Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sometimes, people just need time to heal before introducing new products. As Jen say's, perhaps Lister should go back to the basics and then begin a food journal.

i seem to be handaling food alot better-read my other post

i am slowly re-introducing things i have been avoiding.

I reintroduced some soy- rice bar peanut butter from enviorkids- since these at one point used to upset me and i seem to be able to handle them now, same with Enjoys chocolate soft bake cookies, even yesterday they slightly upset me but i had one today and no problems. I hav also reintroduced chili-yes that was a risk- and i seem to have taken it to it fine besides i was bloated and gassed up for about 30 minutes after eating it but that went away. I am thinking maybe the next hurdle will be to reintroduce real potato chips. I have a bag of classic lays in the cupboard that i have been scared to try again, but maybe i will try them or go down and get some stax i dont know though im finally starting to feel alot better so i dont really wanna risk it lol.

I must say though from the few stax i did have they where really good

In all fairness, I should add ... I thought I was glutened from the Stax because of a heavy brain fog and slight stomach problems. But, I woke up this morning with a bad head cold ... and my cramping was also from something else, I'll spare the men. So, apparently, the Stax were not my problem.

Hi,

Lays Stax made me horribly ill. I have tried all the different flavors and I get the worst stomach ache after all of them. I fall asleep and can't wake up, they make me feel sick to my stomach and the pain is not worth it. I have outright eaten bread and still didn't feel as sick as I did when I ate the LAYS STAX! BEWARE!