• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

Sorry, but not all soda is gluten-free. You can't assume that any product is until you have checked it out. What is the name of the soda you have? Maybe someone here is familiar with it--if not, I would urge you to call the company to verify. :)

Sorry, but not all soda is gluten-free. You can't assume that any product is until you have checked it out. What is the name of the soda you have? Maybe someone here is familiar with it--if not, I would urge you to call the company to verify. :)

While you are 100% correct, have you found one thats not?

I've not come across one that contains gluten, but then again, I don't drink soda. But major brands aside, I don't think we can say that all soda is gluten-free--that would also have to take into account the gourmet brands and the store brands.

I've not come across one that contains gluten, but then again, I don't drink soda. But major brands aside, I don't think we can say that all soda is gluten-free--that would also have to take into account the gourmet brands and the store brands.

Yeah, I was thinking there was some root beer that had gluten in it. Not sure though...

Has anyone heard about that new Black Cherry Vanilla Coke? I had seen a few weeks back that someone called on it and they had said they'd have to look into it further because they weren't sure. I can't remember who it was and I can't find the old post. Anyone have new info?

Has anyone heard about that new Black Cherry Vanilla Coke? I had seen a few weeks back that someone called on it and they had said they'd have to look into it further because they weren't sure. I can't remember who it was and I can't find the old post. Anyone have new info?

Does anyone know if ven the diet cherry vanilla dr.pepper is ok? I had a reaction to it. Wondering if anyone else had?

I heard also there was a rootbeer that had gluten in it. I cant remember which one.

When I went to a function at a Knights of Columbus place, they had the gun to serve sodas in, I got a Coke, that tasted just like rootbeer and I got very sick that night. I dont know if it was the rootbeer or the fact that those bar guns get put into all kinds of liquor. I just stay away from rootbeer unless I have it at home and know its safe.

I heard also there was a rootbeer that had gluten in it. I cant remember which one.

When I went to a function at a Knights of Columbus place, they had the gun to serve sodas in, I got a Coke, that tasted just like rootbeer and I got very sick that night. I dont know if it was the rootbeer or the fact that those bar guns get put into all kinds of liquor. I just stay away from rootbeer unless I have it at home and know its safe.

I would suspect the knonw gluten drinks there before the rootbeer, every soda needs be checked, but if the large number of ppl here have not yet found one wiht confirmed gluten in it, Im wonder if there realy could be....