• Join Our Community!

Do you have questions about celiac disease or the gluten-free diet?

Rate this topic

Hi - I take the Nature Made Once Daily vitamin for Her, and it clearly states on the label that it is gluten-free.

Here's what they list on the label - I don't know if this helps or not!

(This is the daily multi-vit)

No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Chemical Solvents No Yeast No Gluten

INGREDIENTS

Calcium Carbonate, Niacinamide Ascorbate, Ferrous Fumarate, Cellulose Gel, Croscarmellose Sodium, Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Acacia, Maltodextrin, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Oxide, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Gelatin (Fish from one or more of the following: Cod, Pollock, Haddock, Hake, Cusk, Redfish, Sole, Flounder), Magnesium Stearate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Acetate, Corn Starch, Modified Food Starch, Polyethylene Glycol, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin.

Their website is fairly extensive you might want to look through there. . . .ah, nevermind. You're right. 7 to 10 days, bleh! Well here's hoping they're quick this week.

Here's what they list on the label - I don't know if this helps or not!

(This is the daily multi-vit)

No Artificial Colors No Artificial Flavors No Preservatives No Chemical Solvents No Yeast No Gluten

INGREDIENTS

Calcium Carbonate, Niacinamide Ascorbate, Ferrous Fumarate, Cellulose Gel, Croscarmellose Sodium, Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Acacia, Maltodextrin, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Oxide, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Gelatin (Fish from one or more of the following: Cod, Pollock, Haddock, Hake, Cusk, Redfish, Sole, Flounder), Magnesium Stearate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Vitamin A Acetate, Corn Starch, Modified Food Starch, Polyethylene Glycol, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Cyanocobalamin.

Their website is fairly extensive you might want to look through there, if you haven't already.

Thanks! I have read thier site, and the indgredents on thier bottles.... I just dont turst all those chemical names that I dont know :huh:

Got answer....

Date: May 10, 2006

Subject: Reference #191630

Dear Vincent:

We recently received your e-mail regarding Nature Made Multi Daily. We

appreciate your question concerning our supplements.

This product does not contain ingredients derived from casein and dairy

products.

We thank you for contacting us and hope that you will continue to use and

enjoy Nature Made products with complete confidence.

Sincerely,

Beth Parubrub

Consumer Affairs Representative

Pharmavite, LLC

BP:191630-06