This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

dlp252 Apprentice

So is Kassandra driving home tonight?

(Just ignore me...I'm being overexcitedly anxious... anxiousity :lol:

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndreaB Contributor
ART can identify the connection between an individual childs autism and specific vaccines. For example, muscle testing indicators of the illness may "resonate" with the Hepatitis B vaccine, which means there is a strong "yes" from the test muscle that the autism is connected to that particular vaccine.

There is often a multiple vaccine connection.

Dr Klinghardt notes, supporting the data that indicate that there is a synergetic effect between the vaccines. "The more vaccines, the more chance of developing Autism", he states.

Like the heavy metals, the vaccine viruses impair various biochemical systems, including the enzyme system. "On the most superficial level, people develop a deep disturbance in their fatty acid metabolism. "We know that for sure", says Dr. K.

Vaccines also change the bowel flora in favor of pathogenic microorganisms. The situation in the bowel sets the child up for allergies, excema, and asthma.

He also says that in his experience the MMR is the most common culprit, but the hepatitis B and the pertussis vaccines have been instrumental in a number of cases as well.

Vaccine reaction....ill effects came up for Talitha. She is the one who was edging towards sensitivty to pretty much everything. Again according to ASYRA and all the phenols that came up with her.

Seth had most of the vaccines come up with his first ASYRA which we did get cleared. I'm sure Micah has been affected as well, although we stopped him after 3 yrs so he didn't get the 2nd MMR. I've got to get the RCW codes together and get the exemption paperwork filled out for all of us still. Wanted to take it in for notary and Mitch will be home around Christmas and New Years (not sure which days yet) so we wanted to take care of it then.

Donna...there is a way to become a patient. If you fly to Seattle to see her you will then be considered a patient and will be included in the scheduling for her visits to the Bay Area. Thats pretty much the only way to get in to see her at this point.

Great idea! You could stay with us (if you can live without TV) and I'd chauffer you too. :) If you came up here you could get a baseline to work with and continue treatments down there too. Dr. E is also very good with ART. She's an instructor and a person that Scott calls when he needs help with something.

So is Kassandra driving home tonight?

(Just ignore me...I'm being overexcitedly anxious... anxiousity :lol:

She and mom were going home tonight as far as I remember her saying.

Eeecckkkk. Look at the time.....I haven't even figured out what to make for dinner yet and Mitch is taking a nap so he's no help. <_<

mftnchn Explorer
Dear Carla,

Maybe I have parasites, too! That might be why I am so pasty. I know if you have Candida, you probably have parasites as well. There is a scary thought. I doubt I have a worm, considering I am not stick-thin.

Dear Sherry,

Those buckwheat noodles sound great! Let us know how the dumplings and other noodles come out if your cook makes them! In Japan, they call them soba noodles. Culinary experiments are always fun. Speaking of, I may try to make truffles using coconut milk or cream. I am still at a loss as to what margarine would have no casein, gluten, or soy.

Jin, I am sure I saw pieces of tapeworm after the pineapple diet I did, and I am not stick-thin at all.

The buckwheat "jiodz) were great! The consistency of the skin was firmer, and more like a whole wheat flavor. She just made them with water, buckwheat flour and a little xanthan gum.

mftnchn Explorer
Sherry,

I'm thinking there is something thats being overlooked in your treatment. 7 years is a really LONG time to be on antibiotics. You've also been chelating for several years and still having metals showing up in your tests. Something is holding you back. There are so many things that could be getting in the way but in my opinion as long as your body holds onto those metals you will not be able to get vrid of the Lyme and other infections.

I would probably concentrate on figuring out why you're not getting those metals out. Its very difficult to determine all the factors involved or where there might be disturbances. I think Andrea said you will be in Washington at some point?? If thats true I would try to get in to see Dr. Amy (she is awesome and was trained by Klinghardt). If you can see her and have her do ART I'm sure you might find out some things that you havent been aware of.

She can also test which treatments will work best for you. It might be that what you're doing is not what your body needs right now.

I would try something like that if at all possible.

I think your continuing problems have alot to do with still being very toxic despite your treatments.

You could also see Dr. Elizabeth if Amy is too booked up. She does have a waiting list for new patients I believe. Dr. E can also run all the tests and do some LED's.

Yes I think you are right. I was hoping that the missing link was the celiac. Maybe it is part of it, but definitely there is still something not working right.

If Amy has a waiting list, that doesn't sound very hopeful for me, since I only have the 2 month window of time.

The other big concern for me is financial. I'd appreciate some ideas of what to do that would be the least out of pocket expense. The thing is, I'll have to purchase any supplements in at least 3-4 month chunks. Usually I do the whole year's supply, but next summer I'll have a chance to have some things carried to me.

Also I really want to coordinate with my LLMD.

Do you think there would be any chance of a session with Amy or Elizabeth January 16-18? If so I could do a session before I see my LLMD, and then try to put together a plan for my time at home.

Is there a way to contact them via email as I can't easily call?

Thanks for your input.

mftnchn Explorer

Julie,

I sure hope you can get relief, this last episode sounds really dangerous.

This back problem now reminds me of a month of pain I had a couple of years ago, that started with a period and lasted the next several weeks. I went in for gyn checks and nothing was wrong. Eventually it stopped.

But I think it is related to the lyme, mercury, and whatever else is happening.

mftnchn Explorer

I am really looking forward to Kassandra's update, especially her mom's response to this doctor's diagnosis and treatment plan.

Kristina, I agree with the others here, and also want to say that I am totally respectful of you as you ponder and make your own choices of what is best for you. Can you handle legumes at all?

mftnchn Explorer

Carla, is the parsley an extract? I suppose I wouldn't get the same benefit eating Chinese parsley. Maybe I could whirl it in the blender with something else.

I looked up burbur, and couldn't find any Chinese references to it, so it looks to not be available here.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

CarlaB Enthusiast
Carla, is the parsley an extract? I suppose I wouldn't get the same benefit eating Chinese parsley. Maybe I could whirl it in the blender with something else.

I looked up burbur, and couldn't find any Chinese references to it, so it looks to not be available here.

Yes, it's an extract.

Check Nutramedix.com .... they sell them, but it may give you more of an idea of what they are and how to substitute something you can get over there.

If I were in China and in your position as far as abx, etc., I'd be looking into Chinese medicine!

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Sherry,

Heres Amy's email.

doctoramy@comcast.net

Rachel--24 Collaborator

I did 3cc's of DMPS without any complications/symptoms....I feel really good right now. :D

I'm doing the orange juggy thing for the next 6 hours. :P

AndreaB Contributor
Do you think there would be any chance of a session with Amy or Elizabeth January 16-18? If so I could do a session before I see my LLMD, and then try to put together a plan for my time at home.

Is there a way to contact them via email as I can't easily call?

I'll call for you and have them email what you would need.

I have your email now since it's on Carla's list. :)

Dr Elizabeth has email too, which is how I communicate with her as she's not easy to get on the phone.

mftnchn Explorer
If I were in China and in your position as far as abx, etc., I'd be looking into Chinese medicine!

It is really hard to find a good practitioner, and I haven't found anyone who as even heard of lyme. I have tried it for awhile, but haven't had much response.

mftnchn Explorer

Andrea, that would be great. Thanks.

CarlaB Enthusiast
It is really hard to find a good practitioner, and I haven't found anyone who as even heard of lyme. I have tried it for awhile, but haven't had much response.

That's too bad. They know so much more about some of this stuff than Western Medicine ....

Green12 Enthusiast

I am super happy for our little Kass!!! Exciting news, and I can't wait to hear how everything went. I am also wanting to hear how her mom did with all of this and her thoughts post LLMD appt.

Julie,

Have you always been in Colorado?

Well for the most part yes, from the time I was about 6 months old. The MMR definitely pushed things over the edge from whatever I had going before that point. I have never been the same since.

Rachel, thanks for weighing in as well.

It's been 5 almost 6 years since I did all the bioscan, muscle testing, chelation, etc., etc. so I can't remember everything that was covered. I can say with certainty whatever came up in my scans and whatever presented itself was addressed, but what specifically (i.e. MMR) I can't remember. Back then I never gave the MMR a second thought, it wasn't until all the recent media attention of vaccinations, specifically the MMR and autism connection that I started to put two and two together.

Andrea had passed on that info from Anna a while back, I so appreciate you asking- that was very thoughtful of you. I made a mental note of it and it's something I think about from time to time.

I am actually waiting to have some new test run in January that will tell me if I am TH1 or TH2, and then we will treat accordingly. It is very important to know which side of the immune system is dominant because some things that you would take to treat one side could be detrimental to the other side. It's all very interesting stuff.

As always, thanks for all the info, all of this definitely I need to give a lot of thought to and consider investigating more.

Sherry, your buckwheat noodles sound yummy btw :)

Thanks for your thoughts, angioedema is one thing I could live with out. That is the problem with it besides the pain and discomfort is that there is always the threat of it showing up in the throat, or near the throat, and blocking the airway.

I hope you find some answers as well.

I don't have any suggestions for finances, other than asking if the drs/practitioners would offer to work with you on costs and payments. Some of my people have been great and have offered discounts as well as payment plans.

If you have to buy supplements in large qty. I wonder if you could get professional prices instead of retail? just a thought.

Good luck with it all.

Green12 Enthusiast
I did 3cc's of DMPS without any complications/symptoms....I feel really good right now. :D

I'm doing the orange juggy thing for the next 6 hours. :P

Awesome!! You are just plugging right along with this, like the little Rachel engine that could :lol::lol::lol:

Soon you will be up the hill, over that mountain, and on to the other side!!!

mftnchn Explorer

Julie, that's some good ideas. The payment plan could help. I do get discounts when I buy larger amounts at my doctor's office. I think this next year though I'll just get a few months at a time.

AndreaB Contributor

Great news! :D

Now the 2 week wait for the jug results........

Green12 Enthusiast

Sherry, I forgot to comment on this. I recently had asked my acupuncturist if she or her teacher (a very old wise Chinese man) used Chinese medicine to treat lyme disease. She said yes, and off the top of her head she told me they approach it and treat it as bacteria, but needed to ask her teacher more about it, and of course this is for here in Colorado.

I found a couple of interesting links for you (if you didn't have this info already):

Open Original Shared Link

And apparently there is a book out on the subject:

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Awesome!! You are just plugging right along with this, like the little Rachel engine that could :lol::lol::lol:

Soon you will be up the hill, over that mountain, and on to the other side!!!

:lol:

Yeah...this little Rachel engine wont give up...I'm gonna make it the other side. Hopefully they have pizza on the other side of the mountain. :D

Hey...I think if we go over the hill we are in gluten territory...so there *must* be pizza. :lol: I'll make sure I go through the decontamination chamber thingy when I come back. ;)

I'm totally interested in the TH1/TH2 test.....I'm guessing I'm switched on the TH2 side but you never know. It would be interesting to find out. How do they test for that??

I could also be TH1...I've had super high antibodies to yeast so its not like my immune system isnt doing anything. I also have Graves which I *think* is linked to TH1.

I wanna do this test!

It seems like my brain is clearer now that I've gotten the minerals...I was feeling kind of "dull" the past couple weeks. The migraine definately didnt help but now that thats over with I'm feeling much better!

Hmmm...I wonder if I could tolerate 4cc's of DMPS!! I dont think my doctor will let me find out. :P

I felt better after the last chelation and this one has left me feeling really good too....hopefully yeast isnt flaring up tomorrow though. I think that might have been a problem last time. <_<

Stupid yeast!! :angry:

Andrea....yup 2 weeks is like FOREVER!! As usual I'm gonna be really anxious about getting my results back. :rolleyes:

I finally get to see Amy tomorrow...and my brain seems to be functioning...so all is good right now!!

I'm gonna bring my voice recorder....right now I'm gonna write down my questions. :)

1. When do you think I can eat more foods?? :lol:

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Carla,

When will we hear from Kassandra?? We are a very impatient bunch here. :ph34r:

I wanna know what happened!

AndreaB Contributor
Hmmm...I wonder if I could tolerate 4cc's of DMPS!! I dont think my doctor will let me find out. :P

I wouldn't push it either.

Didn't Anna say you could only handle 3 cc's....I forget.

I've been checking the computer frequently too, waiting for an update from Kassandra. How long of a drive is it to LA? She could be really tired too though.

Green12 Enthusiast

Rachel,

Here is the lab:

I am not sure what test is for the TH1 TH2, but I can find out and let you know.

:lol:

Yeah...this little Rachel engine wont give up...I'm gonna make it the other side. Hopefully they have pizza on the other side of the mountain. :D

1. When do you think I can eat more foods?? :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rachel--24 Collaborator
Didn't Anna say you could only handle 3 cc's....I forget.

Oh yeah...I forgot about that. :ph34r:

Guess I'll be sticking with 3 cc's. :P

Rachel--24 Collaborator
How long of a drive is it to LA? She could be really tired too though.

Its like an 8 hour drive...I bet she'll be sleeping in the car. ;)

Archived