Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest BERNESES

i might be aable to do June 9th. Supposed to be taking my comprehensive exam starting that day but i think it's going to get moved back at least a few days. i'll keep you posted. :(

Burlington Mall is a bit of a hike for me I'm in the mid-Cape area... especially at night and drinking blah blah. Do I have to decide now? Maybe sometime we could do south Shore Mall in Braintree ... I'm pretty sure there is a Legal there too.

susan

I think we decided on that place because of our NH friends, especially Portsmouth...that's a hike too. Take your time to decide...there is no rush..we most likely be making the reservation no more than a week in advance.

I think we decided on that place because of our NH friends, especially Portsmouth...that's a hike too. Take your time to decide...there is no rush..we most likely be making the reservation no more than a week in advance.

My daughter's recital is May 12 and then my other daughter's 4th grade dance thing is on the 19th so June would be better for me too. I hope we can ALL get together at the same time soon.

Diana

You guys want to try June...would be a little more notice for everybody.

How about Friday June 9th?

Happy Cinco de Mayo! Hopefully we can find a date in June that works for everyone!

In the meantime..have a great weekend and for those of you with Ramapo, enjoy your beer! :)

HAHAHAH...thanks!! Just bought 2 six packs a couple hours ago. We have 2 cookouts this weekend so thought it would be nice to have a few cold ones. :D