• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

We just got a new gas grill and we want to keep the grill gluten-free for our 12 year old son but my husband wants sausage and such. What good gluten-free meats do you all use for the grill. Thanks for sharing.

Hillshire farms has some polish sausage and some sausage with cheese in it that are pretty good. They go well on the grill. I also put burgers, chicken, steaks, make kabobs. Fruit on the grill like pineapple and strawberries.........veggies there are SO many options.

-Jessica :rolleyes:

We just got a new gas grill and we want to keep the grill gluten-free for our 12 year old son but my husband wants sausage and such. What good gluten-free meats do you all use for the grill. Thanks for sharing.

I don't have a bbq but friends and family do. So I put various items in foil (because their bbqs are contaminated) such as salmon, halibut, and veggies.

I prefer a good, thick ribeye steak. Too expensive to eat very often, so I stock up when they're on sale.