• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

i just found natural feast pies at my store today and im sooooo excited!

they are gluten-free, dairy free, egg free and VEGAN!!

i cant wait to go home and heat mine up!!!

let me know if anyone else has tried them!

I had one. The crust was kind of thick and I don't think very tasty. I only took a bite but then I've never really liked crust and didn't eat that part of the pie before gluten-free so could just be me. The filling was good.

Debbie

I've had two... The crust also wasn't my favorite. You have to prepare it just as directions say or it gets very hard. I like the filling too--not as sweet as a typical pie. I think they're worth a try... But it is a bit expensive.

I had the chocolate mousse one. I didn't notice the crust being particularly offensive, but maybe that has to do with the fact that you don't cook this one, you just thaw it. I was surprised at how tasty it was. I was really expecting the worst...dairy and gluten free, c'mon! But even my non-gluten-free partner thought it was pretty tasty. They are fairly expensive, but by all means by them in a store versus trying to order online- the shipping charge is outrageous!

I would definitely try them again...I wish they made a pecan pie!

oooh! pecan pie would be amazing !!!

i ate the chocolate mousse one last night and it was really good.. ecspecially because i dont like super sweet things , so this was just enough sweet.

im going to try the blueberry one next week!

Guest nini

I had the chocolate mousse one. It wasn't bad... but I can make a much better pie with The Gluten Free Pantry's perfect pie crust mix... just my opinion.

I ordered several of the pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving this year (outrageously expensive) and my parents almost vomited after tasting it...

It was pretty nasty - I almost called and complained...The chocolate mousse was grainy and pretty rich. I'd suggest making your own with the gluten-free pantry crust mix - a hundred times better.