Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lisaemu

Other Intollerances/ Allergies

The liver cleanse is not the same as a colon cleanse. I have done lots of colon cleanses before, too. The liver cleanse is a different process.

I know, it doesn't sound like it would help. And maybe it's not for everyone. It's just an option that might help someone else. I just know it really helped me. We are all individuals - so I think everyone needs to keep searching to find out what it is that will help them. It is very strange how so many of us develop these other allergic responses to foods. There is something to it. Scary..... (my Mother and sister have the same problem with foods, too).

And keeping a food diary is really helpful finding out which foods are the problem.

Debbie

dperk -- You sound like me. Your list is the same as mine... I can't do almond either, no nuts now. I started a thread asking for meal ideas with all these secondary intolerances.

As far as colon cleans -- Personally I wouldn't. But don't base it on my experience. I did all of those things years ago, all but HIGH COLONICS and I think a little bit of the reason my body was prone to celiac disease. I couldn't take a laxative or stress the colon more with colon cleaning...

Be well my friends!