This site uses cookies. Continued use is acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. More Info... ×
  • Welcome to Celiac.com!

You have found your celiac tribe! Join us and ask questions in our forum, share your story, and connect with others.

• Celiac.com Sponsor (A1):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A1-M):

• Get Celiac.com Updates:
    Support Celiac.com!
    eNewsletter
    Donate

Omg...i Might Be On To Something

Rachel--24

mftnchn Explorer

Rachel--sounds like an excellent appointment, and I know exactly what you mean about wanting that out RIGHT NOW! And what you mean Carla about being upset after it passes....

I am not on Humaworm yet....but hope to be at the end of the month. I only saw a very small amount of tapeworm....so I am quite sure it is not all gone yet. :ph34r:

I've asked my LLMD about the Humaworm and he isn't familiar; I sent him the ingredient list and hope to hear back from him. It looks like several ingredients support the liver. I can't take anything right now that doesn't.

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

• Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mftnchn Explorer

So Rachel, Andrea and all, I'm trying to understand what might be the best course of action.

Try to see first if I can see Amy (contact her via email would be okay for first contact?)

If that doesn't work, try to see Elizabeth?

What does one do or not do that the other does?

My thought is to see one of them, collect all the results and suggestions, then see my LLMD and see if it can be coordinated.

We won't be living in Washington, but will be making a number of trips up there for both work and family (son lives in the south Sound area).

You can pm me if it is better to do that about this stuff.

AndreaB Contributor
So Rachel, Andrea and all, should I try to email Amy to see if I could possibly get in to see her

You could. I'm going to call on Monday and see who's able to see you between the 15-17th......were those the days or was it the 16-18th?

AndreaB Contributor
What does one do or not do that the other does?

Dr E is a chiropractor who does ART, ASYRA, LED as well as cold laser. Dr A is a naturopath who does ART and I think ASYRA. I believe they both do color therapy and other things along that line. Dr. E has a website I'll email you so you can see what all is done. Dr E also deals with nutrition.

I think they both would be beneficial for you. If one is more experienced than the other with something I would think they would have you see the other. They are partners after all.

The clinic they run does alot of what they learned from Dr. K as well as other doctors. Both have trained with Dr. K. Dr E does teach ART for Dr K as needed.

mftnchn Explorer

Andrea, that would be great. Thanks. I didn't realize they were partners. I arrive about 11 am on the 15th, so 16-18 would be better. I hope to see my LLMD the next week, but am still waiting to hear about an appointment.

AndreaB Contributor

I just sent you an email Sherry. You can look through that and see all that they deal with at the clinic and the treatments Dr E does.

confusedks Enthusiast

Well...my stomach has not been happy with me at all today!!! :( I am just wondering what "safe foods" are for everyone? I am out of ideas!!!! Seemingly everything lately has been bothering me...and I am actually losing weight without trying!!! :o That is a BIG deal for me...I try to lost weight and I can't...lol!

Also, I have developed this awful hand pain in both hands and fingers. What can I do for that without taking anything (can't take anything for 2 days before some of these tests I'm going to do on Monday...)??

Thanks for any ideas...sigh.

Kassandra

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):
Celiac.com Sponsor (A8):

Celiac.com Sponsor (A8-M):

AndreaB Contributor
Well...my stomach has not been happy with me at all today!!! :( I am just wondering what "safe foods" are for everyone? I am out of ideas!!!! Seemingly everything lately has been bothering me...and I am actually losing weight without trying!!! :o That is a BIG deal for me...I try to lost weight and I can't...lol!

Rachel has been through the gamut trying to find foods that caused the least amount of discomfort. It's different for everyone. You definately need some good protein. Did you write about going vegetarian recently or was that someone else? Rachel has done well with beef. I don't have so many food sensitivities but I get along real well with beef. Make sure (if you can afford it) to buy 100% grass fed beef.

I know you've done ok with the raw diet but have you tried super cooking your veggies to see if they get along with your system better? Maybe pureeing stuff. I don't know.

I've got to go.....daughter is crying and I've got to go see what is wrong.

truthsearcher Rookie

Hi All.

I feel so "out of the loop" I know major things are going on with Kasandra and Rachel. Is there a condensed version somewhere?

Something about tapeworms and the rest is a fog to me because my brain won't cooperate.

I've been busy researching and asking lots of questions about Lyme and trying to keep my household intact.

My 6yo has got transient h/a, scalp pain, aches and pains, tummy aches with no rhyme or reason and have decided to set up an apt with LLMD for her as well as get the whole family tested. This is a big undertaking for us.

Oh and I've got humaworm coming too now. I got it without the psyllium as this plugs me up. Actually got humaworm for the whole family including the cats. I told the kids they were getting it in their Christmas stocking. Oh Boy were they excited.

Also I had some Biometric testing done (EAV) test showed my body doesn't like any detoxing formulas. No matter what was tested my body rejected it. The practioner said "your body just does not want to detox" OK so what do I do about that?????????

Anyways, I'm happy all of you are getting some answers to long standing issues.

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Sherry...I asked Amy about how booked up she is at her clinic. She said people are scheduling now for mid January...so shes about a month out. She said its a little more backed up right now with the holidays. If you're going to try to get in with her you'd probably have to move fast for mid January.

Amy is mostly working with Lyme patients, heavy metal toxicity and especially autism. Those are the areas that she's had extensive training. I figure since you've got the Lyme and metals and are having difficulty getting rid of them...you might really benefit from seeing her if at all possible.

AndreaB Contributor
I told the kids they were getting it in their Christmas stocking. Oh Boy were they excited.

I bet they were excited. :P:lol: Sounds like your 6 y.o. would benefit from seeing the LLMD. I know it's challenging with funds. Most of the treatments everyone needs here aren't covered much or at all.

As far as not wanting to detox, I would think that would improve as you start treating the lyme and work on building up your body. It won't let go of metals if you are deficient in minerals.....well that's one reason anyway.

I'm glad you checked in. :) Don't worry about not being able to keep up with everything. You're brain will start cooperating again once you get further in your treatment.

The bottom line is Rachel is doing good with chelation of the metals and Kassandra just got diagnosed with lyme.

Rachel--24 Collaborator
I feel so "out of the loop" I know major things are going on with Kasandra and Rachel. Is there a condensed version somewhere?

I'll be sending out an email with all the info. from my appt toady. I'm pretty sure I have your email from YC...so I will send you my update. :)

Oh and I've got humaworm coming too now. I got it without the psyllium as this plugs me up. Actually got humaworm for the whole family including the cats. I told the kids they were getting it in their Christmas stocking. Oh Boy were they excited.

Seeee...its TRUE!!

Just about everyone in the WHOLE world....pets included....is doing Humaworm! :blink:

Its even showing up as Xmas stocking stuffers now!! :lol::lol:

Yup....I'm totally on my own with my Alinia. :P

I'm really glad you've decided to get everyone tested....especially your daughter whos having symptoms.

What kind of detox formulas are they testing? I'm sensitive to ALOT of things but theres always been *something* they can find which works well for me. I think your body DOES want to detox....just maybe not with any of the things they tested. What about saunas or detox baths??

AndreaB Contributor

Happy Birthday Jin!!!

Hope it's a great one! :)

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Ok...so anyone whos email address I dont have...you can pm it to Andrea. (hope thats ok Andrea :P ).

My pm box is way full and I still have to see what can be deleted or what I still need to reply to. I'm really not good at managing pm's. :ph34r:

I know its not really that complicted but to me its almost as stressful as getting the *real* mail. :huh:

AndreaB Contributor
Ok...so anyone whos email address I dont have...you can pm it to Andrea. (hope thats ok Andrea :P ).

That's fine. I'll email you Birdy's. You would have gotten some others you may not have had with Carla's email.

Rachel--24 Collaborator

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIN!!!!!! :wub:

I chose the color pink because its healing and it has the ability to bring much happiness into our lives...so I hope your day is very very pink and that you have the most fun ever! :D

I hope you have a great day! What do you have planned??

Rachel--24 Collaborator

Thanks Andrea. :)

I gotta get busy with my email...if I get too tired it might be delayed till morning.

confusedks Enthusiast

Andrea,

I was doing the raw diet for a while...but I don't have enough energy to prepare veggies, fruits, etc. I think I am going to try Carla's diet (well, when she couldn't eat anything...lol!) of fudge and smoothies with egg white protein powder. I'll start that tomorrow and see how I do.

Is your DD okay?

Jin,

Sings: Happy Birthday to you...happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Jin...Happy Birthday to you!!!

I hope you have a great one!!! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Kassandra

mftnchn Explorer

Happy birthday, Jin!

mftnchn Explorer

Rachel, thanks. If Andrea calls for me Monday, hopefully that will be in time. Thanks again to both of you.

Rachel--24 Collaborator

I sent out my email update...so if anyone didnt get it just let me know. :)

Did Patti's email change since she moved?? I only have her old email so I couldnt send to her.... I think I recall that she was getting new email??

I only could send to the emails that I have...which I know isnt everyone and I did accidentally lose some that I had written down. :(

mftnchn Explorer

TS good to hear from you.

aprilh Apprentice

Rachel,

What are you emailing? If its your treatment plan and all that I would love to get a copy. I am always interested in that!! :P

NoGluGirl Contributor

Dear Carla,

That article was very interesting! Thank you for sharing it! :) Also, please thank Laura for passing the information on. Such information is very good to have on hand. There is always so much you never would know unless someone else told you!

I agree that in your case, bacterial dysbiosis was a big part of the food intolerances. I have read that carbohydrates particularly irritate the condition. VSL#3 probably was your saving grace due to the good bacteria being present. In its absence, the symptoms returned. This indicates a bacteria-dominated situation.

I will keep in mind not to take burbur if I do the Humaworm! Some herbs just do not go together. Many people assume reactions do not occur between herbs. As with drugs, some can be dangerous. Natural does not mean "goes with everything."

Who would not get queasy after seeing a worm like that come out of them? The idea of knowing it was in your body is sickening. Not many people would be able to deal with that very well. I suppose it is better out than in, as Hagrid would say. However, just the thought makes me feel ill. Thank you for the parasite information, by the way!

You mentioned taking s. boulardii for C. Diff. I just began taking that when my doctor recommended it the other week. She said it would not be killed off by the antibiotics I was taking. Could I have C. Diff? That might explain the terrible effect on my colon while taking abx since last year. :(

Those pizzas sounded heavenly! I want one so bad! Pepperoni is my favorite. I used to love the garlic- butter sauce Papa John's had. I am trying to figure out how to make my own.

Dear Donna,

Sorry to hear about the explosive D the other day. That is like what I was dealing with on the abx. When I had to go, I had to right then. I hate the fact I may have to go back on them, but with this absessed tooth, I may have no choice. Thank goodness your D stopped.

Those supplements sound like they are a factor. Hopefully, you will discover which one soon! The Humaworm probably is contributing to a point. It is difficult to say until you eliminate them and then add them back one at a time. Foods are like that as well.

The rash returning since beginning the Humaworm is indicative of parasites. I think Julie is right on the money with what she said. Parasites are known to cause skin conditions. Eczema is a common problem when parasites are present. Yeast typically causes it, too.

This is awful about you having to pass on the appointment with Dr. Amy! I would have said screw choir, this is my health! A commitment to the church is important, so I can see your reasoning. Choir has really made your life a mess lately. Stupid missed opportunities! :angry:

Dear tom,

I have not completely given up condiments due to the fact I am easing into the Candida-killing plan. Plus, I am in a real pickle with finding anything that adds taste to food. Since you can only use fresh spices, that makes things difficult. I cannot afford them hardly ever. This is so frustrating!

I have been making great strides, though. I only have been eating Miracle Whip twice a week, and am eating way less sugar. I did a casein challenge with Cool Whip, since it has no lactose. Lactose makes me as ill as gluten, but the casein mostly effects my colon. Still, that means it is going to have to be eliminated. On the good side, I found I am no longer addicted to chocolate, and I actually have lost weight.

My tooth is a major issue, I must admit. I just was not up to going the other day. That was the day after I did the dairy challenge, incidentally. Was this a coincidence? I would say not! I am scheduled again for January 10th, and will have to go dead or alive next time.

Dear Ami,

That is wonderful you got the all-clear from the Gyn! Your plan sounds terrific! Things are looking up. I am happy to hear that your neck pain ended after stopping the Humaworm and chlorella. I have neck and shoulder pain frequently, and my jaw usually is tense as well.

It was a bummer about the tooth. I had not slept at all that night before, either. I cannot sleep at normal hours sometimes. My sleep pattern is very odd. One week I will be waking up at midnight and stay awake until noon, the next I will be awake at 4am and go to sleep that afternoon.

I am so worried my test will not show anything. That is my worst fear. Even worse, Mom and Dad were behind on the house payment, so now I may have to wait another week or two! This just completely sucks.

I am so tired of waiting!

Dear Rachel,

I share your sentiments on the yeast! It is the worst! No matter what, it hangs around. The torment can seem endless. Chemical sensitivities alone can really make things hard to handle. Walking into a store or being near anyone with perfume can really mess up your system.

Migraines are awful! They do the same to me. I have to take medication, or I would probably throw up.

My aunt, mother, and grandmother all have dealt with them. Chocolate is fermented, as Kristina had pointed out before. Mold probably was what set it off.

What great news! The IVs went well! Magnesium does tend to make people tired. It has a calming effect. They recommend it to induce sleep.

Immune system dominance sounds interesting. Do you have more information on it? I would like a link if possible. This is fascinating. I never have heard of this before!

Your appointment with Dr. Amy went great from the sound of it! Yikes about the tapeworm! Those anti-parasitics should do the trick. I am glad your doctor is taking the precaution of healing the gut some first. Most physicians do not consider that type of thing.

I wonder why your body hates herbs so much? How odd. Maybe they have mold or something? If they are in capsules and dried, that might be it. This is the only theory I have.

I think I see what you are saying about the VSL#3. The reason behind intolerances varies from person to person. Also, there can be a number of causes, not just one factor acting alone. Each system is different. No one has the exact same cause of illness as someone else.

I do not know about Patti's e-mail. I do not think I have hers. She may have the same address. It is difficult to say. We always PM instead.

I hope you have a pink day, too! I love pink! Thank you for my pink birthday wishes! Nothing out of the ordinary is planned. We were hoping to get our tree up, but who knows? I began working on the living room, but had to cook, so I got tired.

Dear Kassandra,

Your LLMD appointment appears to be groundbreaking! Thank you for the e-mail. This is so exciting! Things are finally moving forward! It is about time!

That is so strange how you could have positive Lyme titers, yet have a negative WB. Luckily, your doctor knows how to interpret the tests. This is extremely important. Now that you have a clinical dx, you can begin treatment! I hope I am lucky to have the same!

What a relief that you will have an Epi-Pen in case you need it! Zith did fine for me, and I react badly to a lot of abx. Plus, you only take it once a day after the first day. That is so much better than having to take three or four pills a day. Zith also works up to 10 days after you stop taking it. To get the best results from it, you either take it one hour before or two hours after you eat. It is not like other abx, where you must take it with a meal to avoid becoming sick.

I take Florastor! It really does help. Now, I feel like the L. Acidophillus is working more. I knew while I was taking the abx it was dying off. Luckily, s. boulardii is a yeast and can shove Candida out while not being killed off by the abx.

Your friend's dx is so typical! :rolleyes: That is just crap! My cousin was vomiting blood, and they told him it was just stress! It turns out, it was his gallbladder. He was stuffed with stones.

I think your friend should try the gluten-free diet, too. It cannot hurt anything. Her gallbladder might be a good thing to check, too. That little organ can cause some major issues when it goes bad. You may also want to make sure she has not been eating a lot of beets, tomatoes, or foods with dye in them. They can turn the stool very red and give you a good scare.

However, since nausea is the primary symptom, something more serious is likely going on. Gallbladder issues and Celiac definitely come to mind. Keeping a close eye on her intake of fat is a good idea. I still have to after having my gallbladder removed. Is your pal having any pain in her upper right abdomen?

Oh no! The worms are getting you to? Maybe you will get to use the Humaworm eventually and get that sucker out of there! No more Ms. Nice Guy! It is time for Elvis to leave the building!

Losing weight is not as easy for me as it should be, either. I am not sure why. Now that my thyroid is hyper again, I am losing weight. If I go on meds, then it will get slow. You know what happens then. No matter how little you eat, no matter how much you exercise, the scale does not budge.

Safe foods? You got me on that one! I have been trying to figure out the same thing. So far, I am drawing a blank. My system tolerates something one day, and the next it hates it.

Thank you for the birthday song! I am not sure how to celebrate as far as food goes. A cake or cupcakes would be nice. However, I might make those brownies later. Right now, I am too tired. Sleep is good!

Dear Kristina,

Not more rectal bleeding! :unsure: The "sand" in the stool reminds me of something. I met a woman in the surgeon's office who had sludge in her gallbladder. It had not showed up in the ultrasound or any other procedures commonly used for diagnostics. Maybe that is what yours is?

Your carb sensitivity seems to be related to the bacterial dysbiosis. According to this page on Celiac I found a while back, that is typical with it. I highly doubt you are not Celiac, due to your high antibodies to gluten and DNA testing showing you to be 14 times more likely to have the disease than most. I am Irish on both sides, so my chances are slim for not having it. All of the trouble that goes along with it is what is so frustrating.

Dear Andrea,

I appreciate you contacting Lorka for me. She PMed me. We talked about the cookbook. She cannot have yeast either, so that will help a lot. I told her about my cooking show and book in the works, and she and I discussed that as well.

Yes, that darn tooth! All I can do is wait and hope I am able to make the next appointment. Going anywhere is so hard with my system being like this. The nausea is the hardest thing to handle. Now my wisdom tooth is giving me trouble again as well.

I had chili twice this week, but no pumpkin custard. I might make some pumpkin bread, though. That would be good. The coconut milk probably was very good in the custard. I would like to make some truffles, but need to order some chips first. Smart Balance Light has no whey like the regular one, but does still have soy lecithin.

Being addicted to chocolate is hard to overcome. Really, I see no reason to stop eating it if you do not have to. It can actually be very good for you. There are studies showing it prevents heart attacks, cancer, and all kinds of other things. Dark chocolate is the best kind, but I am sure any organic kind would be fairly healthy.

Gosh, the children sure have a lot of trouble. Environmental issues are more common than ever. Most children probably have them. If you tested a random amount of the population, you would probably find more than half are loaded with metals and food intolerances. It would be interesting to see.

Those things probably have to do with the tantrums your daughter throws. Your son seems to go inward more. Each person handles these things differently. I am curious as to whether more boys or girls become quiet. Maybe there is no bias. Speaking of, I hope your daughter stopped crying. Why was she so upset?

Thank you for the information on Dr. A and Dr. E. I will keep them in mind. If I ever go to WA I will try to see them. They sound like wonderful doctors. Environmental medicine certainly is a rarely understood subject these days. You really have to look hard to find someone who understands and treats it.

Go ahead and e-mail Rachel my address! I want an update as well. You still have my e-mail, right? If not, I can e-mail you with it. That is no big deal!

Thank you for the birthday wishes! Yep, I was born at 4:12 am on this date. That is why my middle name is Dawn. Today will be a good day as long as I do not get glutened or lactosed. I have spent most of my birthdays sick. If it was not Bronchitis, it was something else.

Dear Sherry,

I hope you will find a solution to your supplement situation. I know the costs can be brutal. Some supplements I have seen were unbelievable! I wish I were rich. Then I would not have to worry about affording things.

Maybe I do have parasites! Worms are probably the most common. That would explain the being hungry all of the time. I thought that was just a Celiac thing. Sometimes I am full for a while, but it is rare.

Your buckwheat "jiodz" must be terrific! I wish I had some. Maybe I will attempt those after my experiments with sorghum. It is supposed to be great for a lot of pastries and breads. RiceGuy really likes it.

The Lyme testing will be held off now. One thing I am going to make sure is that I just buy a freakin' house. I do not want a mortgage, especially not an ARM. My parents spend a week's pay a month on that alone. At least Dad gets paid by the week now, instead of twice a month.

It does seem that something is causing the Lyme to stay present to the point abx are what works only. An herbal protocol would be safer. Mercury is obviously tied in somehow. I do believe some of it has to do with you being in China. The pollution is really bad there.

Zith is that cheap in China? That is amazing! Here, I think it is like $150 or something. That may have been with insurance, I am not sure. At least Amoxy I can get for free right now, and Flagyl. Schnuck's just started a new program.

There is bound to be a way to bring your liver enzymes back down. That was surprising about liver problems being common in China. I never would have known this. I wonder why? Do they have any idea what causes it? Has it always been that way there?

I sure hope you get a hold of Dr. Amy! It would be wonderful if she could help you. When are you coming back to the states? Isn't it sometime in January? I think you said the middle of January or late in the month you would get to come stateside for a bit.

Thank you for my happy birthday! So far, I have nothing special planned. I did have a nice present, though. God gave me snow! That is my favorite! It is just enough to look pretty! Gifts from God are the best!

Dear Julie,

Your liver enzymes are elevated as well? Doesn't Lyme cause that? I thought I heard that or read it somewhere. That herbal combo you and Rachel were talking about is something I have not heard of. That is new to me!

Thank you for the links on Chinese medicine! Those are wonderful to have. They are now in my favorites. I really need to organize my favorites. There are a trillion or so links now! Your information on Lyme in China is fascinating as well.

Chocolate cravings are much worse during your cycle. They always have been for me, too. Once a month, I have got to have it! You would murder someone for a brownie at times. One day, you will hear a news story about a menstrual woman who held up a bakery for a brownie.

Angioedema outbreaks sound so horrible! Something has got to stop it. We just need to figure out what.

The cause is obviously either a mix of things, or something very hidden. I am sure if I poke around, something interesting and useful is going to show up.

My immune system has been impaired since birth. Ever since I was born, I had respiratory infections or something. I spit up every formula, and had to be placed on 2 percent milk. There is no telling what the trouble is. So many things are possible culprits.

You are welcome for our well-wishes! Who does not need those? Thank you for your kind words, too. At least we all can suffer together. Misery loves company, as they say. What better company than Rachelvillians?

Dear Nyxie63,

My adrenals are probably exhausted. The holistic physician I see wrote that the first time she saw me.

She wrote food allergies down as well. Sources for my health issues are likely numerous. At least now I might be making some headway.

I have tried coconut oil in place of margarine. Like you, do not find it as palatable for certain things. Right now, my thyroid is hyper. This would accelorate that, which I should not do. It is too bad, since it is an anti-fungal. That would help my yeast situation. Smart Balance Light has soy lecithin, but no dairy of any sort.

I appreciate the links about the natural hair dyes. One thing you need to know about henna dyes is, you cannot use a straightening iron on your hair if you use those. It will make your hair fall out! Getting the color stripped if you get tired of it is another thing, too. You can fry your hair, because henna is extremely difficult to strip.

You mentioned you are pagans. I have been a practitioner of Wicca for five years. What do you practice?

Being a Witch is difficult, but I am so glad everyone here accepts me for who I am. It is nice not to have to hide for once. Everyone here knows I am not evil, and I do not eat children or put them in potions. Thank God for Charmed!

That does not mean I do not enjoy being slightly sadistic. Maybe it is because I am a Sagittarian. My mother's best friend and I are a lot alike, and she is an Archer as well. Ashley, my best friend, is a Gemini. She used to write obituaries, and she is delightfully morbid.

What fabulous news you are getting testing done! Answers should come soon! More enzymes seem to be doing the trick. That is great! Let us know how the other tests turn out when they come in!

I was that way as a child, too. I was always quiet around people I did not know very well. Other times, I threw tantrums. The allergy shots I had did not help. Many of the mannerisms that Rachel described, my brother and I both have. The rocking is something my mom, brother, and I all still do!

Thank you for the birthday wishes! I feel old. I am 25. I have spent my entire life sick! No more of that!

Things are going to happen from now on! It is time I start living!

Dear April,

Your book sounds interesting. Where did you get it? Who wrote it? Maybe I could find it on Amazon. This sounds really neat.

You were right on the money about Carla! Dysbiosis seems to be more common than it used to. Everything in the environment has changed. This causes problems for people. If only more cared about the Earth.

Dear truthsearcher,

Getting the whole family tested sounds like a good idea. It is better to be safe than sorry. Why do tomorrow what you can do today? Some things should not be put off. Lyme is very serious.

I am sorry to hear your child is so miserable. With the testing, perhaps answers will surface. Children can have severe or non-existent symptoms. I may have gotten Lyme from my mother. She knows for certain she was bitten by a tick.

Dear Birdy,

I am glad you are finally getting some answers. I just wish it was more simple! I am on Prilosec. It is good stuff. The trouble is, once you are on it, getting off of it is hard. Naturopaths normally put you on HCl. I wish I could get off of it. There is an increased risk of stomach cancer and malabsorption with them.

On top of the ring in your esophagus, you might have a hernia? What will they do to fix it? My uncle had one. He had surgery and is fine now. Hopefully, your second endo should yield more information. Keep us updated.

Sincerely,

Jin

dlp252 Apprentice

JIN!! Happy Belated Birthday!!!

So for the next two weeks I'm on a soft food diet (just before Christmas!)

I'm so sorry!!!

I have a tapeworm. I guess noone would really be shocked by that news though. :P

Awww...Donna....thats a bummer! :(

Actually during my appt. they said that someone had cancelled...Amy told Scott to find out if someone else wants to come in. He left to go talk to the other Amy about calling people from the list.

Shoot...I wish you'd been free to take the appt! That really sucks. :(

You would love her...shes really amazing and so on top of things. I love how even though I havent seen her in 6 months she knows my history like I just told her everything yesterday. It makes things much easier when you dont have to go over things that have already been covered. :)

Nope, not surprised about your little alien, lol. Thanks for the email!!!

Yeah, it TOTALLY SUCKS!!! :angry: When the other Amy called and said there was a cancellation, I kept hoping it was for today or Thursday. I would have gone any time today, and I'm taking Thursday off so could have gone in any time then. I would have blown off work, blown off church, blown of a lot of things, lol. But don't feel like I can let down the other girls in the group. :( We have one song where I have a really low tenor part, and I'm basically the only one who can get down that low. There's another girl who sings with me, but she has to struggle to get that low.

Can I have an update with Kassandra on it......excel sheet?

You sure can...send it out in a bit.

Donna,

Nevermind...I found the other pages! DUH!!! LOL!

:lol:

BUT, of all the parasites to have you have to have THE GIANT AMONG THE HUMAN PARASITES?????????

She even RACHELS parasites!!!! :lol: :lol:

My basic safe diet is: beef, turkey, peas, green beans, and eggs. I can eat a little chicken now, but a few months ago I couldn't. I can also eat a little bit of pork and duck.

Also I had some Biometric testing done (EAV) test showed my body doesn't like any detoxing formulas. No matter what was tested my body rejected it. The practioner said "your body just does not want to detox" OK so what do I do about that?????????

This was one of the main reason my LLMD has waited to treat me for anything. My detox pathways were blocked, so treating any of it would have made me pretty sick. They're open now so I'm hoping that means that tomorrow we can start treating SOMETHING, lol. I took a lot of supportive supplements which were all tested by muscle testing or electrodermal testing to see if they worked well for my body. I did the electrodermal testing/treatment to clear the pathways. That all seemed to work because I was tested a month or so ago and my pathways are open, and I'm definitely feeling better than I was a few months ago.

I know its not really that complicted but to me its almost as stressful as getting the *real* mail. :huh:

Nuff said! :lol: :lol:

Archived