• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

I heard, or read, somewhere that Pamela's Products was going to change their one and only gluten filled product, Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, to a gluten free cookie taking out the oats and changing its name to Old Fashioned Cookies. This would make Pamela's Products a completely gluten free line and a dedicated facility.

Anybody heard anymore information about this??

Guest nini

no, but wouldn't that be something! I love Pamela's cookies... my fave are those double chocolate chocolate chip ones, can't remember exactly what they are called but they are decadent!

Everyone shoulds email them saying that they heard that and think its na awsome idea, and thank them for doing it. Note, dont ask if htey are, thank them for doing it... that way if they are not, they might! :)

no, but wouldn't that be something! I love Pamela's cookies... my fave are those double chocolate chocolate chip ones, can't remember exactly what they are called but they are decadent!

If you are talking about the Dark Chocolate Chocolate Chunk, omg I completely agree with you. Totally divine! My problem is I can't have too many at a time or I get a caffeine rush with the dark double chocolate whammy.

That would be great!!

I agree. Pamela's Products seem like they really try to accomodate people with celiac or gluten intolerance, as well as other food allergies (dairy, corn, egg, nut, soy, etc.). On the website they have an entire link to allergy information and you can see what product is free of what allergen, or what product has what allergen.

I do hope they take out the oats and make them into Old Fashioned. That is the cookie I miss the most, oatmel raisin, and I hope they can pull off a gluten free imitaion.

Everyone shoulds email them saying that they heard that and think its na awsome idea, and thank them for doing it. Note, dont ask if htey are, thank them for doing it... that way if they are not, they might! :)

Good idea.

Here is all of their contact information:

Pamela's Products, Inc.

200 Clara Avenue, Ukiah, CA 95482

Phone 707-462-6605 | Fax 707-462-6642

info@pamelasproducts.com

Thanks for the info! I left a question at the "ask a question" part of their comments page. I absolutely love the ginger almond cookies. And the peanut butter. And it would be nice to have their manufacturing facility be gluten-free.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the espresso chocolate chunk ones. I find that the little cookies are better than the bigger ones for some reason, but i love their cookies :)

Their pecan shortbread cookies are way yummy, totally on par with my old faves. Top 'em off with a scoop of Celetial Seasonings' hazelnut and fudge chunk rice dream... mmmmmmm!

never had any of these products but your all talking about how much you like them so much your gonna make me order themo on friday