Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VydorScope

Breakfast, gluten-free, Low Carb, High Protein, Ideas Needed

I just tried the Envirokids peanutbutter crisp rice bars and they are crispy - kind of like a pnutbutter rice krispy treat! Not bad - they are at Whole Foods. Toasting rice cakes (on low and watch carefully - they burn quickly!) really does make them taste better - I read that here on a different string.

I just tried the Envirokids peanutbutter crisp rice bars and they are crispy - kind of like a pnutbutter rice krispy treat! Not bad - they are at Whole Foods. Toasting rice cakes (on low and watch carefully - they burn quickly!) really does make them taste better - I read that here on a different string.

To high in sugar for me, but yea my son loves the Chocoloate ones :)

Sorry for your pain... My favorite bar is the boomi bar, I love the macadamia one - the others are good too.

I eat the Lara bars too but like someone else said they are not my fav.. They both hold me over when hunger pains hit me....

When I had stitches in my top lip in two places I ate noodle soup thru a straw! My top lip got so swollen it covered my nostril on one side .

Hope you get feeling better soon.....

mamaw

Failed misserably. ALL the yogurat was either loaded with extra sugar or "FAT FREE" / "LOW FAT" and that incliudes StoneyFields farms "Plain" yogurt. Grrrrrr. Ended up grabing hamburges, cheese and eggs and leaving. So much junk out there is that low fat/fat free junk. grrrrrr

yeah... it's frustrating dealing with all that modified food! well... if you head out to wild oats, grab some yogurt starter (you can even use the low fat stuff for that), and make your own with whole milk!

don't forget to grab some nuts from the regular stores too. btw, eggs taste great w/ rice cakes :-)

yeah... it's frustrating dealing with all that modified food! well... if you head out to wild oats, grab some yogurt starter (you can even use the low fat stuff for that), and make your own with whole milk!

don't forget to grab some nuts from the regular stores too. btw, eggs taste great w/ rice cakes :-)

The rice cakes I saw seems so nutrionaly empty that I decided to skip them. Rather add the peanutbutter else where. You know when I was a short order cook we used to make an awsome peanutbutter sauce..... dang wish I could remeber how!!