Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

penguin

Pink Eye?

The CS took a minute for me too but other than that, sounds like a quote that I will/can use when something bad happens!

Glad you got drugs to fix you problems so back to work will get more normal!!!

Chelsea--Did you get at least one of those abbreviations in Syracuse? The first one, I've used myself for many years :lol:

Haha! Yes, I got JFHC from my best friend, a 3rd generation Syracusean :P

(And a 2nd generation 'Ham alum)

Haha! Yes, I got JFHC from my best friend, a 3rd generation Syracusean :P

(And a 2nd generation 'Ham alum)

I guess you can take us out of the 'cuse.....but....well, you know :D

I don't know about anybody else, but I get "pink eye" in my right eye when I've eaten soy. It also makes my lips swell a little bit and I get this weird rash on the corners of my lips and on the bottom. It looks kinda like clown makeup! Only it's never on the top.

But the pink eye thing for me is never the viral kind. I spent an entire summer two years ago on steroids and avoiding everyone I knew b/c I thought it was pink eye, but it's an allergy for me. It's very itchy and achy and watery and I even get a bump like a stye sometimes. Ugh!

Yes, I am feeling better, thanks :)

My eyes still itch but I'm keeping on those eye drops and the impetigo is almost gone (thank God)

Not wearing eye makeup yet <_< As my mom so kindly pointed out, I look like a rat without makeup. Blonde eyelashes. Can't wait! Have to buy all new stuff, I guess.

I had one of those weekends where EVERYTHING went wrong, but can't blame that on the pink eye :rolleyes:

OH BOY, I saw this topic and cringed. Last year, in March 2005, my 1 yr old son, was was just begining to get pink eye, but we didn't know what to look for at the time. He had all the classic symptoms (that we now know). He wasn't quite rid of it when my daughter came down with it about a week in a half later amd the momms about three days later too. Then my husband another week in a half later and then of course, the momma a week 1/2 afterwards AGAIN. We took up the whole month with pink eye!

I remember this rather like it was yesterday, because when my son was just getting it, we had gotten family pictures done for our church year book and he looks awful. :) GRIN

It's contagious all right. The meds and drops did help and boy do you need to wash wash WASH with soap every time after administering and touching.

Nicole

Not wearing eye makeup yet <_< As my mom so kindly pointed out, I look like a rat without makeup. Blonde eyelashes. Can't wait! Have to buy all new stuff, I guess.

Oh, well. At least, enjoy the extra time you get not having to put on make-up, and how nice it feels to be able to wash your face whenever you want!

Who says eyelashes have to be dark, anyway? In another 50 years, the fashion trends will swing the other direction, and we'll all be dying our eyelashes blonde!