have mold all over the place, too. We even have a dehumidifier. Still, you can smell it in the basement, and it is not good. I wonder if I will ever get well as long as I live here. I bet I would feel a little better once I move out. God knows when that will be. Please God let me win the lottery so I can get out of here!

Make sure you also check the dehumidifier for mold... :(

I just think it is funny everyone os trying to cut out almond butter and i am trying to add it. I have added it in for 2-3 weeks now and it seems (fingers crossed) to be ok . Again only this one brand for some reason. I even used it in a drink the other day. the only problem is it is so good i am always tempted to eat the whole jar but i am very good at carlaing so i haven't had any unfortunate events as of yet- but i was close the other day i ahd to call my mom and have her tell me to put the jar down!!!!!!

Hah! One jar down and just the jar of almond butter to go and then restart my test. :P:lol: about calling your mom!

Tom - - I seriously HOPE we don't see you on the computer whilst you're on vacation - - this is an ORDER to interact with actual humans the entire time you're there! ;)

Donna - how are you feelign? I command you to work less hours.......

Hey, we're real live humans! :lol: Okay, may the "live" part is subjective, but we're herxing, flaring, toxic humans! :lol:

Gosh I wish I could afford to work part time...that would be ideal! Still nothing will take the stress away from having to work alone with no evening support. They have me hopping today already...court filings, agreements. When will it ever end....oh wait, it will end at 3:30. :lol:

Will be thinking of you today while you are in hour happy place inside the box. :P

UR Groovy Explorer
and I dingo'd even that, of course....:huh: Who's flaring, who's herxing, who's not eating the nut butters (well I think that's everyone but Carla and Yours Truly?), who's moldening-ed.....

I hear ya !

I've completely cluttered up my head in this thread and I'm trying to work it out. I like it here - lots of interesting info, interesting people. Have lots of questions, but I'll get to that later.

Mostly here to say - Have good days all

AndreaB Contributor
the only problem is it is so good i am always tempted to eat the whole jar but i am very good at carlaing so i haven't had any unfortunate events as of yet- but i was close the other day i ahd to call my mom and have her tell me to put the jar down!!!!!!

Congrats on Carlaing. Glad you had the fortitude to call your mom and then listen. :P

Well, must eat and drink my last for a few hours as have the MRI this afternoon (80 minutes in that coffin

I'll be thinking of you. Sounds like you will be in good hands this weekend. :D

I've seen the Modifilan at BioSET and wondered about it...fortunately both the pectin and chlorella test really well for me at BioSET and ART.

She had a harder time swallowing the modifilan. She doesn't really want to take it out of the capsule because she has visions of chlorella in her head. :P

Gosh I wish I could afford to work part time...that would be ideal! Still nothing will take the stress away from having to work alone with no evening support. They have me hopping today already...court filings, agreements. When will it ever end....oh wait, it will end at 3:30. :lol:

I hope things don't get too crazy for you while the other gal is on vacation. :(

Rachel--24 Collaborator
She had a harder time swallowing the modifilan. She doesn't really want to take it out of the capsule because she has visions of chlorella in her head. :P

Hint: She will have much worse visions if you take the modifilan out of the capsule....trust me on that. :P

Modifilan is heinous out of the capsule...its a mess...sticks to everything (the glass, roof of your mouth) making it really hard to deal with. Plus it tastes even WORSE than chlorella. :o

It pretty much tastes like the ocean or something. :huh:

I'd rather eat a whole bowl of quinoa if that tells you anything. ;)

Susan...good luck with the MRI's today. I'll be thinking about you.....I guess the C.D.'s wont be too useful since you're gonna be knocked out?? Is that right? :unsure:

Dont know how anyone can stay awake and not go crazy in there....I was pretty claustrophbic when I had the MRI on my head...I wouldnt want to have to repeat that test....EVER. :ph34r:

Oh....and you can have a free-pass to skip all the science. :)

It does have an expiration date on it though. :lol:

Good luck! :wub:

tom Contributor
What happened to real news?

It's on CNN (not Larry King) & CNN-Headline News!!

My parents were thinking the Celiac needs tested. Apparently, my doctor's word for it is not good enough. :rolleyes:

I told them, the Lyme is more dangerous. I have been gluten-free for a long time. I really do not think I should wait on the Lyme testing. They are paying for it, though. I suppose I do not have a choice.

Ugh. No further comment necessary.

Dear tom,

I can so relate to the sloppy roomies! My parents are unbelievable. Can you believe my father told me that it was disgusting because I had some Cocoa Pebbles spilled on a piece of paper that I had not gotten to throw away yet? This is a man that has petrified sausage biscuits from MacDonald's in his car. That thing was so hard, it could have been used as a weapon. (See Magic Bullet Chocolate Pudding Bomb.)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He typically uses the same towel over and over to dry with after a shower. I would like to point out, that this is not clean.

I'd like to also point out, that my prev similar laziness got me conjuctivitis, aka 'pink eye'.

Then, there are the bowls he leaves in the den behind his chair or on the little table next to his chair.

U called it disgusting, if I recall correctly. But (lmao), I somehow read it as 'bowels' (!!) and well, . . . . . .that's REALLY disgusting. ROFL :lol: :lol:

<go ahead! read it as 'bowels' !!>

OMG cheeks hurt!

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Andrea....I started reading more about the Asyra machine. I like everything about it.....it seems like it works faster than BioSET.

The Asyra electro dermal screening device was developed by Mark Galloway, an experienced health practitioner and technician, with over 15 years clinical experience and 12 years teaching doctors and scientists in over 17 countries. This has allowed it to offer an unrivalled level of simplicity in use and logical design, whilst still offering very comprehensive analysis of health status.

Key Features

The Asyra was clinically tested for over 2 years before being brought to market.

Because the Asyra was designed for a clinic it was built for results and speed.

Because of its unique Filtering technology, the Asyra only identifies the root cause of a health problem. This saves valuable time in the clinic and correctly identifies the cause of the underlying malady.

The Asyra is the first electro-dermal screening (EDS) system to have both its hardware and software approved by the FDA. Many other EDS systems have the hardware approved, but not the software.

Because of the

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

tabasco32 Apprentice

Hi guys,

I don't want to sound pathetic but I am going to anyways. Today is one of those days. I feel like dying. I am ssooo groggy and all my intestines hurt. Even my small intestine. my throat is dry and scratchy and my ears are popping. I am also very shakey.

I don't know what it is. Is it the mercury or the supplement or what. Yesterday besides the big piece of stool that hurt my side I felt great, real good. but today not so good. Sometimes I wonder, really wonder if I can make it through this. Especially when there is so much pain.

Also Rachel I don't know if i am suppose to take a binder with L-Glutamine.

Okay that's pathetic enough I guess.

Tabasco

AndreaB Contributor
Andrea....I started reading more about the Asyra machine. I like everything about it.....it seems like it works faster than BioSET.

I'm still waiting for my Asyra results....hopefully I'll hear something next week. I think she is probably really busy and not finding the time to do it yet.

Wow! Thanks for that Rachel. :D

I know that the LED treatments will save us both time and money in the long run. Sounds like the ASYRA will too.

I wonder if they do that every time we go for ART. She has her next ART set up for the end of August......may be pushed out a little if she's doing well....don't have any idea how Dr. Elizabeth will figure that out. She'll be going through her LED treatments before that.

tabasco32 Apprentice
ok i am going to try to remember everything i wanted to say

First Andrea- Wow it sounds like that was a very productive appt. for T But alot you must be overwhelmed!!!! At leadt you are taking action and as always seem to be handling it well. You are mommy of the year !!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel-

wow lots of scientificness and useful info.

Thanks everyone for chiming in i do think i was reacting to the treatrment and while i am still feeling bad hopefully it is for the greater good and i can get some answers (if i feel as bad as i did yesturday today i might change my opinion on this!!)

Ok other stuff that came out of my appt.- I am going to start taking a few things- all homeopathic type treatments. Black Walnut it fights bacteria and worms, shows anti-tumor activity, and serves as a gentle laxative

There are 3 other things which center around constipation all are gentle!!

I also got PH strips and have to test my pee every morning and until i get a ph reading of 7.0 he wants me to take 1-2 tsp of baking soda in water to get me more alkaline.

I think i might put in a call to him today to tell him about my reaction adn ask him what he thinks.

I have another Physical therapy appt. today I don't really want to go becasue i ahve had so much running around all week and I am really run down but i know i probably will feel better once i go. I am just waiting till tomorrow though when i can really relax(hopefully)

oh one more thing -

Lisa-

I take L-glutamine it is a staple for me. Its one of the few things i have had no problem with and find it very soothing. Even the new doc asked if i was on it becasue he wanted me to take it. I even find it is helpful with occasional reflux that i get. I mix it with my Digestive enzyme and a little carrot juice and take it 3 x's a day.

ohi lied one more thing- I've been testing my supplements lately by cutting them out and then re adding them . I found my digestive enzyme is actually helpful for me (it is the same one i have taken for a hwile and the ponly one that didn't give me a bad reaction) Rachel i know you ahve had really bad luck with DEs I wonder if you could take this one)

And I also found the three lac i take is helpful for me. (although definitly not the miracle product they claim it to be) My nes doc was happy i was taking this he thinks it is a good product.

Ok thats really it for now

Miamia

Hey hope your day goes good today. I hate days like this. Somedays good somedays bad. Do you ever get where all your intestines hurt?

With the baking soda be careful it could be constipating. So you can tolerate carrot juice? Do you have candida and is it okay to drink? I also feel that the l-glutamine is sothing. The Digestive enzymes are good too. But this constipation think is really, really getting to me.

I did a warm water enyma last night and all that came out was mucous from my bowels being so hard.

I guess my intestines are making more to protect me. It scares me miamia.

take care

lisa

dlp252 Apprentice

Lisa, I'll be your "twin" today then.

Well, I am exhausted. My throat has been sore for most of the day and when I swallow my ears hurt! My intestines also hurt! It must be a herx or a flare...yah, that's it cuz I refuse to call it a reaction to the nearly 1/3 jar of cashew butter I ate yesterday. :lol: Oh, oh, I'll blame it on the ALA...cuz it JUST CAN'T be the cashew butter! :ph34r:

tabasco32 Apprentice

Yes Donna.,

Lets be TWINS today. ^_^

You blame yours on the cashew butter and I will blame mine on the eggs scrambled in olive oil with zucchini and the ground flaxseed, I mean even grounded flax can hurt?

What is a herx?

dlp252 Apprentice
What is a herx?

I found this online because I can't even think right now. :lol: (Which reminds me, I also have a screaming headache)

The Herxheimer Reaction is a short-term (from days to a few weeks) detoxification reaction in the body. As the body detoxifies, it is not uncommon to experience flu-like symptoms including headache, joint and muscle pain, body aches, sore throat, general malaise, sweating, chills, nausea or other symptoms.

nikki-uk Enthusiast
U called it disgusting, if I recall correctly. But (lmao), I somehow read it as 'bowels' (!!) and well, . . . . . .that's REALLY disgusting. ROFL :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol: I read it as bowels too!!

dlp252 Apprentice
I mean even grounded flax can hurt?

Yep, it can...even ground, don't take much of it to begin with...it really is one of those things that has to be done gradually in very small increments.

Mtndog Collaborator
Bevy the borrelia slayer.

So funny- my friend from England calls me "Bevvy Wev". Yes- I am the SLAYER of borrelia bunga-however-u-spell-it! :lol:

Sisie- Hope all went well today and that your nieces treat you right!

Jin- The petrified sausage biscuit :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To everyone who's feeling good: Yippee! To everyone who's not :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm still herxing away

The definition Donna posted was: The Herxheimer Reaction is a short-term (from days to a few weeks) detoxification reaction in the body. As the body detoxifies, it is not uncommon to experience flu-like symptoms including headache, joint and muscle pain, body aches, sore throat, general malaise, sweating, chills, nausea or other symptoms.

Beverly's paraphrase: The Herxheimer Reaction is a short term (though at the time it seems painfully endless) to define your body throwing the bacteria on the ground and give them the smack-down. As the body exorcises the evil bacteria, it is not uncommon to experience flu-like symptoms and psychosis. The patient may experience a range of symptoms up to and including: lack of appetite, inability to spell, but the most prominent feature of the herx is the desire to get it over with as quickly as possible. Many doctors recommend medicating yourself into a semi-conscious coma until the bacteria have been buried dead or alive.

tabasco32 Apprentice

So I called my doctor. I told her about what is going on. I started eating my food and I got terrible, terrible stomach ache and pain. KInd of like when you get diarrhea. This has never happened to me before.

I told her about all the mucous that came out last night when I did the enyma. She said my intestines are really in distress and are trying to protect themselves so I really, really need that l-glutamine.

She wants me on a liquid diet. Vegetable broth and chicken broth only. I asked her if it's ok to do the water enymas and she said paused and then said for right now I will say yes because we need to keep those bowel moving but Monday we will try to get things for you to work on this.

I have never had a stomache before. What could it be from? constipation? :o

I am hungry though. Still have appetite, no fever just groggy. I guess it could be a herx,no?

She said I need to look up clearmindcenter.com to get the mind working different so

that the body can work better or something I don't know.

Well that's about it darn stomach now!

dlp252 Apprentice

Me likey Bevvy's definition of herx much better than the one I found!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Lisa - I am so glad you called your doctor about this!!! Even better, you actually got to talk to her!!!

AndreaB Contributor
It must be a herx or a flare...yah, that's it cuz I refuse to call it a reaction to the nearly 1/3 jar of cashew butter I ate yesterday. :lol: Oh, oh, I'll blame it on the ALA...cuz it JUST CAN'T be the cashew butter! :ph34r:

:ph34r:

Maybe it's a herx brought on by your semi overindulgence yesterday.

So I called my doctor. I told her about what is going on. I started eating my food and I got terrible, terrible stomach ache and pain. KInd of like when you get diarrhea. This has never happened to me before.

I'm also glad you called your doctor. Monday will be here soon and hopefully she'll have something to help you more.

UR Groovy Explorer
Beverly's paraphrase: The Herxheimer Reaction is a short term (though at the time it seems painfully endless) to define your body throwing the bacteria on the ground and give them the smack-down. As the body exorcises the evil bacteria, it is not uncommon to experience flu-like symptoms and psychosis. The patient may experience a range of symptoms up to and including: lack of appetite, inability to spell, but the most prominent feature of the herx is the desire to get it over with as quickly as possible. Many doctors recommend medicating yourself into a semi-conscious coma until the bacteria have been buried dead or alive.

:lol::lol:

I was wondering exactly what a herx was too. Thanks for clearing that up.

tom Contributor
. . . . . . who's not eating the nut butters (well I think that's everyone but Carla and Yours Truly?), .....

<raises hand>

AlmBtr is a staple here!! :)

Lived on my almBtr & their apples for 3 days @Motherlode Lodge last year! :D

Hi hi (can ya see me NOW?)

<salutes Sgt. Soozle>

Seriously, in 1st 24 hrs I caught up w/, laughed w/, got back in the best of graces w/, no less than 6 different sets of ppl.

*Needed* a break! Felt like 4 days worth of reconnecting. :phew:

Most surprising was old workplace, Cypress Semi.

10yrs can go by awful quick.

<whilst hehe>

Re: computer (or webby-phone)

Hey what can I do? Sometimes all the buds are @work and I wanted to watch Wimbledon but no cable!!!!! Primitives!!

Annnnnnnd . . . .. Oh mia? Was the weird juice Mangosteen?

Do'h I started this post like 6 hrs ago, well b4 taking 8 yr old Lauryn to ArenaGreen Carousel etc etc, and b4 MRI I believe.

So now, SusieQ, it's "hope MRI went well & easy & the CompactDisks (hah forum word replacer!! :P) didn't skip, and that the data provides crystal-clear guidance to the steps req'd to get u back on some cliff somewhere!!". :)

And Lastly:

Mmmmmmmm dining al fresco (me watching & smelling! Ohhhh great smells!)

One mussels something & a spag w/ white clam sauce. Olfactory overload-gasm!!!

Hope everyone's better today than yesterday! :)

P.S. I'm *so* out of Phx asap!!!!!! :lol:

DingoGirl Enthusiast

OMG I just wrote a GIANT post and ACCIDENTALLY ERASED IT ALL...................... HARRUMPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Well - - in short - - I never was even REMOTELY sedated or tranquilized today, despite more than double the dose. :huh: They gave me first batch, checked in on me after 15 minutes, said I'd be quite drowsy....and I was wide awake, told them that not only could I MULTI-TASK, I could do all of their jobs. :lol:

So he brought me more...and said he added a little extra.

I was wide awake and fully cogniscent during the ENTIRE procedure. Fully myself. MY own magical MRI Mix C D's blaring loudly (I made them this morning and those guys were mad for my music). NOT ONCE did I go anywhere NEAR my magic place. :angry:

My mom was quite surprised - - but not entirely - - to see me bounding into the waiting room and fully alert.....I had to give HER directions on the way home (I think she has gluten brain but will not admit it).

So....I have been through worse things, that is for sure.....I did not find it nearly as heinous as I thought! Next time, no "sedation" needed. Hopefully, there will be no next time, although my knees are starting to fall apart also. :(

Love and hugs to all. Nieces are here, movie marathon about to begin, I must go.

Lisa and Donna - - hope you feel better soon.

Bevvy WEv - - LOVE your herx definition. :lol:

Tom - - - Sargent Soozle. :lol:

:wub:

Love you guys!! Results Monday.

xoxo

p.s. Rachel - I skipped all the science. :lol::ph34r:

diamondheart Newbie

Hello All,

I'm back. I tried to catch up a little so that I have half a clue what's going on. I have questions for all you ARTsy fartsy people out there.

I had my first ART session yesterday with Eve Greenberg. She knows Scott the better health guy, and is a Dr. Klinghardt groupie. When I told her about my 5 amalgams, I immediately got a lecture. This was within the first 5 minutes of our session. I was a bit turned off about how strong she came on. I told her I wanted an objective evaluation first. The testing then began.

Mercury showed up as a problem with me. No other metals are a problem. Part of me is skeptical because I know she feels strongly about the effects of dental mercury. Part of me wants them ripped out immediately. My hesitation has been from the experiences I've read with those of you dealing with mercury toxicity on this thread (Rachel, Donna, Sherry, others?). It seems that it has been a very long process to detox. I really don't have a long time because I'm trying to get pregnant in September. I've been trying to balance the risk of taking out the amalgams and increasing mercury in my system versus taking out the amalgams and immediately reducing my exposure to mercury. What do you all think? I supposed part of it will depend on if Lyme shows up. I won't be surprised if it does.

I also have residual effects from three viruses; West Nile Virus, Epstein-Barr Virus (mono), and parvo virus. She didn't even know what the last one was, so I had to look it up. I'll be taking Cat's claw (Sarmento) for the viruses. It doesn't mean that I have the viruses, just some residual effects from them. The Bioset testing showed I'm clear for viruses, so it's weird that it shows up with ART. What were you saying about that Rachel? I'm sure that the ringing in my ears is from the viruses.

I also have a problem with the scar from my surgery last year. We haven't even gotten to parasites yet! That will be next Tuesday.

She started me on chlorella for the mercury. She has infra-red sauna for the mercury toxicity, but I don't know if I would do it. I'm not supposed to be doing things that involve heat, as it's something I have an excess of according to my Chinese Medicine diagnosis. Also, it means more money, and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with all my medical expenses lately. I'll also be taking iodine supplements. She says that the uterus is the second organ that uses iodine the most after the thyroid. She said something like, women with fibroids are lacking in iodine.

I'm also supposed to wear these red glasses for 20 minutes a day. It's part of color therapy, another Klinghardt thing, I think.

I spoke with a dentist today that removes mercury fillings properly. He said he might have a cancellation Monday :o , but I don't think I would be ready that quickly to remove my amalgams. I want to have the materials that he is putting back in tested, and I want to set up a Vitamin C IV after the amalgam removal. The Vitamin C IV is supposed to help with the mercury removal.

I really don't know what is the right thing to do -

1) Remove the fillings before I get pregnant in September to prevent passing on any mercury to my baby, or

2) Leave the fillings because removing them might release more mercury.

Regardless, I'll be doing the chlorella longterm. Would love your feedback!

Andrea, sounds like we might be in the same situation? Are you planning to have your amalgams removed next year, or is that your daughter? My ART practitioner also has one of those machines you were talking about that starts with an A.

Claire

AndreaB Contributor
Well - - in short - - I never was even REMOTELY sedated or tranquilized today, despite more than double the dose. :huh:

So....I have been through worse things, that is for sure.....I did not find it nearly as heinous as I thought! Next time, no "sedation" needed. Hopefully, there will be no next time, although my knees are starting to fall apart also. :(

Glad it went well despite not being sedated. :o

With the knees you wouldn't need to be enclosed I don't think. My hubby wasn't.

Love and hugs to all. Nieces are here, movie marathon about to begin, I must go.

:wub: back at you. Have a fun movie marathon/visiting weekend. :D

AndreaB Contributor
I had my first ART session yesterday with Eve Greenberg. She knows Scott the better health guy, and is a Dr. Klinghardt groupie. When I told her about my 5 amalgams, I immediately got a lecture. This was within the first 5 minutes of our session. I was a bit turned off about how strong she came on. I told her I wanted an objective evaluation first. The testing then began.

Mercury showed up as a problem with me. No other metals are a problem.

Sorry she came on so strongly. :(

If mercury shows up it is a problem. Just a matter of how much of one.

If my doctor (MD/holistic, not the ART doctor) was talking to you he'd say to have the amalgams taken care of first. If you go to a holistic/biological dentist, have your body stoked up on C, chlorella you should be ok. I forget what Carla took.....was that glutamine or glutathione?

If you had ASYRA done how did the Sulfa group turn out? If that's not a problem for you maybe you could have a DMPS session to clear out some of the mercury that's in your body. It wouldn't take care of all of it but would reduce the load. The baby will take a 2/3rds hit of what's in your body. Keeping the amalgams in will add to that daily, getting them removed will give you a hit then it will be over (as far as new accumulations). My doctor was saying it would be like getting three days dose at once for mercury. A lot of that probably has to do with getting a doctor who knows what he/she is doing.

I'm the one getting my teeth taken care of next year. My children don't have any fillings and if they need them they will NOT be getting amalgams. I'll be going to an ART session before all that begins so we can see what we can do to get ready for it. My doctor wanted me to take care of them now so Seth wouldn't have to deal with the addition of mercury every day. He's so sensitive though I don't think he could take the hit with the removal.

Archived