• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

Just found out about this for you grown-ups who want to go. I don't think my six year old will be interested.

Lori-When's your friend's wedding? I hope it's right after this dinner so they get some practice cooking for you.

SAIT Dinner

June 21, 2006

Fine Dining - 5 Course Gluten Free Meal prepared by students of the SAIT Culinary Arts Professional Cooking program.

Highwood Dining Room - SAIT Campus Cocktails at 6:00 pm (gluten-free beer available)

Dinner at 6:30 pm

$50/per person

For tickets : Contact the Chapter Office @ 237-0304

Deadline for tickets June 9th, 2006

Just found out about this for you grown-ups who want to go. I don't think my six year old will be interested.

Lori-When's your friend's wedding? I hope it's right after this dinner so they get some practice cooking for you.

SAIT Dinner

June 21, 2006

Fine Dining - 5 Course Gluten Free Meal prepared by students of the SAIT Culinary Arts Professional Cooking program.

Highwood Dining Room - SAIT Campus Cocktails at 6:00 pm (gluten-free beer available)

Dinner at 6:30 pm

$50/per person

For tickets : Contact the Chapter Office @ 237-0304

Deadline for tickets June 9th, 2006

Wow!! That is awesome! I've been to the Highwood once since I was dx, they were very good and knowledgeable. The wedding is the end of May, my friend says not to worry, that they told her at SAIT they could deal with special diets. I think it's really cool, though, that they are doing a specifically gluten-free dinner!! Great for the students and would be great for us as well. At $50 a pop, though, I think I'll have to pass, lol.