Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

skinnyminny

How To Gain Weight And Still Stay Active?

skinnyminny, i take Bio-K (Dairy Free) and it helped me gain some weight and keeps my appetitite going. Otherwise, I would probably dissolve.

skinnyminny, i take Bio-K (Dairy Free) and it helped me gain some weight and keeps my appetitite going. Otherwise, I would probably dissolve.

Aww, thanks! I need all the help I can get where do you get the Bio-K?

Where are you from? It is available in Canada, and the states (my friend in California also uses it).

Where are you from? It is available in Canada, and the states (my friend in California also uses it).

Is the Bio-K a vitamin? Do you get this from a pharmacy or health food store?

Here is a store locator:

http://www.biokplus.com/locator.asp?lang_id=E&nav_id=374&f=1

I use the Dairy Free liquid. The other ones say they are casein free, but it made me nervous, so I am taking the soy based one.

hi every1 in new 2 this site.. im 20 yrs old from uk, n 4 the past yea ive lost so much weight n become so weak!.. its onli till last week a diff doc suggested ive got celiac n avoid nethin with gluten.. n its literally been been 2days since ive changed my diet n ive notived tht my stomach isnt churning as much as how it wud!.. sooo pretty much think ive got this... im havin my endscopy on monday!...n im scared :( in the past year ive lost so much weight n beme so thin.... i wana b nice n healthy agen.. but at least i no im not alone...

well guys i thort id introduce myself!!.... B)